Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Nato you are a brave women I couldnt do it in fact we are due to redo our bathroom and I'm going to go home to see my parents for a long weekend while steve does it!!

I dont think I would be very good if I was greated with a mouse in the kitchen but heres a what not to do story my brother found a mouse in his house so got a friendly trap to catch him (jerry the mouse he later became known as) which it did but my brother and his housemate decided rather than let him go somewhere safe a nice green area they would in fact befriend him so they made him a nice little bed in a box they put holes in it gave him some shredded paper to be comfy in and fed the little mouse some nice cheese oh and named him :haha: they came down the next morning to find that he had eaten his way out of the box :haha: stupid boys. They did catch him again although it took them a while and this time let him go.

Oh I will also add myself to the list of sex deprived disco ladies but fingers crossed I think I may have stopped bleeding just hope it lasts then I'm in the wait for AF to return isnt it ironic how we spend so much time wishing AF never arrives and now I'm hoping it doesnt stay away to long!!

I'm a little upset as well just spent 2 hours making a home made soup then went to blend it up with hand blender and it has broken spewing burnt bits of plastic into the fresh soup. So the soup is ruined, my handblender which I love is broken and steve has had to go to the shop to get us some food. I got really upset but he did say it wasnt my fault and I shouldnt worry guess my hormones are still not quite in balance, oh to feel balanced again :haha:

I'm a bit scared of you now Cesca. But i like it

do you want to tell us what happened or just throw things for a bit?

Allie, see, youre communicating and agreeing already - poifeck. Making a decision to do something for your relationship is a very positive step. You have had too much going on. How is your mum btw?

Aww Allie so sorry for what your going through, couples counselling really helped me and Danny so I really think you should guve it a shot.xxx

:hugs: Allie I think counselling is a good idea its proactive and will give you both a safe space to talk about how your feeling you've been through a lot so I'm sure it will help.

:hugs: Cesca hope your alright.

I'm a bit scared of you now Cesca. But i like it

do you want to tell us what happened or just throw things for a bit?

Evil cesca is ace :muaha:

Our cat was just being really naughty, scratching me and just being a pain in the arse, so I refused to let her have any of my dinner (usually if she's good she'll get a scrap) so she was in a mood with me. He comes home from work and I said to him that she was naughty and please don't feed her anything and he went and gave her FUCKING GRATED CHEESE!!!!!!!

I know it's not a major thing and we can laugh it off, but honestly he just lets her get away with anything (I sound like she is our child, but she IS!) and I'm just fucked off as this will be it when the baby is here too. Him good guy, me bad guy.

Raargh. Doesn't help that I'm fecked off with work too.

:rofl: you are my kind of girl Cesca! lol!

And I totally understand you. I have a cat that needs to lose weight and I am paying highly for a diet food for him....and OH will go and feed him a million treats and scraps (which my cats are not allowed at all), and it makes me so mad! I gave him shit the other day again because I was like I would like my cat to live longer then only just another year or two!!!! He's 22 pounds and NEEDS to lose weight!!

Sorry Cesca but your post made me laugh, the men/Dads will always be the good guys ay!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girlies, it has taken me hours to read all this and I know I might miss some of you, so sorry in advance.

Wow there has been a lot of emotion. I got that upset I had to leave and come back a few times.

Mone and Nato... such big hugs girls. Everything will find a way of working itself out. Please dont give up!!! I have been ttc for almost 3 years and I feel like it is all I think about every minute of the day. I have had 5 mc's in that time. And one when I was 21. If you include the 2 years trying with my ex that is 5 years trying to get my bundle. But I cant give up hope that it will happen, even though I feel a lot lately that it wont happen for me. I am 33 and my husband is 21! I want nothing more than to be the mother of his children, and I have said what if I cant give him a baby.....and he says that he has me and thats all he needs. But in 10 years I will be 43 and he will only be 31...will he still feel the same way then? And it scares me something rotten. I guess we all must believe that have good men that love us and will stand by us no matter what.

As for 2010... its been sucky for me too. January DH's contract ended and he has been out of work since, I got made redundant in June and have been out of work since. We have no money and no way of even being able to go out and buy new clothes if needed! It really has been that shit since June. We dont want for anything dont get me wrong but we were always a good strong couple financially and so its hard. Then of course this year brought mc number 6 for me. I cant wait for this year to be over. I just hope the end of it may bring some answers about my recurrent miscarriages.

Vicky and Sass Fantastic about the scans. Good to see you with a ticker vicky. And although wonderful news about the one bean sass, I am sorry you still had to lose the other one. But like already said, most people would never have even known they were carrying twins. And sass you should tell your mum sooner rather than later. Let her make the decision with full knowledge.

