Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I had tons of bleeding after my last D&C, it got scary at some point but i was assured that its completely normal. Funny thing is that AF after was rather light and painless!

Great news that you might get your bfp before Christmas babe!!! I really hope you get your wish after all youve been throough....

Im doing ok i suppose...stressing about lack of movement, stressing about scan tomorrow, stressing....Tomorrow at 1.30 pm everything will be cleared up so either ill put a ticker up or else you can all visit me at the loony bin!

Mone I'm thinking of u sweetness and praying everything is ok :hugs: I'll keep checking to see how u got on xx lov hugs n kisses xxx Caz xxx

Good luck today Mone - hoping and praying for some wonderful news for you.

Tomorrow will be fine Vicky - I think you just have a lazy babba who doesn't fancy kicking much!!

Cazz - Ahhh your beautiful beanie!!

Cesca i hope you are right....Time seriously goes by so slowly when you are waiting for something! Im close to breaking point...

Yeah I'm like that too. Usually cool as a cucumber but now my midwife appointment with possible doppler is looming I am losing my sanity!

I'm sure it'll be fine xxx

By the time we have our babies we will have aged 10 years, gone white in the process and possibly divorced lol!!!!

Vic i just know ur baby girl is fine & dandy in there hun, i cant wait for u to get the reassurance u so need xxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxx

Mone thinking of you.

Vicky thinking of you I am sure tomorrow you will get the reassurance you need that your little girl is doing well. :hugs:

Megg I am still bleeding from my erpc as well it is driving me nuts I just wish it would stop have had enough especially as it cant seem to make its mind up its a light flow then it gets heavier plus my hormones are all over the place poor steve he doesnt know what hes going to be greated with when get gets home from work. I hope it stops for you soon but thats great news about the dates for the IVF I really hope you get a Christmas BFP that really would be the best gift. :hugs:

Thinking of you Mone.

Vicky and Cesca, I'm sure everything will go well for you and hope the time flies by before your appts so you can be reassured. :hugs:

Sorry about the bleeding Lucy and Megg. :hugs: Megg, that is great news about the hope for a Christmas BFP. I would love a BFP by Christmas.

Cesca, or anyone with fertility monitor knowledge, maybe you can answer this for me...Its CD20 and I just POAS for my CBFM, and for the first time I got an exclamation point when I took out the stick. It still read 'high' but does this ! mean there was an error? I possibly peed too much on it today, I'm really tired.

Allie, as long as it gave you a reading, I think you should be fine.

I got 6 highs this month before a peak, and I'm not sure whether my temps are reflecting that I've ov yet? The same thing happened last month, they rose really slowly.

Sick of this whole ttc business at the moment! My due date is on the 26th Nov, so if it hasn't worked this month, (which I seriously doubt), I won't have a BFP before my due date, which will be so upsetting :cry:Keep thinking I should be on maternity leave now.

Off for a swim to take some of my frustrations out on the water.

Sorry for the rant. Just woke up feeling so negative this morning.

Hope everyone is ok
xx

Vicky - I hope you read my post....you won't feel much movement until around 24 weeks, and then more so at 28 weeks. So stop stressing yourself out!!! You will see your little girl is all fine and just relaxing when you have your scan :)

thanks Mel but the words "relaxing" and "scan" do not belong in the same sentance!!!!!

Hi gorgeous women. I've read everything but forgive me if I've forgotten to comment on all of it. It was a long day of travel yesterday.

Mone I'm thinking of you and will keep checking in for an update.

Vicky I imagine this is one of the most stressful times for you. You are in my thoughts.

Good luck to you and Sass tomorrow.

Amy sorry about your grandmother-in-law. A sad time indeed.

Allie was there another symbol with the !
I looked at my instruction book and it said the ! will be accompanied by another symbol like a test stick, a battery, or a brush. It could be that you left the stick in when you turned it back on to check your reading. The stick needs to be out. If you saw a high after you probably did get a high today. I got 5 days of highs the first time I used it.

Megg sorry you are bleeding so much. Crazy what our bodies do. Yay that you might get a Christmas bean!

Sugar sorry you are feeling down. You aren't out until you see the witch though. I still have hope for you.

Nato wherever you are, I'm sorry you are on this rollercoaster ride again. I peeked at you chart and while it did go down today it is still high. I'm hoping with all my might that it turns around for you this cycle. If not, I really do encourage seeing a FS. It could be something simple that they can tweak for you to get your BFP.

:hi: hi to everyone else.

Not much to report from me. I confirmed ovulation so I'm happy that I'll be moving on to my letrozole cycle in about 10 days.

Good morning ladies!

Quick question...Has anyone had super rubbery cm? Saturday I had a giant glob of normal ewcm and yesterday I had another giant glob but it was yellow/brown and almost felt like rubber cement:shrug:

hi lovelies.... just popped on to say it's bad news as I thought it would be, scan showed a five week sac but no fetal pole.

They want me back in 2 weeks but I refused and said a week, the dr was very sweet and said I may have my dates wrong (FFS! listen to me woman this is my 5th miscarriage, I'm 7 fucking weeks, not 4-5) but I don't want any 'hope' talk. Sorry but it's bullshit, I'm angry, so fucking angry.

I will lurk for a while, just so numb, I don't know how much more grief I can take - isn't there a limit for one woman?

Vicky and Sass - I will be thinking of you both tomorrow x

Thank you all so much for your sweet messages of support, if positivity and thoughts alone could have made this baby real then I would have had some lovely news today. thanks again x

sorry about the news Mone :hugs:

Vicky - you are going to be in the loony bin by the time you deliver your little girl, lol! you will see everything is fine :) :hugs:

Mone I am so so sorry for your news it is truely heartbraking :cry: I am so sorry you are having to go through this I wish I could take the pain away for you I know what you mean about feeling numb it is a lot to take in and deal with. All I can say is I am here for you and to take one step at a time little by little :hugs: to you. I know waiting a week is hideous but we are all here for you with much love and support.

Mone im so sorry and so angry that you have to go through this again....

sorry about the news Mone :hugs:

Vicky - you are going to be in the loony bin by the time you deliver your little girl, lol! you will see everything is fine :) :hugs:

I have a bed reserved already...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"