Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Mel I look at your bump every Monday!

Dawny I'm glad they are taking you seriously. It is so emotional. May I ask why you thought all along you had pcos? What are your symptoms?

Vicky I can't wait for your update.

Sassy I saw your good news bad news post in your journal. Hope you are ok.

Nato I looked at your chart. No AF yet. Will you test? Thinking about you.

Hi girls,

Thank you for all your messages, after the scan we went for lunch, then done some shopping and just took Woody for a long walk to digest our feelings.

Danny was puking this morning he was so nervous, he said he was at least 10 times more nervous today than he was on our Wedding Day!! I was not nervous at all, weird but I wasn't, I thought what will be will be, it was out of our hands!! So we got in the scan room and she started scanning and turned the screen straight to me, there was twin 1 looking perfect, the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life, I burst out crying and Danny ran over from the seat (she made him sit behind a curtain) thinking it was bad! He stood there and looked at the screen and at our beautiful baby, tears rolled down his cheeks, you could see his/her little heart beating away, I have never felt such happiness and if I could bottle the feeling and sell it I would be a millionaire! :happydance: :happydance:

She then carried on scanning to check twin 2, this went on for some time, she then turned to us and said I'm sorry twin 2 has gone, I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach, to feel such highs and such lows at the same time was unbearable. :cry:

She then went back to twin 1 and measured him/her etc, she said he must be a boy as he was being lazy and she thought he was sleeping so she made me cough to try wake him up so she could get some pics, she turned on the machine so we could hear it's little heart, WOW I started to cry again and said "our baby has a heart", soooo amazing! She said he/she was measuring perfectly, looked very healthy, there was no bleeding in my uterus so nothing to concern her at all. She hugged me after and said she felt so happy to finally give us good news! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

We are upset of course that it's no longer twins, she explained it's proberly a case of VTS, BUT we have to focus on our 1 healthy baby, something we never ever thought we would have! So please don't say sorry for your loss I cannot bear to hear those words ever again, if I hadn't had a scan at 6 weeks we would have never known it was twins!

OMG GIRLS I'M HAVING A BABY, OUR FOREVER BABY AT LONG LAST!!!!:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Sassy hearing that little heartbeat is the best news in the universe. I'm so happy you have your baby and got some good news finally. You deserve it.

How amazing to see and hear your little ones heartbeat its real you are finally getting the good news you so deserve. I am so happy for you and danny and your little baby. :hugs:

It really was the most amazing thing we have ever seen or heard, sooooooo happy!xxxxxxx

So pleased for you both it must have been wonderful to hear that HB!!! Its sad about the other LO but as you say if you hadnt had a scan at 6 weeks you would never have known. Huge :hug: to you and lots of :happydance:

omg Sassy I am so happy for you! I can only imagine the emotions and joy to see your healthy little, lazy one! hehe

Hey babes!!!
Everything is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the longest scan of my life!
We got called in at 1.45, he scanned till 2.30 then we had to go out and eat some lovely brownies and have a cofee so that baby would turn over. I was crying the first 30 minutes and when he said we will have to break for baby to move so he could check the spine i broke down! Major flashback, that was exactly what happened when Electra was diagnosed... Anyway when we got back in she was in position and i shhut my eyes and hoped for the best. Everything was great and i cried for another 20 minutes, this time from relief!!!!! I have no picture, it was the furthest thing from my mind but on the 18th when i go to see doc i will ask for one.
Now how doees one put up a ticker??

I'm so overjoyed for you Sassy! :hugs:

now for Vicky's good news! Her scan wasn't until 1:00 or something like that (and she figured she would be waiting about an hour first before she had her scan, and then about an hour for the scan), and I think she was 6-7 hous ahead of me......so that would put it at 3:30-4:30 there....so hopefully some updates soon :)

Sass SOOOOO HAPPPPY FORRRRRRRR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

yah Vicky!!! I am so glad you are going to put up your ticker!!! Great news with the little one! So happy for you too :hugs:

WOW vicky, I'm soooooooooooooooo happy for you. Amazing news hunny.xxxxx

Yeah that is great news!! :happydance:

What sort of ticker do you want??

Ticker Factory do some nice ones as do the bump, mine is a lilypie one though.

Oh vicky and sass - what wonderful news for both of you!!!

Sass - My husband was exactly the same at my 12 week scan, he didn't talk to me, kept getting faint and dizzy in the waiting room and said he has never been that nervous even at our wedding! Bless them. I'm so glad your little bean is doing well in there and here's hoping it's a quick wait till the 12 wk scan.

Vicky - oh WOW! So glad everything is fine and can't wait for your OVER HALF WAY ticker! Although I can't believe they made you wait outside and didn't even let you know that everything was looking good, way to make you nervous! Don't worry about pictures, it's the memories that count. I rarely look at my scan pic as I can't really connect to it as much as I can the memory of seeing it on the screen moving around.

Ok I'm offically in tears now (happy ones) managed to keep it together reading sassys news but with Vickys good news as well it was all to much. Vicky I am so happy for you what a wonderful day.

:hugs: to all

YAY VICKY!!! I hate to say I told you so BUT... I told you so. Get that ticker up!

Thanks Hearty - husband has a registration with dr app to book a wigglers test this week - he's been taking Wellman supplements for a year now. He said last night he would stop drinking until we have conceived. Not sure how much of a concern it is, but the whole drinking knocks the count out for 100 days thing is now on our radar.

I am seeing my dr tomorrow for fsh (Im taking all known cycle histories to evidence I think I do need the test), and to request lap and dye and a referral please. Im hoping my tubes are ok, cos i got pregnant before, but i'd rather have a small blockage than a big fsh number.

I haven't got af yet today as you spotted with your eagle american eyes. The temp isn't too far down but am not going to test tonight. I have a feeling that my ov was placed a day early and i'm only 13 dpo, so af better wait till tomorrow as otherwise i have an LP of only 12 days.

This month i have nothing i can do differently. Apart from the creepy softcups.

dawny, sounds like you are getting somewhere, i hope they can do somert with that polyp and treat you up good, so next stop is forever baby

Well done scan girls!!! Congrats to you both!!!

Sassers, what lovely, but mixed news. I'm so delighted you have your baby safe and healthy... well healthy, but lazy. Bodes well for sleeping through the night. Congratulations to you and Danny. Are you going to tell your mum now, she will be ver ver excited?

YEAY Vic, congrats!!!! how terrifying that must have been, all that waiting around - im so happy for you. First stop ticker, next stop nursery decorating.

im snivelling as well Luce.

You know what, i sometimes forget with all this TTC stuff, theres actually supposed to be a baby at the end of it. I don't even think about anything thereafter, im too caught up in pre-seed and cough mixture. Cant think about what's not there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->