Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

i was just trying to find a better disco ball photo from my wedding, and i found a ton of photos from the wedding i didnt know i had.

i heart this one of me and my niece

Attachments

• 05502725.jpg
    05502725.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 21
when I was typing my post I missed another two pages love the pictures.

Megg I think that is an amazing idea a friend of my mums son and dil are going through hell at the moment due fertility issues I think they are on the last round of IVF and if it doesnt work then they wont be able to afford to do it again they both have various problems which has made it diffciult for them its so sad :cry:

Love the candy stations and buffets.

Sassy we had a lot of food at our wedding as well. Oh and we used to have prawn cocktails starter at christmas but recently we've been have smoked salmon on a bed of lettuce apart from my niece and steve who had melon balls.

Love the pic, Nato! That's gorgeous!

Thanks, Luce! :hugs: Uhm.. I have a list of tests that I had run. :shrug:

CBC - including ESR
Iron, Ferritin, B12, B6
Vitamin D
TSH
FSH, LH, E2 (on CD3)
Progesteron (7dpo)
lgE, lgA
Antinuclear antibodies
Cardiolipin antibodies
Prolactin
T3, T4
Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
DHEAS
Androstenedione
Factor V Leiden
MTHFR

Megg, what was your fsh if you dont mind me asking. In fact, id like to know everyones fsh whos had it tested please thank you

Luce, i tried delias and they came out like a shiny UFO type discs. Wtf??

ooo free stuff!! well done

I dont know what you should ask, but i have read others have requested a scan to see if their lining thickness is ok post ERPC

Aww Nato that pic is so lovely. I love kiddy pics.x

Megg, what was your fsh if you dont mind me asking. In fact, id like to know everyones fsh whos had it tested please thank you

Luce, i tried delias and they came out like a shiny UFO type discs. Wtf??

ooo free stuff!! well done

I dont know what you should ask, but i have read others have requested a scan to see if their lining thickness is ok post ERPC

I definitely don't mind. Mine was test twice. The first time it was 3.4 and the second time it was 2.9.

Gorgeous pic nato.

This is us and my husband's niece:

https://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/cescafran1984/wedding/RF_102.jpg

Our wedding we had a big BBQ with burgers, chicken & prawn kebabs, fish, salad and new potatoes etc and then a gorgeous choccie pudding which I wish I could have eaten had I not have been so nervous. Then bacon sarnies and sweets in the evening. Awesome. I loved my wedding, I'm still so sad it's over!

ahhh. And look at your shiny, excited eyes

Shes your niece too - my niece calls my husband Aunty John and thinks its hilarious.

Wow megg, your fsh are figures to behold. Im admiring them from afar

Love that pic Cesca, your dress look stunning and WOW what a pair of jugs you have, lucky thing.xxx

Me too I was so depressed after our wedding and honeymoon.xxx

ahhh. And look at your shiny, excited eyes

Shes your niece too - my niece calls my husband Aunty John and thinks its hilarious.

Wow megg, your fsh are figures to behold. Im admiring them from afar

I was in tears thinking they'd turn out to be terrible. Imagine my surprise and relief when I saw them! I gasped! LOL The 2nd time I was shocked that they were even lower. :shrug: I guess I have to consider that a good sign. That's why my FS seems to think my eggs are great, but my hormones that develop them are rubbish. So, I've been wasting Grade A eggs by having crap hormone levels so they only develop into crap eggs, if that makes sense? Like, they have potential that my body isn't allowing them to meet!

Yeah I always forget to call her my niece too! Weird as I've known her since she was 9 months old and now she's nearly 10!

I miss my long hair. I had it cut to a short bob weeks after the wedding and although I needed the change I miss my long locks so much. It's getting there though, at that horrible stage at the moment though.

Yeah sass, my jugs look big in that dress, odd as I thought they looked small and one of my mates on the day went "fucking hell ces, I thought you told me the dress wasn't booby!". I hope they're not going to get much bigger in pregnancy, I think i'll fall over.

Megg - that's so weird about the hormones. I must admit I know nothing about figures and stuff when it comes to this stuff, but it's weird the egg quality is so high but they're not developing enough. Is this something they can help do you think?

Megg - that's so weird about the hormones. I must admit I know nothing about figures and stuff when it comes to this stuff, but it's weird the egg quality is so high but they're not developing enough. Is this something they can help do you think?

IVF? LOL He just doesn't think they're maturing properly because my hormone levels aren't quite up to snuff. The injectables will make certain that isn't actually an issue. No worries. :)

HA!!! See I just think of IVF as just making sure the egg and sperm meet! How little I know!

Mmmm I loved my yorkshire puds smothered in beef gravy! I now need some Lindt choccy as dessert!

Loving the pics Nato and Cesca, you are both gorgeous. Nato, your hair is all long and silky looking!

Here's a pic of me from my wedding 4.5 yrs ago. I've put on 3 stone since then :growlmad:

Attachments

• wedding pic.jpg
    wedding pic.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g