Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Mone hunni I am so sorry!!!!!!! I know none of us can say anything to make you feel any different. I went through the same notion with my 6th mc in august. Everyone telling me I would be ok, and sometimes you just dont want to hear it, cause we always fear the worst. I will be hoping for you hunni, but understand what you say about the dates etc. Big :hug: and I will have many very angry moments at the world for being so cruel today!!!!

Mone, I'm so sorry it's not good news.

Take care of yourself sweetie and come on here as much as you need to for support.

Life really is a bitch sometimes!

:hugs:
xx

I'm so sorry Mone, I'm devastated for you, I wish you didn't have to go through this again, life truly sucks.xxxxxx

Mone I'm not going to talk about 'hope' - that pissed me right off in my last miscarriage because I knew it wasn't medically possible to be that far behind.

So I'm going to say fuck, fuck, fucking fuck for you and wish you a speedy recovery and a bright future next time xxxxxxxx

Mone - what can I say, I have nothing. I'm so, so, SO sorry. I can't believe you are here again. It's just soul destroying. xx

ARRRRRHHHHHHH Shit Mone i am sor sorry for you hun. :hug: Cant really think of anything else to say :(

Mone, FFS is right! Oh sweetheart, I am absolutely devastated for you right now. You know we’ve all been there, a lot of us more than once. Nothing, absolutely nothing, makes it easier. You know your body best. When I was told about my last one, they asked if I wanted to wait. I also told them no. I knew exactly when I conceived and I knew I should have been much further along. I don’t know how much one woman is supposed to endure. I really don’t. I don’t understand why some of us are tested over and over in this way. If I could take this pain away I would. Do what you need to do. If you need to write to us every second, do so. If you need space, get some. Know that we are all surrounding you with love regardless..

Hoping, I have had that rubber cement kind of cm before. I actually googled it and read that it is something you get after you Ov. I have noticed that to be true for me.

Did anyone hear about Lily Allen? Soooooo sad!xxx

I know how awful for her and to have it all over the papers as well must be horrible :(

I'm so, so sorry Mone that you have to go through this again honey :hugs: xxx

Luce - I'm sorry you're still bleeding from your ERPC. :( It sucks! I'm a bit confused though... as I don't think this bleeding it supposed to be related to the ERPC. I mean, I was due to start a withdrawal bleed from my BCP, and I think that's what's going on. But, now I'm wondering if you're still bleeding and Vicky (I think it was) had so much bleeding after if maybe I'm wrong?

Mone - No talk of hope, sweetness. I won't do that to you! :hugs: I'll just offer you support, some e-hugs, a metric fuck-ton of anger that you're going through this again, and anything else you might need! I'm SO sorry... Its such bullshit that you're having to suffer yet again. Not fair at all! :cry:

So, I had to look up who Lily Allen was... and what happened to her. That's a shame. Jeezus... I can't even imagine... 6 months. :nope:

I know it is so sad really feel for her and hope the papers leave her alone.

Hoping, I have had that rubber cement kind of cm before. I actually googled it and read that it is something you get after you Ov. I have noticed that to be true for me.

Thx heart tree. It was super weird! I don't think I've ovulated yet but I have not been keeping track so who knows :shrug: I have been super queasy the past couple days and my bbs have been really achy... maybe o is near?

Mone- I'm so sorry for your loss:hugs: Life is so unfair... somedays I can't help but wonder why me??!! Why does this have to keep happening over and over to us:growlmad:

Oh no, that's so sad about Lily Allen. She was 6 months too. Very sad!

I was going to mention Lily Allen. I felt ill when i read what happened.

Thanks you lovely lot for being so supportive. The weekend has just been awful. I think ive finally had to stop kidding myself its going to happen easily, and need to work out my strategy. Ive left it too long. Last time i conceived in 3 months, and i just thought, in spite of the loss, that id get there again that quickly. I keep reading things that are just terrifying me, I'm scared, given my partying history and my age, i might've just missed the human baby boat now forever. Then part of me refuses to give up and just assumes i'll be ok. I had af type cramps on Saturday night, and last night i almost took nurofen thinking af was arriving. It didnt arrive and I'm just irritating myself now, pretending that it was late implantation.

whatever.

Cazz, LOVING your scan pic. Congrats to you again

Allie, how are you feeling now? Your thoughts about fargo reminded me of how i felt on moving to London, it took me years, but i remember that feeling, watching everyone else in the pub / restaurant have a life around you while you sit there watching. I think, espec with your long cycles, its completely inevitable that there is going to be some stress around ov time. Its almost like its begging to be sabotaged. It's interesting what Vic said about trying t save yourself the pain of another disappointment.

Sugar, your chart is looking good, thats gonna show ov for Saturday maybe? Thanks for your kind words and the offer of chocolate. Where;s my chocolate.

Yogi, hope you are managing with all those children and you havent yet been taped to the ceiling or somert

Luce, i still have a snotty face. Might be snotty for a while yet. Are you keeping an eye on that whats normal and whats not website i posted for you? Im sure you are just healing, but if it gets questionable, you need to be aware of that point

haha at the Harry from One Direction love from cazza and Lucy.

Razzer, happy 3+ to yoooooou. I had a roast yesterday and i made so much, im having another one, right now. Who needs bfp's when you can eat.

CJ, you should get a phone that measures hcg. Not that James Bond would need to pee on his phone like. Defo phone for your results, if they wont give them over the phone, ask if you need another app to discuss them, maybe?
Erk at the fighting, and the lack of support about you working in that circumstance - outrageous, im outraged.

Norge, lots of sorries to you. Im sorry to hear about DH's grandma, and sorry for the uti and the smep fail too. Thats so sweet you wanted to give her a g-grandchild, we do need some good news after all the crappy. Hope you did enough this month and can provide said good news

megg, i say best ever xmas. thats my prediction.

Vic, when can you update us tomorrow? I will look out for you in the afternoon from my vantage point in the looney bin. Hope it goes well, Ill be thinking of you. I actually cant imagine a scan being anything other than totally terrifying, so i hear ya!!

Thanks hearty, are there small things that can be tweaked? I have a list of things to ask at my GP app on Wednesday, am going to ask for a lap and dye, fsh and a referral. Yeay at ov, bring on the meds!!

sassy, hope tomorrow is all good - will be thinking of you too

Mone, i second what hearty said, whatever you need, a rant, a swear or just to read, we are all here for you, for what it's worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->