Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Nato nice doc you got there...Do every test you can think of is what i did as well!

speaking of due dates...I am the only one in my family that aknowledges my past due dates! Alex is too practical and cynical to even go there, my parents cant understand why i was crying those days and my sis...well shes so far removed from baby making that she just gives me funny looks. In a way i prefer this as im pulled out of self pity and depression pretty quickly.

I think a lot of us are going to be suffering around the same time... My next EDD is Nov 27. I thought about putting them on the first post as "events" to remember for one another... but I don't know that we should encourage dwelling on it. Those days will be hard enough. Maybe just know that you can post to us for support those days, but perhaps its best that we don't bring it up unless you bring it up yourself? I don't know... Its a hard topic.

I did the same, Nato... Every test there is, please! Mine took up almost an entire sheet of notebook paper. :dohh:

Oh, and :sick: @ "towel down" sex! :(

if performed in the shower "towel down sex" ainst so bad...Or is it just me?

Ugh @ shower sex... Neither of us are coordinated enough to not break something. Even our shower mat is sort of slick... ya know, the one that is there to keep it from being slick? LOL

:shower:Shower sex... Thats how we roll at that time of the month! :haha:

Yes, another random post by me!!

I'd rather have random posts from you than no posts from you at all, Dazed! :hugs:

Sorry, I never have much to chime in on and when I do, its always well after the fact and the thread has already moved passed it.

That and I'm actually a pretty private person. I've learned in the past that no one wants to hear what I have to say, so its pretty much easier to keep my mouth shut than have my feelings hurt.

I'll try for you Megg.

OMG! :hugs: But, I totally DO want to hear what you have to say! You've helped me so much in the last few months... I don't think you even realize how much. I don't know what I'd have done some days if you had kept your mouth shut. I have tears streaming down my face just thinking about it. My life would be worse if you hadn't reached out to me when you realized I needed it. I don't know who it is that's made you feel like this, but I'd love to kick their asses for it. You're amazing... and you should definitely speak up more. I'm so sorry you feel the way you do. You can't let people like that get you down... Shutting up is letting them win.

Now you have me welling up. Not good since I'm at work!
I have compassion for others, just not for myself these days. I'm a care taker type. I will give the clothes off my back rather than let someone else freeze in the cold. However, I finally got some vacation time approved and am going to take some time for myself and try to quit this bad habit of smoking!

Dazed keep posting babes, now that i know you like shower sex ill always wanna hear what you have to say!!!

Dazed keep posting babes, now that i know you like shower sex ill always wanna hear what you have to say!!!

:haha: It may not be baby making friendly, but it sure does make for easy cleanup!

Very true!!!! I also get hubby to help with the shaving after!!

Oh no. Hubby is going no where near me with a razor! However I have helped him shave if you know what I mean.

LOL! I love shower sex! Nice and clean too :haha:

I now have 6 dates.... after my first mc at 21 for several years I had such bad depression. But now tbh I try not to think about it. I had a due date last month. My next one is this week. Then the next one would have been an early April date, then June, Aug... but my most recent one from my loss in August - my due date would have been May 6th. Think that one will hit me hard. Its weird cause that means there are 12 dates.... the date I lost them and the date I would have been due. Of course there is also the bfp dates when all that joy is there....Too much heartache.

I'll shut up now. I'm a bit down cause we didnt get the property we thought we would get. Some bugger bid at 1 minute to midnight last night after having all fucking week to do it! :grr:

I might try phone up for my blood results though today...even though I said I'd wait till Friday....

ooooooh, page 666!!!!

we tried shower sex once and I didn't really enjoy it......not coordinated enough. And I have done it during AF a couple of times, but my periods are always very light when I am on birth control and barely anything there....so it wasn't much of a big deal.....

We do it doggy style in the shower. Its easier and no coordination required. We usually only do it if hubby's in the mood because I don't get my jollies with shower sex unless there is a little help.

Doggy style is the only style that counts in the shower!!!!

If you saw my shower, its the only way you can do it!

good to know! never thought of doing it that way in the shower. Although it seems like that way doesn't work for me...like my ass is too big or something, that it never works out, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->