Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

LOL Vicky, I don't think we will have sex for the whole pregnancy! Unless I make him to get the baby out :rofl:

oi sparkles, your temps are very high. whats going down there then?

Allie, i do agree with hearty in that if things are hard, and are continuing to be hard, couples counselling could be a safe way of hearing each other. I really don't think its any surprise that the both of you are feeling this amount of pressure, there really is a lot of nasties to contend with. I think we have an expectation that our oh is going to be our port in the storm, and thats usually the case, but when they are feeling it too, it can take a bit of work to find each other again.

Allie, funnily enough i was just googling cortisol and stress and fertility. Well, its really not funny, i take that 'funnily' back. But one way to reduce stress is music - so i have been listening to the beatles to reduce my cortisol.

Since my mc, i have put a stone on, I am the heaviest ive ever been in my life and have realised my stress symptoms are coming back - feeling like im walking on a suspension bridge. Looking up nausea in LP tipped me off, its a sign of anxiety. Its no coincidence that weight and cortisol are linked. The stress for me creeps out in physical symptoms I really don't connect to 'stress'. Yes, get your nose in that Harry Potter and do stuff you like, and do stuff that makes you like yourself too.

OOoooOOOOooo a REAL ticker.

Sugar - crikey, we are on the same schedule here. Hope its good news - lemme know how it goes. We can compare numbers of motile sperms.

I never thought i was scared of mice until i opened a cupboard and came eye to eye with one. Our eyes were literally about 10cm from each other. It was beady eyeing me and i screamed like the lady in the apron on Tom and Jerry. Those sonic things dont work - i couldnt bear to use live traps so i had to move instead.

Hope the bleeding eases up soon Megg. Countdown to cycle is underway

Hi mone, lots of love xxx

Wheres whyme. She's bailed on us hasnt she

I haven't had sex in 13 weeks. The longest i've gone without it FORVER! I kind of got in the mood on friday night and my husband was a little tipsy and said he didn't want to be drunk the first time we do it in so long! Then I said I would rather be drunk to calm my nerves :lol:

Allie - I'm so sorry it's tough for you both. I think we all know what strain this puts on a relationship and I hope you can work through it.

Nato after my second loss i also put on 10 Kg and the stress was making my hair fall out...I joined a gym and saw immediate improval on both. Its like when you sweat out toxins youre sweating out the stress as well...if that makes any sence...

You moved because you saw a mouse????? :dohh::dohh:

Loving the pic sassy and the ticker vicky good to see. :hugs:

Mone thinking of you :hugs:

I keep telling OH that if he doesn't have sex with me soon, then he is cut off until May or even longer!! The threat doesn't seem to be moving him very quickly, and it's pissing me off!

Nato - that mouse story made me laugh! You seriously moved because of a mouse??? I will admit that if I came face to face with one, I might scream as I was not expecting it. We have sonic traps at the office here as we would have mice, and ever since we had them, we haven't had a single mouse in the building....not sure if it is a different type then what you had......

You moved because you saw a mouse????? :dohh::dohh:

you know i'm hamming it up. i loved that house and all its little mices.

I joined a gym over summer when i had no bathroom and went swimming every single day - but i wasnt losing any weight. I havent been since i got back from crete

im such a fat arse lazy face

Mel, my mice loved those sonic things - i got 2 different types, they were dancing to the sonic beat - they didnt give a shit

i never had them until one really warm winter, and for some reason that made them all move in with their little rucksacks

we had a loo, standing in the middle of an open space that had to be flushed with a bucket of water, and a pipe for cold water which had to be turned on and off with a screwdriver.

you can see the loo here in the middle of the room - its a rather lovely avocado 1970's number

Attachments

• 34255_445152011822_758381822_5982568_7448422_n.jpg
    34255_445152011822_758381822_5982568_7448422_n.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 13
Holy shit!!!! You are a brave woman! Im sooo high maintanance when it comes to basic needs... When we were living in the country, one night it rained tons and we had about 2 cm water in the sitting room when we woke up. I went mental!! Seriously Alex thought i was gonna have an embolism!

Sassy vicky great news I'm happy for both of you and a BOY woot woot :)

I read back about 7 or so pages I can't possibley respond to everyone post LOL, but I read em ladies. Hows everyone doing today?

I think I'm catching another cold blah. I'm waiting to O I think I should O this week woot woot, we bedding every other night and truly putting are all into using my cblm but so far its not shown O bar just high fertility.

I'm glad I'm not the only sex-deprived Disco gal! But, it SUCKS! If this damned bleeding would ever stop, I'd be significantly less deprived. I'm just concerned that if this could go on for another week, then I'll barely be done with this bleed before my next withdrawal bleed. If this lasts until, let's say, Nov 10... I take my last BCP on Nov 18 and start over about 2 days later. So, I might only get 10 days off? And, I'll spot through all 10 days, because I spot the whole time I take BCP. I've had spotting or bleeding for 18 out of the last 21 days. :( Eyes on the prize is hard right now.

Nato, I second that, you are brave!! I once walked into a washroom in a ice cream store in Italy, seen that it was just a drain in a spot and you had to squat to pee, and I walked out of there!!! There was not a chance in hell I was doing that. I didn't care how bad I had to pee. I don't even like stopping on the side of the road to pee if I have to. I will push it until I reach the next Town to stop at.......people think I am a princess! lol!

haha at you 2 being all princess-and-the-pea-like

i really didnt like it and had daily bennies, but it was a choice between living like that for a bit and getting a bigger, nicer flat at the end, or being comfortable but buying somewhere ready done but MUCH smaller.

Megg!!! Company, eyes right.

See that......see that prize? Do not, i repeat do not take your eyes off that prize.

At ease.

I used to be in the cadets dont you know.

Duffy, you are the bding exception to the disco rule apparently

OMG Nato I don't know how you lived like that! Brave woman!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sassy - Vicky - I am so happy for you both. I grinned and cried and grinned some more. I am so psyched for you both!

Oh gosh, just had hormonal hysterics at OH.

Not a good day today for me *shakes head*

It looks I'm one of the more sexed up derailers. I've had sex each day the past 4 or so days...and it wasn't really good sex, tbh! I'd rather be pregnant and abstaining than having awkward sex. I have just been propositioned so I guess I'll be BDing again in a bit. DH is apologetic today so maybe it will be better.

OMG, Nato, I can't believe you looked a mouse in the eye! And went pee in a hole! You are definitely my hero. I would have went to a grocery store to use the bathroom or something, I think. Also, thank you for your support. I think I'm going to take your and Hearty's advice and do some couples' counselling. Alex says he's up for it. Our lives have changed soooo much in the past year since I graduated university and our relationship has changed with it. I don't like to admit something's wrong but this weekend has me convinced we need to change.

:hugs: Cesca, at least you can chalk it up to hormones and hopefully get away with it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->