Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

pmsl at Sassy listing all her favorite chocolate

Mel, do you mean the truffle balls? i am going to tell you a secret. I bought 250 of them for my wedding, to put on the tables.

And i didnt put them out on the tables - i ate them all.

Here are the remains of the late Mr Bunny

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 9
Really? Maybe just greedy people have starters!! We have pigs in blankets with our dinner, and before our real starter we have cheese wrapped in bacon! No one can move after dinner as we eat sooooooooo much! :haha:

:haha: I'm working christmas day this year but my manager said the chef has to feed all of those who are working. We've got a gorgeous Christmas menu this year and I think I'm going to have Beef Wellington and Hot Chocolate Fondant! Plus there's a bucks fizz sorbet which sounds yummy!

ps, that photo was for cesca

im gonna see evil Cesca soon, aren't i.

You bitch. That poor bunny, with nothing but his bell left over *cries*

:rofl: that is awesome!!! that sounds like something I would totally do

Attachments

• lindor_lindt_truffles.jpg
    lindor_lindt_truffles.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1
HAHA Nato that is the funniest thing ever, you greedy moo! What did you put on the tables instead??

We had a full on candy station buffet at our wedding, bowls and jars full of sweets, the adults actually ate more than the kids and there was hardly any left over which I wasn't happy about!!

RIP Lil Bunny.xxx

Im the ruthless bunny eater.

i might eat the bell in a minute too.

What kind of incorporation do I need?

I'll be the first to admit that I don't understand this page: https://www.getincnow.com/

Really? Maybe just greedy people have starters!! We have pigs in blankets with our dinner, and before our real starter we have cheese wrapped in bacon! No one can move after dinner as we eat sooooooooo much! :haha:

:haha: I'm working christmas day this year but my manager said the chef has to feed all of those who are working. We've got a gorgeous Christmas menu this year and I think I'm going to have Beef Wellington and Hot Chocolate Fondant! Plus there's a bucks fizz sorbet which sounds yummy!

Working on Xmas Day, that should be illegal! Although I'm sure there will be a fantastic atmosphere, buzz fizz sorbet sounds AMAZING.xx

pmsl at Sassy listing all her favorite chocolate

Mel, do you mean the truffle balls? i am going to tell you a secret. I bought 250 of them for my wedding, to put on the tables.

And i didnt put them out on the tables - i ate them all.

Here are the remains of the late Mr Bunny

That's hilarious! And exactly what I would have done LOL. I looooove chocolate. It's my favorite thing ever!

Lovin' the Lindt Bunny pic. Hollow chocolate is somehow even more amazing.

My favorite chocolate is Cadbury's Caramel, and Galaxy....I am in love with both. We actually drive to Canada to go to duty free to buy the British chocolate we love....however, they don't have Galaxy so I've been missing it daily for nearly a year now. *tear*

We had a candy buffet too!

https://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/cescafran1984/wedding/42.jpg

We had tons left over, including shit loads of Alphabet sweets which are amazing.

Megg, are you really looking at starting a nonprofit for infertility? I love the name, btw.

Cesca that is so cute! Between you and Nato and Mel posting pics, I am drooling at my desk, and there is no chocolate anywhere in sight. I'm going to go straight to the store after work!

That candy buffet is awesome! :) Love the sign!

Megg, are you really looking at starting a nonprofit for infertility? I love the name, btw.

Yes, ma'am! I think it would be a good thing to do with my life. This has become such an overwhelming part of how I live, and I've been so touched by others suffering with infertility... I've wanted to do this for a while. Looks like its only $125 to incorporate... That's not so bad. I really, really want to do this now... It seems feasible... and there are tons of women that I'm in contact with through this site that would probably be more than happy to help spread the organizations focus a lot wider than I could do on my own! I'm dead serious about doing this. The time is now!

I could always send you have a years supply of Galaxy Allie, no one should have to go without it :rofl:

i didnt have anything to put on the tables instead, apart from minature rose plants that werent edible, otherwise id have eaten them too

i did, however, have a glitter disco ball at my wedding

Attachments

• n648078300_874163_8186.jpg
    n648078300_874163_8186.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 12
Must dig out some pics of ours, wedding feels like a million years ago now! xx

LOVE the sweetie buffet. Why didnt i think of that

Anyone that came to our wedding would have known how much we LOVE food, we had all the usual stuff in the day, canapes, 3 course meal, theh evening buffet with full seafood buffet aswell, candy buffet, chocolate fountain THEN around 12pm a fish and chip van pulled up outside our venue and every one had chips with fish, sausage, savoloy etc! AMAZING!!!

Wow I have just caught up on everything dont think I've retained it all but here goes:

you girls crack me up you have filthy minds I love it :haha: doggy style doesnt work for me so we never do it that way but shower sex can be good although have to say since we've been trying to get pregnant its always in bed in the same position man I miss the days of sex on the stairs/living room floor :haha: man I miss sex but I have finally stopped bleeding :happydance: so I should be back in the saddle soon so to speak :haha:

Hearty havnt read the article yet but will tonight but as far as breaking the silence I'm very open with people about my miscarriages in fact I have told two people today at the school I was teaching at and both of them have suffered miscarriages it just goes to show how many people have sufferered through it and so many people dont talk about it, I find it easier to talk about it than not. I hate that it is such a taboo subject I would love for it to be more open same with infertility and megg I've been wishing I could set up some kind of support centre where women and maybe men (I think it would of been good for my hubby to be able to talk about it with other men who have been through the same things) could meet others that had been through the same experience if I hadn't found you girls I wouldnt of been able to cope and there are a lot of women who dont have any support or know where to look or find it.

Yum to yorkshire puddings I want one now may do giant yorkshires, sausages and gravy for tea tomorrow.

Nato follow delias reciepe and you cant go wrong or James Martins I have both if you need them.

Oh my god I love Lindt chocolate balls steve bought me a big box when I came out of hospital wish I had some now.

CJ sorry the dr's are being such a nightmare hope you get somewhere with them.

Nato I'm pleased your dr is being supportive.

Ahhh I cant remember what else I read so sorry if I've missed anyone :hugs:

AFM: Well I've been teaching all day it was good to be out and focus on something else but I am shattered now. Had a bit of good luck well steve did we had a parcel waiting at the post office for him he had no idea what it was he hadnt ordered anything so was convinced it was bad news that maybe he got a ticket for speeding or a court summons as we were behind on your council tax or something (which we're not I'm pleased to say) so went to get it and it was an IPAD which he had won he entered the compition when we were in London after buying a paper which he only bought to get a free bottle of water. Never won anything before so that was nice to have something positive in the post.

Right need advice I've got a dr's appointment tomorrow really just to have a chat with her about lossing the baby and the blood tests on 1st Dec that and I'm still getting some lower abdominal pain even though the bleeding has stopped. Can I ask her to run any tests as well as the ones we're having done on the 1st Dec and if I can what should I ask for as have no idea.

:hugs: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->