:hugs: Cesca

Allie I am sorry you are having such a tough time. Chris and I nearly got a divorce. Our 1st year of marriage was the worst and we fought all the time. But with therapy we are stronger than ever. Every good relationship deserves that chance. :hugs:

Megg I'm sorry you are still having crappy witch time! I hope things settle down soon.

AFM I am in a funny weird mood. We are still waiting for a pub... And still waiting for a bigger place. But that prayer might be answered tomorrow as it looks like we may get a 2 bed ground floor flat with a garden this week.... As for the ttc I am still enjoying the not trying so much... stress is low on that front at least. I got very drunk without any guilt which did me good I think and now I am ready to get through the next few weeks and get myself geared up to focus again next month. I saw the FS last tuesday so really I should hear something this week, if not I will call on friday I think. But I dreamt I had a positive pregnancy test the other night! And I keep feeling like my first child is going to be a girl which is just really odd! But I feel strongly about it. I'm hoping if we get this new place it will break the bad luck we are having and the rest will all fall into place. Who knows.

:hug: for all, and anyone I missed.

so true, dads will always be the good guys! There was a commercial on tv last night for some remote control toy, and I told OH that we were going to have one of those and I am going to play with my son with it. And he was like he won't want to play with his mom because you are a girl and have cooties!!! It nearly broke my heart to realize that he is probably right!!

LOL Mel, he prob is right, but when he wants feeding and cuddles he will alwasy come to you.xxx

my favorite toys when growing up was always my brother's toys, especially the trucks and cars. I remember one christmas (I am the worst for snooping), I accidentally (for real, it was an accident), found a bb gun and I told my parents that I knew what my brother was getting for christmas (and of course I told my brother). So on christmas morning, I was actually given the gun, and he was given my dolls instead.....I was so happy to have the gun, and then pissed when they made us exchange the gifts!!!!!! I used to frog hunt, dig for worms and everything else.......so I am totally willing to do all that with my son, and if he says no to mommy, I am going to cry!!!!

Cesca, ah, men, what are we gonna do with them?!

Mel, our cat was probably about that weight and he lived to be 14, but it's good you have him on a diet; I hope it works! Pets really do become family.

Luce, aww, sorry about your soup, especially after all that work you put in. :hugs: How sweet of Steve to run and get some food.

CJ, although your OH is younger, I know you guys will have your LO in the next 10 years, so please try not to worry about that. You are already being proactive now to get your little bean soon. :hugs: It sounds like 2010 has been shit for your too, to put it mildy, so I'm sure 2011 will bring much better things.

Nato, I meant to say I love your music to bring down cortisol idea. I loooove music and realize that I haven't been jamming out as much as I used to. I just downloaded a bunch of stuff so I am going to make a point to listen to it often. I've also gained 10 lbs this year, and have a gym membership I seem to only use for the hot tub lol. I do workout, but for 20 minutes and then spend 20 minutes in the hot tub....:blush: My mom is okay, thanks for asking. :hugs: She is on meds and even though each day I worry myself sick about her, I am trying to remember she's on meds now so each day hopefully her cholesterol will have gone down a bit.

Sassy, your scan pic!! :yipee: I get such a wonderful feeling looking at it. I truly am in awe of how your little miracle bean came to be. It's so inspring.

:yipee: Sassy and Vicky lucky babies you are having

I have long cycles and irregular ones also find it hard to lose weight xxxx

Crazy girls who said they thought mice were cute!:haha: Nato and Lucy your mouse stories made me laugh. I still haven't set foot into the kitchen yet. It's going to be a long week when hubby goes away on Fri!

Some daft sod sent me a friend request on fb for Jerry the mouse. They've filled in all the personal info and put mice photos on it and everything. Haven't the foggiest who it is!

At the moment,. I'm BD'd out and would be delighted to abstain from sex for a while :haha: Cos I kept getting highs on CBFM, we BD'd 8 times in a row. Never been so pleased to stop!

Nato, I'm liking the sound of the music idea for reducing stress. I'm off to put the Chemical Brothers on to rock on before bedtime :happydance:
I tried Acupuncture recently to try and chill me out. Went for 9 weeks, but didn't do a god damn thing. I know other people swear by it though.

I'm doing a relaxation cd every day and have started doing a yoga dvd which I like. Also really into swimming at the moment, but I know what a lazy mare I am, and will probably decide it's too cold to swim soon.

Hugs to all you lovely disco ladies
xx

Lucy mentioned about Jerry the Mouse, but I am thinking Vicky or Nato, lol

Megg and Hearty (and Amy and any other Americans I'm missing) did you vote today? I did, but I'm currently watching results come in and seeing that Republicans have regained control of the House....sad times (no offense to any Republicans). It was expected, but yeah...

Allie I'm going to vote right now. It's only 7 pm here. No offense taken. I'm a tried and true liberal if you haven't figured that out already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->