Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hey girls, I have been reading on my new fandangled mobile while away working again, but not been able to remember what to write back so here is my catch up LOL

Hope you have a good tijme in Kansas Amanda!!

Nato hun, I am frustrated along with you! I hope this is going to be your bfp. All the sticks out there owe it to you for keeping them in business :rofl: Who can explain why it was pos one day and not the next, but I could definitely see that lone on the first one on my new phone! WHich really is like a gadget out of a james bond movie lol. Sticks only work of course by the amount of hcg that gets in to your urine, lets hope the 2nd one is wrong. :hug:

I wonder if I can install an application which will act as a vibrating thermometer :rofl:

YAY! Sugar for OV!!

Fair play on the sleep Sass!!!

Ah Lucy love, I'm in tears. :hug: I hope it was you letting go of some of this hurt so that you can feel better. And I hope you slept better last night,

Woohoo for the scan pic Cazza, awesome!!

Fantastic about the negative test Jen! You always have LH in your system...as long as the line on the OPK wasnt as darker...or darker than the control line you should keep testing till it gets darker. GL!!

Enjoy Ontario Yogi!

Sorry about the UTI Prego!!

Allie hunni, I think we have all probably said that at some point. I had a blow out like that the month after my miscarriage, we rowed all night and in the morning he got up without speaking. I got a pos and told him it was important we make love...very uncomfortable... you'll be ok hun. Maybe you needed to! I hope you two are ok babe :hug:

:dance: Raz got a 3+!!!!!!!!!! Fab news hun!!!

OMG Cazza! 35 tests :rofl: But wicked news on the 3+!!!!!!!!!

AFM The ho bag is finally gone, and I had fab drunken bd time with the hubby last night LOL. I am CD6 (maybe 7) And so begins it being just a nice month of fun. I havent taken my temp for 3 days! Feels brilliant! I even forgot to take my vits on 2 days....bit naughty but I am really trying to just enjoy this month and it seems I might win that one!

My blood results will be ready anytime from Tuesday so I dont know how long to wait before I ring for my results. My dick of a FS never told me whether she would write with my bloods or whether I would have to wait 3 months when I see her next! So I will maybe wait till friday and if I have no mail I will ring...what do you think??

On a tangent and non ttc... I ran my friends pub friday...and he left me on my own! A fight kicked off outside and I ended up getting whacked on the hand with a blimmin asp! One of those metal rods that flicks out like police have! They charged back into the pub...what was I gonna do!!! 3 lads got badly hurt and police got called by me of course. Anyway... my mate wanted me to work last night on my own again when he had his halloween do, chris couldnt come cause we had no-one to have the dog. So my mate got really shitty cause I wouldnt work alone and has given my job to someone else!!! Its bad enough waiting for a pub of our own and now I have lost £80 a week cause I wouldnt put up with that! Sorry for my rant....

I hope everyone is ok. Not seen much of you Megg, I hope you are ok. x

Raz and Cazza congrats on the digi 3 :thumbup:

Allie sorry to hear about the row with your hubby. This ttc malarkey really is stressful. I'm sure you'll still ov soon. Think it takes really severe stree to prevent ov.

CJ I would would ring for your results on Friday. That fight in the pub sounds horrific. Your mate had no right to expect you to work on your own in those circumstances.

Vicky, have you felt any kicks totday yet? Sure bubba is just catching up on some sleep, but contact your Doctor if you're still worried tomorrow :hugs:

Lucy, enjoy your roast beef tonight and pleased you had no nightmares last night :thumbup:
I'm doing a gammon joint later, with mashed potatoe, beans and a poached egg. Mmmm!
On X Factor last night, I really liked Rebecca and Cher too. Didn't like Matt as much tonight and thought Wagner was shocking! He really needs to go tonight so somebody good doesn't get booted out!

Mone I'm thinking of you for your scan tomorrow. Really hope you see a lovely little heartbeat :thumbup:

Megg, you're very quiet, hope you're ok.

Nato :hugs:

and hi to all the other ladies. Hope you are having a good day
xx

Thanks everyone. :hugs: I just woke up and already hubby and I are being tetchy with each other, but I'm determined not to make it like it was yesterday. Still no peak, 3rd day of high on the CBFM which is sad.

Nato, how did the testing go this morning? Last I read you were still holding your pee.

Mmmn, Caz, a carvery sounds so yummy. All of this food talk is making me hungry! I can't wait to watch the Halloween X Factor today. :yipee: It's downloading right now. Luce and Cazz, I have a secret (well not so secret) crush on One Direction, too. I'm such a sucker for boy bands. I was obsessed with Nsync and keep hoping they'll sing an Nsync song one day hehe. I can't wait to watch Cher's performance!

