Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

No I can't tell my Mum yet she has so much else going on, her BF is packing his stuff and leaving tonight! I may tell her next week.xxx

haha no, im all tested out sassers, due today or tomorrow so i will leave the sticks alone for now

ack, your poor mum, breaking up is horrific

I know I do feel for her but it's her to decision at the end of the day, she made her bed now she has to lye in it and all that!!xxxxx

wonderful scan news Vic, I can't wait to see your ticker :happydance:

So happy for you Sass :hugs:

Good luck with all the testing Nato

Oh, wow, I'm so happy for you Vicky and Sassy!!! :)

I saw Vicky had changed her status to 'pregnant' before I read her post so I knew it was good news hehe. Finally, a ticker so I won't have to constantly forget how far you are lol. :hugs:

I googled VTS and it sounds quite common, the site I saw said up to 31% of twin pregnancies. Who knew?

Nato, that's great that you've got the ball rolling. FX for good news.

Dawny, it sounds like you got some answers as well today, hurray!

I hope everyone is well. I'm on my 5th day of high on the CBFM so wondering if I'm ever going to ovulate. Hearty, thanks for the kind words. It does seem that our marriage has been shakier the past few months. We have argued the past few fertile periods, but this weekend's was the worst yet. We fought Saturday, Sunday, and yesterday! I actually called in sick for work today as my nerves are just shot...I tossed and turned all night, and am just feeling so emotionally drained--worrying about my mom's cholesterol, my ambiguous doctor's visits, my long cycles, and these past few days instead of having my husband to turn to, he's turned into another source of stress. I think I'm going to cozy up and re-read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows today to gear up for the movie release. Since I'm pulling a sicky and all (I feel quite guilty about that btw, I can't even enjoy it haha).

Oh god... Today is just full of good news! I'm SO happy!!! :cry: <-- happy tears

Vicky and Sassy... That's AMAZING! I couldn't be happier for the 2 of you if I tried! :yipee:

You guys dont know how long i just spent trying to get a ticker on my profile.....

Hi girls, first a massive congratulations to Vicky and Sassy. That is fab news :thumbup:

Allie, sorry to hear you're going through a rough time at the moment. Don't forget I got a peak on day 6 so may happen tomorrow. If not, it's your first month using it, so you may well have ov, but it hasn't picked it up. Can you back it up with any cheapo OPKs?

Nato, my hubby is going to do his sperm test on Thurs. He's also on the Wellman tablets. Trying to keep him off the booze is an entirely different matter!
Good luck at the Docs tomorrow. I'm going for my bloods on Fri.

As a lighthearted side note, I have a mouse (or possibly mice) in the kitchen. Saw one running towards me on the bench when I was preparing dinner last night and freaked big time. I'm terrified of the dirty horrible rodents :growlmad:! Bloke has been today and has put traps down, but I'm not setting foot in there at the moment. Off to parents for dinner and ate brekky at work. Hubby is away for a week from Friday so not too sure how I'm going to cope. May stave (which is probably no bad thing)! :haha:
hi to everyone else
xx

Yay for a ticker Vicky!!! :yipee:

Sugar, omg I would starve too if I were you. Mice scare the crap out of me! One time my cat left me half of a mouse next to my bed and I woke up and stepped on it. I wore shoes around the house for a month! At least you have traps down now.

Megg, how is the bleeding today?

Yah for the ticker Vicky!! Congrats on the milestone :)

Sugar - call me crazy, but mice do not scare me at all.....I think they are cute, lol! I used to pick them up all the time

Allie - I am sorry you have so much stress! :hugs: It's funny (not in a ha ha way) how during TTC and pregnancy that spouses end up bickering so much....It would be so nice if a person could rid themselves of spousal stress!! Enjoy your sick day sickie! lol! :)

Love the ticker, Vicky!

I actually like mice... I think they're adorable! :haha:

Uhm... bleeding persists... not like last night though. The cramps aren't as bad either. I keep hearing that this is normal/expected. I'm just so tired of it.

Nato good luck tomorrow...Lets get the ball rolling!

Allie i remember back in June thinking if i dont get preggo soon my marriage wont make it...The biggest issue with us is that i wanted it more, Alex wasnt too bothered as he figured we have plenty of time....My god the strain TTC puts on a marriage...

Mice...hmmmm...not my fave creatures but i prefer then over roaches any day!!!! 2009 me and alex decided to live in the suberbs by the sea, we had a nice cottage with 600m2 surrounding land for Popi to run around. We had mice running around the property, thank god never in the house! Popi loved to chase them, she caught a few too which i was so proud of. BTW i hated, living in the country, after 11 months i packed our stuff and told Alex we're moving back to the city ASAP! We rented the first flat we saw!!!

Megg i know its annoying, keep your eye on the big picture...Thats what got me through it!

Thanks, Vicks. I'm trying.

The cramps have come back this afternoon now and my back feels like a medium sized rock has been forcibly inserted into my spinal column... and my cervix feels like its bruised from having so much crap go through it. I get that on heavy AF months, but not usually for more than part of 1 day... now I'm on day #2 of it... and no sign of letting up. I just realized I haven't had sex in about a month and its making me sad and angry. I just want my fucking life back. :cry:

After my last D&C i didnt have sex for almost 3 months! I was sore for more than a month, then i was completely put off by the idea and the first time i swear it felt like i was a virgin all over again!

Sassy and Vicky, so so happy for you both that you had wonderful news.

x

if it makes you feel better, we haven't had sex for over 3 weeks again!! just think Megg, all this will be worth it in the end :hugs:

We haven't had sex in over 6 weeks, the weekend we got Woody to be precise!xxx

This time round we didnt have sex for the whole first trimester!! My doc is very strict!
so i beat you all haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->