Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Allie is the test line on the right or left?

I went to pick up my letrozole today. It is normally $180.00 for 10 pills!!! A woman on another thread sent me to the drug maker's website. They have a discount plan where you can get it for $10.00 every month for 8 months a year. I just tried it and it was true! I got it for $10.00!!!!

Megg my doc told me to take the letrozole either on Cd 2-6 or 3-7. Do you have an opinion?

All these wedding photos makes me want to get a ring on my finger lol, only we wouldn't have many guest with a divided family ): I was engaged once but I was paying for my ring/his grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so I ended it plus my mom sort of took over......... lol.

thanks hon colds do suck and Karissa has a fever so its going to be a rough week/weekend, I'm actually upset I really feel someone should tell you they are sick/not to come over, like MY DAD we took Karissa to see Halloween night and he had a cold. Grrrr I feel like being a hermit and she so young getting constantly sick cannot be good for her. I did give her baby chicken noodle soup and her daddy gave her warm bath and now she snuggled in her crib out cold.

Man I wedding would be fun to plan, what kind of wedding would YOU all plan? I would love a ocean wedding I heart the ocean lol. Have a good night everyone.

Loving the candy talk! However I am an apple pie...or ambrosia creamed rice fan!!! I even make my own apple pies now hehe. Chocolate is my husbands thing!

Fab news on the ov'ing Allie!!! Marvolous!!!!

I am loving the pictures...so have attached some of my own. One is the ceiling in the crystal room which had a crystal chandalier. not a disco ball, but beautiful!

Interesting website on thyroid issue.... my doctor makes me so bloody mad. I will ask the figures when I ring for rest of the results on Friday.

All my tests are coming back normal-ish (barr thyroid) It doesnt make me feel healthy... why am I miscarrying without an answer.... just makes me feel more broken, but with nothing to fix. Just how I feel.

And thank you for putting up with me not making cheery posts, I just dont feel like it.

I cant wait to renew our vows! We were so unhappy when we got married, renewal will just be the bomb. We had an AMAZING day though and our photographer said she felt priviledged to share our day, she was great. I love Chris more now than then though, if thats possible. Renew them! Spoil yourself!

Good luck tomorrow Nato hunni!

Attachments

• Chandalier1.jpg
    Chandalier1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Chris Chantal11.jpg
    Chris Chantal11.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Chris ChantalN.jpg
    Chris ChantalN.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 13
Megg my doc told me to take the letrozole either on Cd 2-6 or 3-7. Do you have an opinion?

CD3-7 should allow for slight more mature eggs than 2-6.. Won't make too much different... but I'd still go 3-7!

Heart Tree, I'm intrested in your postings about this product does it help you concieve? Do you have a link to the web site?

Thanks Megg that's what I was thinking too.

Duffy, this med is similar to Clomid. It helps women who don't ovulate or in my case ovulate very late. It is supposed to make you ovulate sooner and the theory is the egg quality will be better. You have to get it prescribed to you by a doctor. The benefit to it over Clomid is that the side effects aren't as bad if any, it lasts in your system half the time, it doesn't dry up cm, and it doesn't thin the uterine lining.

Should I not take it if I ovulate normally? Its sounds really intresting for sure just looked it up :)

Okay ladies now I'm really going to bed LOL, night ladies.

Duffy if you ovulate around CD 14 you probably wouldn't benefit from it. That being said I know women take it when they are doing fertility treatments even if they do ovulate at the right time on their own.

Anyhoo here's the website: https://www.femara.com/patient/print-on-demand/print-on-demand-option3.jsp

Night night

Good night, Duffy! I hope Karissa feels better soon.

Hearty, that's an amazing deal on Letrozole. I don't see why anyone would bother with Clomid? On my OPK, I cannot remember if the test line is on the right or left in the pic. When I look at the test both lines look the same to me, though...? I'm still ov'ing late, though. My emotional 'high' from earlier has lessened. I still have the pains to feel happy about, I suppose, thinking it might be a stronger ov. I'll see if I get a peak tomorrow though before I get excited.

