Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

omg, i should have never said that I haven't had a UTI in ages because I woke up today with one! I have been drinking water like crazy, taking a double dose of the cranberry pills, and taking painkillers. I swear the family restroom was clean and I didn't touch anything there! WTF. Serves me right I guess.

Oh, sorry about the uti. I used to get them a lot in my teens. Hope it passes soon!

Nato hope your doing ok thinking of you.

Hey megg good to see you sorry to be a pain but can you add the 1st Dec to whats happening on front page, thats when we've got our blood tests to see if they can find a reason for the mc's.

Yogi hope you have a good time be strong sweetie I'm sure you'll be fine it sounds like they have their hands full so will be grateful for any help.

Sorry about the uti hope you feel better soon.

Sugar I really fancy fillet steak now yum enjoy. I'm doing a roast beef tomorrow for lunch so that will have to do.

Caz oh my god that picture is so amazing bought a tear to my eye I am so happy for you thank you for sharing it with us. :hugs:

:hugs: to all

mmmm yeah luce that what i fancy actually a nice roast beef dinner ive come over all hungry :haha: i just wanna eat loadsa meat!!! And thanks about my piccy i had to share it seen as ive never had a scan piccy b4 as ive never thought of asking for one with them never being optimistic about my beans in the past always dating me backwards as they couldnt find a HB etc, this time was all positive so i figured what the hell i want a piccy of my apple seed hahaha xxx Hope ur feeling ok Luce? R u just having a noice chill out night tonight? xxx

Been out most of the day shopping with steve didn't buy anything but have a few ideas for chirstmas pressies Im helping my mum with her shopping this year as she's can't get out because of her knee so its been productive. Now I'm watching strictly which I love then will probably watch the x-factor so just chilling out on the sofa thinking about what to munch on.

What you up to?

Nato hope your doing ok thinking of you.

Hey megg good to see you sorry to be a pain but can you add the 1st Dec to whats happening on front page, thats when we've got our blood tests to see if they can find a reason for the mc's.

Yogi hope you have a good time be strong sweetie I'm sure you'll be fine it sounds like they have their hands full so will be grateful for any help.

Sorry about the uti hope you feel better soon.

Sugar I really fancy fillet steak now yum enjoy. I'm doing a roast beef tomorrow for lunch so that will have to do.

Caz oh my god that picture is so amazing bought a tear to my eye I am so happy for you thank you for sharing it with us. :hugs:

:hugs: to all

That's not being a pain! Silly girl! I'll add it right now! :hugs:

Good evening ladies! Well, it will be morning when you read this I imagine.

Im feeding the squirrels in the back garden, they will be my babies.

I'm sorry about the BFN, Nato! I hate that those HPTs are messing with you! :hugs: The squirrel quote did make me laugh, though....don't worry, you WILL have human babies one day.

Where's Allie? Is she absent? I didn't notice posts from her! :(

Hi Megg! :hugs: Aww, it feels good to be thought of, especially since I had such a shit day!

Firstly I worked all day (which sucks for a Saturday) and I came home on my lunch and Alex and I fought. Then, when I got off of work we got into a big argument, just like we did last month around my fertile time. :growlmad: I HATE it! It's such bad timing. We were arguing about stupid stuff-the temperature of the apartment was the initial thing-and it turned into him crying about his life and being lonely...it's truly no secret we are both really lonely for our friends in Colorado and have no one up here in Fargo (except my parents, whom I love dearly). Anyways, his being upset turned into both of us being moody and bickering, then I got worried we weren't going to BD as I'm reading high on the CBFM. I expressed that fear and we started arguing about how he didn't want to do it today, and I started crying. Out of nowhere I freaked out going "It's REALLY important we make love today, I have a 'high' reading, and I took the soy and am temping and am doing everything I can to get pregnant so I need YOU to your part now!" I know it was the wrong thing to say, but it just came out. Then I got kind of hysterical going on about how "My due date is coming up in two months! *sob* I really, really want to be pregnant by my due date and with my long cycles each one is so important!" and just sobbing. :shrug: I didn't even know that was bugging that much until then. Anyways, it was a shitty argument. We ended up having really bad sex, and skipped the party we were going to go to (as it was a 2 hour drive) and instead went out for an awkward dinner and to a bar where everyone was dressed up for Halloween and super festive, which just made us feel alone and out of place and miss our social lives in Colorado even more....all in all, blah.

