Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

adda girl - the drink is lush isnt it. I have it now even though i dont have morning sickness (obviously). My husband has it with honey in too. The antioxidants in fresh lemons last longer in your body than antioxidants from any other fruit / veg

they are very good for you.

Nato sorry you didn't get a line this morning, but you're not out yet. You're still testing early and I had positives and negatives last time I was pg. The superdrug ones are super sensitive, whereas the frer aren't. Even in the same batch of tests the sensitivity can vary if you look at the site poas.com.
Maybe try a superdrug test when you've held your wee in for a good few hours.
Best of luck
Xx

I did the superdrug test and its bright, glaring white bfn

Ive saved the other and will do it tomorrow, just in case like.

Im feeding the squirrels in the back garden, they will be my babies.

Nato I am sorry I dont understand why you would get a line one morning then not the next its very strange. :hugs: to you

Hearty I couldnt sleep so stayed up to watch a film steve had gone to bed but I was in my pj's and curled up under the duvet. I did fall alseep eventually about 2ish I think. Unfortunately I had a horrific dream dont remember much about it but I do remember screaming and crying the place down I was so loud I woke steve up he was upstairs and once he's asleep hes a nightmare to wake up he literally had to shake me awake I dripping in sweat (sorry tmi) and had tears streaming down my face. It was horrid at the time and scared the crap out of steve but in some ways I feel slightly better for crying apparatently all I kept on saying to steve is they took my baby and you werent there I couldnt find you over and over again all I remember is it was like flashbacks to all the scans I had done all mixed together I think there was more to it but I dont remember it. The only problem is I struggled getting back to sleep and poor steve had me attached to him for the rest of the night I was like a limpet to him. He was great though he just held me and stoked my head and kept on telling me he was there and not going anywhere. I'm hoping tonight I will sleep better with no bad dreams.

Hope everyone is having a good day steves just gone to get his hair cut and when gets back we are going to go shopping.

Sorry to hear that Nato. Bloody stupid test! There was clearly a line showing on the FRER one.

Having said that to quote off peeonastick website 'It's not over until the fat lady sings-- and your period crashes the party'

Hope you're feeling ok

Lucy sorry to hear you've had nightmares and hope you manage to sleep better tonight.
xx

Nato I am so sorry dont give up hope just yet not untill the stupid witch arrives or not but I no that must be hard for you. Hear for whatever you need sweetie. :hugs::hugs:

Luce, i couldn't read all your post as i started welling up. It sounds terrifying. Its going to take a while for you to work through this, but i think writing things down, talking about your pain and grief, when you are able, might help to get some of what's trapped inside you. Keep typing and talking

Thanks Sugar - i think the fat lady is about to sing, feeling a bit crampy. But i dont trust myself to make predictions these days

Im ok thanks poppet, got myself together a bit after this morning.

ah Nato that pissing, flicking, fooking sucks. What dpo are you? Fook the superdrug tests, I hate those things now.

Lucy - your dream sounds awful, it's your minds way of healing subconsciously I think. So unfair, sleep is usually a refuge eh, a way to get away from things. When I go to bed now I say to myself that I know I'm going to dream, and I'll welcome them and I won't be frightened, and since then I haven't had one that's horrid. It's probably just coincidence, but it's like I'm giving my mind permission to do what it has to do. I wouldn't mind the whale dream again, I looked it up and apparently it means pregnancy!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, going to go for a jog now I think try and blow the cobwebs away, then I need to find some pineapple I've got a craving for it... hope that's a good sign!

Nato I am so sorry ur feeling down babe stupid mofo tests gggrrrrr!!! I totally see the line on ur FRER babe i just dont get it? Test again tomorrow with the superdrug babes i hope so bad u get ur BFP!.

Sooooo sorry i havent been on much girls ive been too tired for words & looking at the screen makes me feel sick haha.

Just wanted to share bubba pip with you all here he/she is :cloud9:

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=130963&stc=1&d=1288442148

Lov u all xxx Caz xxx ps he/she is the iccle white blob at the top:baby:

Attachments

• IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 18
Nato all i can say is fuck....

Luce i still have very bad dreams very much like the one you described...I see that i have given birth and the baby is severely deformed but im the only one who can see it. Another version is that i give birth but i go home without the baby and everyone thinks i dreamed the whole birth. They are terrible dreams and i wonder if they will ever stop....

Mone, a jog is always a good idea to de-stress...craving pineapple sounds very promising hun!

NATO, :hug: doll. Remember we are here for you no matter what.

hey girls i can finally report neg hpt :) but i got a positive opk early aint it oh well looks like we will have to have fun trying :p x

Fuck nato. What a shit start to the day. I'm sorry, I hope AF stays away and you will get the BFP. I can't imagine you with a 24 day cycle.

Gaynor - Clomid is the devil when it comes to symptom spotting! I hope your tests confirm that its not Clomid related!

Nato - That's shit about the tests. I totally saw the line! About Clomid effecting HPT results, that's definitely not true. It can't do that.

Amanda - Hope you're enjoying your trip!

Luce - Your dream sounds awful. I've had nights like that, and its always horrid! I'm so sorry, babe! :hugs:\\

Jen - Woo for neg HPT!

I'll get everyone's events added to post #1... Sorry I've been so absent!

A big hello to the rest of you! What's this about "family restrooms"??? I missed it and can't possibly go back and find it.

I have nothing to report. On CD3 (or 4) of AF... Still bleeding plenty. WTF am I shedding? I just had it all sucked out of my body! I'm confused! LOL

Oh Nato so sorry about the bfn. :hugs::hugs: I definitely see the line in the pic you posted of the test taken apart. How confusing and unfair. But like the other girls say it's still early. I hope your AF symptoms are something else and not a really early AF.

Sugar yay for your peak!! Good luck!

Lucy sorry about your nightmares but I guess it's just part of the healing process. I had a terrible dream last night too, about pregnancy and loss and I was screaming and crying...horrible. Big hugs to you.

Jenny that's great you got a negative hpt, now you can start trying again.:thumbup:

Hi Megg, good to hear from you again!

Cazza, great picture you must be so happy!

Hello to all the other ladies! :wave:

I'm heading off on a plane this morning to Ontario for a week and a half to visit family. Will be staying at my sister-in-law's who had twins in the summer, and she also has a 2 year old. Some ppl have all the luck don't they. Anyways I am looking forward to helping her out with her masses of children. I just hope being around the twin babies doesn't end up depressing me. :wacko:

I should have access to internet there and will be on here checking when I can!! Hope to see some bfp's soon!

Aww! Hoping you can enjoy yourself, April! :hugs:

Where's Allie? Is she absent? I didn't notice posts from her! :(

Enjoy urself yogi, Im sure u will just enjoy the babies hun as hard as it is. Get the practice in changing nappies lol xxx

Great pic Cazza!

Hi Megg, hope AF shifts soon.

Nato hope you're chilling tonight. Put your feet up and get X Factor on with a large bar of choccy.

Mone cravings are sounding good :thumbup:

Yogi, have a great time. Hope you'll be ok around the babies.

I'm off to my parents to eat fillet steak. Hubby is away for the night. Going to have a nice glass of red wine

Hi to everyone else
xx

Mmmm fillet steak now that is something I think I could stomach! Might send Lee out to Asda xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->