CJ, omg, that sounds frightening! I don't blame you for not working alone again at all.

Vicky, I'm sure the baby is fine...have you tried any of those tips to get her to move that Mel suggested? Not too many days until your scan again where you'll be happily reassured. :hugs:

Raz, yay for 3+ :dance:

Sorry I was so quiet.. I went to bed after I posted last night, and I only just woke up just now. lol I slept a very long time!!! :dance: The bright side about AF... I'm not in pain or anything... I just don't want to bleed anymore. Its obnoxious. I spotted every day I was on the BCP, then spotted from the surgery, and now I'm on my 4th day of full flow. I'm just very, very annoyed with it.

Vicky - I'm sure all is well... She's just being a bit quiet.

Nato - Hoping your next post announces a BFP!

The rest of you lovely ladies.. I know I missed some posts, and I'm sorry. My eyes are only barely open! :hugs:

ok girls im confused as hell here

yesterday i took a clearblue digital ovulation test and got the smiley face plus i took a cheap 25mlu pregnancy test their was a very squint line their

today i took a clearblue digital test i didnt get the smiley but i took the pregnancy test and it was the same as yesterday whats going on ? my temp went up today but i think that was cause i had a couple of drinks last night i always seem to trust the clearblue smileys better than the cheap ovulation tests im still spotting btw but only when i wipe i have no clue whats going on if my body is trying to ovulate already x

OPK's pick up HCG. Until you have no line on an HPT, you're wasting OPK's. Just keep on with the HPT's! :hugs:

Vicky - try not to stress yourself out. They say that it's usually about 22-24 weeks before a person feels the baby move, and then it's around 28 weeks where they feel the baby move consistently. There are times I feel the baby move a lot, and then I don't feel anything at all. But as soon as he kicks again, I know all is well. I am sure your little girl is doing great...she just likes to play tricks on her mommy, which you can spend a lifetime punishing her for later :) :hugs:

Just popped in to wish Mone all the luck in the world for tomorrow, I hope all goes well hunny, will be thinking of you.xxxxxxxx

Thanks Sassy, that is so sweet of you... it's been a hard weekend, and will be a long night with no sleep, but I'm ready now either way. just need to know.

Thinking of you for the 2nd too.

Mone, i have absolutely everything crossed for you tomorrow - i am praying for this to be the best news for you. There's every reason to believe it will be, so i hope this is your time xx

Mone will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending lots and lots of positive thoughts your way. Massive :hugs: to you sweetie.

Good luck tomorrow mone! I wish the best for you and your little one!
Well despite our best intentions, we were unable to finish SMEP this month because we had too sad of a weekend. DH's grandma passed away tonight after a battle with cancer. I didn't know her all that well, mainly because of the language barrier between us but she was a wonderful woman and an amazing grandmother. I wanted nothing more than to fulfill her wishes of becoming a great-grandma.
A few days ago when she was still able to talk she told my father in law that she was going to be one because I was pregnant. Obviously she was just confused but it just makes me sad to see everyone grieving. Losing a loved one is never easy no matter what the circumstances are.
Sorry for the downer post

.:hugs: all around- I can't wait to get some good news on the disco thread this week!

So sorry to hear about your hubby's grandma that must be so hard for him lots of love to you both and your family. Its hard to lose a loved one but I'm sure she be with you and be keeping on an eye on you both. :hugs: to you.

Good luck tomorrow, Mone. :hugs: Will be thinking of you and hope all goes well.

Amy, so sorry to hear about your DH's grandma. I don't know if you believe in this kind of thing, but maybe as she was nearing passing away she was more in tune with the spiritual world and somehow knew that you were going to be pregnant soon...maybe it's a good sign. Either way I'm so sorry for your family's loss. :hugs:

Mone - Good luck today hun will be thinking of you today and keeping everything crossed for you both xxx

Amy - So sorry to hear about your DH grandmother :hugs:

Good luck, Mone! :hugs:

Sorry about DH's grandma, Amy! :hugs:

Mone thinking of you hun!

Amy sorry about grandma...

Megg how ya feeling today babes?

Mone thinking of you hun!

Amy sorry about grandma...

Megg how ya feeling today babes?

Could be worse! Still wondering where all the fecking blood is coming from. What did he take out with the D&C if all of this still needs to exit my body?!?! :dohh: I think I might be in for another 7-8 day AF like last time I came off of BCP! I hate it! But, not bad... Got some good news actually (below)... How are you?

I got my new IVF calendar today! Either they're making concessions for me or their Dec cycle date was wrong on the website. Because I start stimming on Nov 27 and should have had embryo transfer by ~12/12. That means that I should know if its BFP or not before Christmas... best or worst Christmas EVER! FX'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->