Now I'm worried I got so upset and worked up that I may have messed up my impending ovulation! I was really stressed out this afternoon what with all the crying and yelling. I would be so sad if my hopeful soy cycle turned into an annovulatory dud to us fighting.

Sorry, that was a really lo g self-invovled post. :blush: I should start a journal, don't mind me.

Sugar, woohoo on getting a 'peak!' I hope you caught the egg!

Nato, I love that countdowntopregnancy website as well. It also makes me feel better. I look forward to your X Factor tales! I'm going to go look at the FB pics in a bit.

Sass, you deserved that 12 hour sleep! I hope tonight was the same.

Lucy, :hugs:, I'm SO sorry about your nightmare!! It sounded just awful. :( I know it's your subconcious working through things....your fears and everything, so even though it's awful at the time, it's a step in the grieving process. I saw you managed to walk to the shop for chocolate and it felt good, that's great! All you can do is take it one day at time. We're here for you with love and support. :hugs:

Vicky, those dreams sound awful as well! :hugs:

Cazz, awww, what a beautiful scan photo! :hugs: It just makes my day to see it! :)

Yogi, have fun in Ontario. I imagine being around those little ones will make you even more broody. It WILL be your turn soon.

Amy, oh no about the UTI!! :( I hope you feel better soon. My friend always tells me to go pee right after BDing to avoid UTIs but I never do around my fertile time....since you're just past your ov maybe that's what contributed? Who knows. I just know it's a risk I take to keep the spermies up there post BD.

Megg, the story you missed about family bathrooms involves Amy and her ingenuity during ovulation. ;) Very inspiring!

Allie - Sorry it was such a shit day, honey! You need a huge :hugs:! I'm sure you'll still ovulate soon. Don't stress over that too! Not worth it. Just go with the flow... We can learn together! LOL

OMG @ the family restroom thing... I'll have to find the post tomorrow!

Allie hun sorry you had such a bad time...I remember that me and Alex also always seemed to fight around ovulation over the stupidist things...Sometimes i thought we were trying to find reasons not to BD so that we wouldnt have to go through the stress of another pregnacy!
Speaking of prego stress, its been 2 days and i havent felt beba at all.....

Allie massive :hugs: babe, I'm very sure Ull still ovulate babe so don't be worrying about that. I hope u & hubby are ok now it really does suck arguing especially @ ovulation it's like they know when to pick a row ggrrrr!! I think u did the right thing getting it all off your chest, it might not have been the best timing to have that row but now OH knows how much this really does mean to you & how much hard work n struggle it Is for us to monitor the whole fertility period!!! All month we await the impending eggy & we definetly need our fellas to do the easy bit and DTD! I totally get where ur comin from.
I feel so bad for u both n how lonely u feel out there :cry: it must be so hard? Xxx anyway chick I'm praying you caught ur eggy :thumbup: and there will b no stressing next month coz it won't be needed xxx
ps X Factor was great Halloween theme! Cher & Rebecca were fabulous as was Little One Direction there such cuties it's very wrong if me to think this but man is Harry a hottie he is gonna be a stud muffin I'm tellin ya!

Hope u feel better today chick xxxx lov Caz xxxx

:wave: hey everyone else hope u have a lovely Sunday xxx

Morning all! How is everyone doing today? Anyone got plans for Halloween?

Allie - So sorry hun it sounds like a shitty day xx We always had this kind of argument around peaks as well, i think the pressure to 'perform' gets to our men somtimes xxx

Nato - sorry about the BFN but will be keeping everything crossed that its just a bit early still. The bit about the squiggles made me laugh as well. I though it was a lot of cats you are mend to have and call your babies? Never mind you will have a human kid to worry over soon enough and the rodents will have to look after them selves.

Cazz - That picture is lovely! :happydance: bet you cant wait to see pip again soon.