CJ, you are such a night owl! Lovely pictures, you make a really cute couple!

The picture is a little blurry, but to be honest, the line on the left looks a little darker than the one on the right to me. But it does look like a positive regardless or will at least be positive tomorrow.

It is still a little late to be Ov'ing for you I'm sorry to say. I feel that I can say that as you are now in the range that I normally am and the doctor told me it was a bit late. HOWEVER, it doesn't mean you can't get pregnant, nor does it mean you can't carry the baby to term. I want to keep reminding you of Tim's cousin who Ov'd on CD40 and has a beautiful 1 year old. And, maybe the soy is making a better egg for you. Don't lose hope.

Maybe that Peak will show it's eggy face tomorrow morning. I sure hope so. All signs are pointing in the right direction as far as I can tell.

Thanks. I appreciate your honesty. Yes, if the OPK is positive I will be ovulating on CD23. :( If I do ov tomorrow I will up my soy dosage next cycle. I also have a gyno appt on Friday which hopefully will result in some treatment. I'm going to try to keep up the PMA!

You are doing what you can at the moment. How much soy did you take? Upping the dosage next time might help. Of course you need to clear it with Dr. Meggles first! Good luck at the doctors. Are you going to ask about your borderline normal thyroid?

Upping the does really isn't going to do much to bring ovulation forward. CD23 isn't all that late. I know someone on BnB that took Soy for the first time, ovulated on CD23, and she has a 3 or 4 month old little boy to show for it. So, I wouldn't worry too much. Taking too much can actually prevent ovulation. I wouldn't necessarily mess with the dose too much. But, you could up it a bit if you'd feel better about it.

Ahhh lovely pics girls.

Well today is the due date. I slept well and only thought of it this morning a bit whilst eating my breakfast. One of my friends text today as well to check I was ok which was so, so, sweet as I don't expect anyone to remember.

Also, a client from work brought me an Orchid plant this morning to say thank you for my work on her function which has cheered me up loads.

Allie - whoop for the positive OPK at a better cycle day than normal. Fingers crossed if there is a next cycle it will be on day 17 or something!!

Cesca thinking of you :hugs:

Hearty I dont really know who we are seeing we dont seem to have been reffered to a FS our appointment at the 1st Dec is at the EPU and I think we are seeing the same lady who did our scan for us so I'm a bit confused I think because it all happened so fast the mmc was confirmed, being booked in for erpc and then a date for blood work for further testing I didnt really ask any questions as couldnt think straight. Hoping my dr will be able to give me some more information.

CJ :hugs: to you love your wedding pictures sorry your having a rough time we're here for you.

Allie :happydance: to positive opk hope this is your month.

Dawny lovely pic's. I love seeing peoples wedding pictures I would love to be wedding planner as loved planning my wedding and enjoyed helping my friend do hers.

Hello beautiful bride ladies :flower: My wedding was sooo long ago I of course have no digi piccies, just a photo album....ya know the type you hold in your hand ala old school lol! We were both young, slim and gorgeous....and I was even blonde! that was 15 years ago, but we did re-new our wedding vows on our anniversary last year in Gretna Green, in a beautiful and peaceful handfasting ceremony, my avatar is a pic of the day, I don't have any decent ones on this laptop....I will search in a mo....

Dawny - good to hear you've found a gynae who is taking you seriously, I too have pcos and desperately struggle to shift weight it's the bane of my life, if you need any info chick you can always ask me I was diagnosed 9 years ago. I had a hysteroscopy D&C in June this year, checking for polyps and fibroids, so it is similar to the op you will need, it is a little nerve wracking to go for the op but they do send a nurse down with you, who will stay until you are under, it's reassuring.

thinking of you Cesca :hugs:

Hearty - I clicked your link about the femera....is it similar to clomid? i am having horrid side effects from the clomid, I feel pregnant, even though I might not be and it's really cruel. What are the side effects of your meds (do you know?)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...t-the-attitude-towards-late-miscarriages.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->