Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I similarly hate 2010! I remember reading that this would be the "best year of the last decade" for Pisces... Lying sons of bitches!

OoOOoo ebay psychics.

dont be putting ideas in my head. I swear, i am a vulnerable target right now, someone could make hundreds off me.

come on then. lets fall in the pit, megg is a pisces, i am gemini. what's everyone else. and will the ebay psychics buy me a baby from the spirits. how much does it cost for an ebay psychic to get you pregnant.

I am Scorpio - best watch for that sting in the tail lol.

I am soo embarrassed to own up to the fact that yes, all rationale out of window and after reading on here about Psychic readings, I went and had a couple about 6 or 7 quid each i think. There are lots of posts on this site about them. If anything I thought they would just confirm my fears and tell me no more pregnancies, I didn't get them just hear something good. I know you can't rely on what they say, but desparate measures and all that. The one lady Gail was wrong for me, she said conception Oct 7th but did get other things right - picked up my loss. The other one was Psychic star - she seems very lovely and her reading was very detailed. However, the date she gave for conception (this month) would be more like when AF due and the EDD would not be as a result of BFP this cycle ?
Feeling embarrassed now and sorry to have lowered the tone of your thread!

Megg - I similarly hate 2010! I remember reading that this would be the "best year of the last decade" for Pisces... Lying sons of bitches! -
B%stards!

Indeed! I think this has actually been the worst year of my life! :( Maybe they missed the mark by 1 year?

I'm a Leo and seriously considered have a conception reading done in the hope it would give me some hope!!

hahah, i love a bit of downmarket desperation.

i read tarot cards, and i stopped asking them when i would get pregnant cos it wasnt working, all mixed up and mixed signals that i oculd never interpret. So i started asking what i needed to do to get pregnant. and they told me to stop smoking. well, they actually said i needed to find new coping techniques instead of repeating the same things over and over again and hating myself for it. which i took to mean stop smoking.

Im not very good at reading them but i will pick a card for you tomorrow night and pm you, i have to go to bed now and sulk about another bfn i got about 20 mins ago.

I'm an Aries............

I had one of those Gail readings back in June....:blush: 1st time I've admitted that! She said I would conceive in October this year....and have a healthy baby boy! I thought it was rubbish at the time, as I sooo thought i would be up the duff again before then :dohh: I just so happened my DH wasn't ready to ttc again until this cycle....so who knows???? :shrug: she got a few other things right about me though!!!

hang on, you can get conception readings done

why didnt i know about this. and why havent they taken my money off me.

sparkly, if you get a boy bun in your oven on your next test, which would mean conception in october, i am so getting me a reading.

Im an aries!
For me 2009 was the WORST year ever! However this all might change tomorrow....

Oh don't get me wrong Lucy, I do think there are genuine psychics out there, I just feel daft admitting to having them for fear of people laughing. I guess i am looking for answers and have been feeling so low, that i thought what the hell, if they tell me never i will just have to face it. They didn't though. I even had a face to face tarot last week whilst away in Cornwall - again she was very positive, said i am in transition at the moment and that i am worrying about the future even though "they" don't want me to...

Meg, so sorry for your crap year, bring on 2011, I truly hope it's a good one for you .

I will be back tomorrow to hear your news Vic. Try and keep it together and stay out of the looney bin in the meantime

my husband is an aries.

goodnight my lovelies. Thanks for listening to me bleating on like a crazy bitch xxxx

I agree girls, balls to 2010! My god that feels good saying that :thumbup:

It really does eh?? I can't wait for new years eve.....I'm gonna shout fuck you 2010....and piss right off you b*stard..... probably snotty faced though!!!

Night nato sweet dreams!!

I had my palm read when I was at university it was interesting. Why me dont be embarrased about it I think we all understand looking for some hope or guidance. To be honest I'm not sure I'm brave enough to have it done for fear of bad news.

Vicky not long to go deep breathes and try and keep calm I know much easier said than done will be thinking of you.

You let it out Sparkly, there's a good girl!

If I don't have a BFP by New Year, I'm going to get shit faced and toast the end of this crappy year :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->