Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Mel youre killing me!!!! What does a big ass have to do with it????? HAHAHAHA!!

Ha ha at all the showe sex talk! What dirty little minds and clean little bodies. Shower sex is ok with me but not on my period. I'm a Red Tent kind of girl. It is my sacred time to myself.

Dazed, what you say counts and we want to hear it. Dirty or clean! Good for you for taking some time for yourself! I'm teaching a class to people who care for their sick relatives. The class is specifically to teach them how to take care of themselves better. It is so important.

CJ, Gaynor and Cesca I'm sorry you have to go through your due dates this week. Lots of love to you. Like CJ, both are hard for me. The due dates and the loss dates. I have 2 loss dates coming up in a couple of months. Sometimes those hit me harder.

Nato I'm psyched that you are getting some tests done. I'm not convinced that you aren't pregnant right now, but either way you are taking control. If you want me to send you a list of all the tests I got, I'd be happy to.

Yesterday I fell upon this excellent article in a magazine at the gym. Lately I feel like miscarriage and infertility are getting a lot more attention. I want to help the cause. Thought I'd share this with you all. It talks about the emotional effects of infertility.
https://m.self.com/health/2010/08/breaking-the-silence-on-infertility

A big ass is just more slapable. Embrase it Mel.
OK, that was wrong!

OMG shower sex....I love it, in my old house we had the shower over the bath.....so plenty of space for doggy style, unfortunately we now have a tiny single shower....so we can't get up to much in it :(.......well some stuff anyways :winkwink: we have to get out the shower these days.....and I bend over the sink :haha:

:rofl: my big ass prevents from entering me and staying in me it seems....either that, or my hole is positioned up higher or something....so it never seems to work

omg you guys, I'm trying to read this at work. :rofl: I have only read a few posts but think i should save it for later LMAO. Kids in the room and all.

it is definitely great wednesday morning chatter :rofl: where was this chatter monday morning to start off the week right?! lol!

Melissa i have the same problem with doggy style either that or its a bit painful with DH banging against my cervix.!

glad I'm not the only one! And it's not that his package is too small or anything like that either.....I've had this problem with anyone I have slept with in the past...it just doesn't work.....good thing I don't seem to be having sex anymore so I don't have to worry about trying to find a comfortable position for my belly!

I'm sorry in advance...

FUCK FUCK AND FUCKING FUCK FUCK! I tried to get my results and just got told the ones that came back were normal. I'm putting a complaint in now! Sod them... got so angry while typing this I rang back and demanded I speak to a GP...

So results so far...

Urine normal
CA125 cancer test... normal
cholesterol 3.6 - normal
oestrodil 92 - normal
index something... normal
fsh 4.6..
liver fine, one abnormailty but nothing to do with ferility (I've known a while about that anyway)
LH 2.8
thyroid bit high, but will retest in 6 weeks
prolactin normal
then a really weird name one I cant remember came back at 65...
Some test not back - testosterone is one

Have to ring in a few days for the rest of the bloods. God I am sooooo MAD :grr:

Why so much effort to just get these details!

Doggy style all the way! Love it! :haha: But it can hurt for me sometimes too...especially around ov time. But I like that position for then cause its direct access to the cervix LOL!

Now you have me welling up. Not good since I'm at work!
I have compassion for others, just not for myself these days. I'm a care taker type. I will give the clothes off my back rather than let someone else freeze in the cold. However, I finally got some vacation time approved and am going to take some time for myself and try to quit this bad habit of smoking!

Didn't mean to make you cry! But, the vacation time sounds fab and quitting smoking is even better! :thumbup:

ooooooh, page 666!!!!

we tried shower sex once and I didn't really enjoy it......not coordinated enough. And I have done it during AF a couple of times, but my periods are always very light when I am on birth control and barely anything there....so it wasn't much of a big deal.....