Megg - Sorry you are in pain and bleeding, hopefully your body is having good clear out ready to keep your bean nice and cozy next month. x

To eveyone with UTI's urggg i feel sorry for you i hate UTI's. Had one for two weeks once because it was resistant to load of antibiotics and it was awful feeling like i needed to pee all day and night. Hope you feel better soon x

AFM - Well will be off to ASDA when it opens at 10:30 and really fancy a roast so will pick up a nice piece of beef for lunch. Have a very upset tummy at the min just like last time. I dont get sickness or constipation oh no i get the runs really badly (lovely to over share isnt it ladies :rofl: ). Oh also POAS and got the below:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0007.jpg

Omg raz I fancy a roast too, I'm taking the lazy route n going for a carvery with my lovely OH saves on washing dishes too hahaha!! Enjoy ur Sunday huny

& :wohoo: on the 3+ chicken, for god knows what reason I decided to do my last digi last night too :rofl: it was just there & I was there and well u know how it is, anywhoot it came up 3+ like immediately haha x I now have zero sticks of any shape or form in this house!! Zero & total count of preg test done is a whopping "35" :blush: ooopppsss

Cazz i wanted to go out too but DH has decided we should be saving money ready for puppies and the bean. So i will cook and he can do the washing up :thumbup:

Hi you lot. Thanks SO much for all your kind words yesterday, i know that i can come in here and you all understand how shitty ttcal is, but yesteday i really felt all your support and for that i want to thank you all from the bottom of my boots

The clocks went back last night, and im about to make breakfast, im DESPERATE for the loo but i dont want to go as another bfn means im properly out. I feel like my af is arriving but thankfully my temp went up this morning so at least i have an extra day on my LP

gonna test again and asnwer everyone properly shortly. hope you dont mind me coming back a big red nose and with snot all over my face. goddam being out.

Nato we'll wipe the snot from your mug dont worry!!
I have all my body parts crossed for you babes!

Cazz i wanted to go out too but DH has decided we should be saving money ready for puppies and the bean. So i will cook and he can do the washing up :thumbup:

Good plan huny :hugs: enjoy ur lunch xxxx

Hi you lot. Thanks SO much for all your kind words yesterday, i know that i can come in here and you all understand how shitty ttcal is, but yesteday i really felt all your support and for that i want to thank you all from the bottom of my boots

The clocks went back last night, and im about to make breakfast, im DESPERATE for the loo but i dont want to go as another bfn means im properly out. I feel like my af is arriving but thankfully my temp went up this morning so at least i have an extra day on my LP

gonna test again and asnwer everyone properly shortly. hope you dont mind me coming back a big red nose and with snot all over my face. goddam being out.

Nato im thinking of u babe xxx u snot all over as much as u want gorgeous xxx sending u a cyber snuggle :friends: and yay for temps going up xxxx Lov Ya xxx

X Factor was great Halloween theme! Cher & Rebecca were fabulous as was Little One Direction there such cuties it's very wrong if me to think this but man is Harry a hottie he is gonna be a stud muffin I'm tellin ya!

Ha ha I am so glad you said that Caz as it makes me feel abit better they are so cute and going to be brake a few hearts I said to steve last night if I was a few years younger well 10 actually more like 15 :haha: It is wrong but I'm with you :haha: I thought Rebecca was fantastic and its the first time that cher has really impressed me. I still like Matt too. Oh no more test buying I laughed when I read you'd done another one bless you :hugs:

Must be the day for roast beef thats what we're having but we're going to have it tonight and not lunch as I was up a little late slept well :happydance: no bad dreams what a relief but woke up feeling rough like I have a hungover but I wasn't drinking anything other than water last night so whats that about.

Raz :happydance: to digi test thats great.

Allie I am so sorry you and hubby had a row that sucks think its all to do with the pressure of trying and you've obviously been holding onto a lot of worry so its good you got it out massive :hugs: to you hope you and hubby are doing better today I'm so sorry you feel alone we're here for you :hugs: Dont stress about ov I'm sure it will happen so try not to think about it (I know easier said than done).

Nato whatever today brings we are all here for you, you can come to us as red nosed and as snotty as anything we dont mind we will pick you up wipe your face and give you a massive hug. Thinking of you and keeping everything crossed for you.

Vicky :hugs: to you try not to worry to much I'm sure your little one is ok just resting. I know you must be scared for your scan but here for you :hugs:

Thanks megg :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->