I'm not opposed to DTD when I'm in a very light bleed. If there's not much going on, a good romp will usually stop it for me... I've used that method more than once! lol

:rofl: my big ass prevents from entering me and staying in me it seems....either that, or my hole is positioned up higher or something....so it never seems to work

:rofl: I still don't see how it doesn't work. Maybe it is some strange bit of anatomy, because I didn't know that doggy-style had the ability to fail. I assure you that my ass is bigger than yours, and it works for us. So, it has to be something else! :haha:

it honestly just doesn't work.......I don't get it either :shrug:

So, Hearty... I sat SOBBING through that whole article!!! It broke my heart. And, honestly, I'm torn. The main woman (Lisa)... I felt for them and wanted them to get their wish so much, but at the end when she basically said she still wouldn't fight to get more recognition or funding for infertility research? :nope: I sort of wanted to hit her. For real.

It really just increases the desire I've had for a while now... I desperately want to run an foundation for infertility funding and research. I just know nothing about how to start something like that. It makes me so frustrated that there is so much silence about it. I broadcast things about my treatment on my FB... I tell everyone in my family... I'll tell people walking down the street, if I thought they'd listen. When my neighbor the other day asked when I'd had the baby, not only did I tell her I'd lost it... but I threw in that we were going for IVF in Dec. Its not a bloody fucking secret. Its not like people who get pregnant in a "traditional" way act like they've never had sex and don't know how the fuck it happened. This is ludicrous... and I truly want to do something to stop it! I have to do more research and see what it takes!

Megg I'm glad you read it and it riled you up. That's kind of what I was hoping for. This silence is ridiculous! We need to shatter the taboo around it. I like that it is being taken more seriously. I went to the Resolve website last night and had a look around. I'm willing to fight for the cause so that it can get more research for funding and can be more accessible through insurance coverage. If you start anything you have my pledge to help in any way possible. Maybe we could organize a walk like the Komen walk for breast cancer.

**shhhh** but I'm a non-profit accountant. I could help Megg.

Oooh Dazed, YAY!!! We could seriously get something started.

By the way, do you want to come work out the mess at the non-profit I work at?? We could use all the help we can get. LOL!

What kind of non-profit agency do you work for?

I had to close my eyes for half of those posts, that was a clutch of the pearls senario.

I forgot to say before, the dr said this morning it was possible i was getting early positives and then losing the pregnancy, even if i didn't bleed immediately. Which is kind of good to know because it means my tubes are less likely blocked, but its a concern for the state of my eggs

Dazed, you gotta pipe up girl!! I have something similar, for eg i am a bit scared of girls after being badly let down over the years by many female friends. Think you can trust us to be good to ya. The smoking thing, read every page on this website about 30 times:

https://whyquit.com/

on that website, it tells you to enjoy withdrawal because each symptom and craving you get past, takes you a step closer to freedom from smoking and closer to an anxiety-free life without cigs. That really helped me.

CJ, bah at missing the bid. *******os. Can you tell what i wrote there. Sorry for being a thicko, but why are you mad? What was your thyroid reading if you dont mind telling us? Your fsh looks good though. Thats a scary one.

Mel, i noticed 666 and was mad we didnt get it on halloween. Spoilsports

Hearty, thanks for the link, i haven't read it yet cos i am sick of bursting into tears as i have had an emotional few days. Will steel myself then read. My temp has gone down so I'm expecting af tomorrow, if I am pregnant, its hiding itself very damned well.

Just got to meggs post, i KNEW that article would make me cry if i read it.

Re; the silence though, not sure (having not read the article) if this is the right context, but after my mc, i actually told my friends that i was making a point of telling everyone what had happened. And i told them all about the labour i went through, the process, the scan without a heartbeat etc. I remember being really shocked at what was happening to me and how the shock almost helped because the physical nature of the event itself overrode the emotional fallout. But of course that then becomes the focus after the mc, and how long it lasts. I decided to tell everyone because if you ever hear about mc, you just get told in passing, and the extreme nature of what has happened is ignored almost

I caught another freaking cold are you kidding me? I'm praying my daughter does not get this ):

Still waiting to O my machine not showing it yet blah.

Girls you rude things talking about sex positions!

FYI we do it doggy most of the time. Apologies for tmi, but it seems to be the only position that's deep enough for hubby to you know what! :haha:

Haven't read the article yet as I'm reclining in a lovely bath with my iPhone at my parents hiding from the mouse. My Mum is making me steak and kidney casserole with mash, veg and homemade Yorkshire pud. I could well get used to this :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->