Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Oh right.. AFM... I went to the doc this morning. He said that my uterus was a veritable forest of polyps, but they all came back as benign. And, the only thing left to do was push on with the Dec cycle! :thumbup:

Seriously Megg! I wanted to shoot Tim when he grumbled about his sperm analysis. He doesn't complain about anything anymore though. He's seen all the pain I've been through and keeps his mouth shut. Sugar I was also laughing at the pink fluffy sock!!!

That is great news Megg! Does that mean they cut the forest down entirely?

:haha: OMG I'm so sorry Megg I'm :haha: @ the felling of your forest!!!!!!

Hi all, thanks for the witch whipping. Im fine, did all my stamping feet and crying into my Lindt bunnies last week. Am back in the hopeful stage.

Sparklers - that 1999 calender is just fab!! you need to get your pics scanned in so we can oogle them. I know you said clomid progesterone makes your temps higher, but look at your temps!

Allie - go Team Peak (glad youve smoothed each other up good!!)

That article, although her story was so tragic, the stance really riled me up...the feature complains about a heirachy of 'right' to grieve, then promotes a heirachy of who's allowed to grieve and who should just get on with it - its perpetuating what it claims to be tackling.

I havent read the reader comments at the bottom, i usually end up doing spinning karate kicks in the reader comments sections of the Sun.

Vic, do you want me to kick some hick bitch ass? lemme atem

Great news on the beaty noises from your bump cesca

Look at you sugar, all 5dpo and half a degree temp difference. Glad you temp in centigrade too, dont understand fahrenheit. Hahaha at poor husband. My husband is awaiting registration at the drs, but you can do it at home can you? (And i need to get a pink fluffy sock, you say?)

pmsl at meggs get-on-with-the-sample-in-the-cup attitude - and go go Operation Cycle December

That article, although her story was so tragic, the stance really riled me up...the feature complains about a heirachy of 'right' to grieve, then promotes a heirachy of who's allowed to grieve and who should just get on with it - its perpetuating what it claims to be tackling.

This is exactly how I felt about the article! It's like she had more of a right to be upset than the rest of us. We all need to band together in our loss, not try to one up each other. That does nothing to help our grief.

Tim did his SA at home in a cup. Put it in his pocket, not a fluffy pink sock, and I drove him and his sample to the hospital to drop it off. He made me leave the house while he did it LOL! I took a walk. He called me 10 minutes later to tell me I could come home.

Some cycles, when he's not in the mood and I know I'm about to Ov, I make him do it into a soft cup with preseed and then I insert it inside of me. He used to whine about it, but I won't have it. He's going to give me a baby if it's the last thing he does on this earth! Damn it! :thumbup:

That is great news Megg! Does that mean they cut the forest down entirely?

They did cut down the entire forest! :rofl:

:haha: OMG I'm so sorry Megg I'm :haha: @ the felling of your forest!!!!!!

Its okay! It was funny that he called it a forest. Those are his words! I giggled! :)

This is exactly how I felt about the article! It's like she had more of a right to be upset than the rest of us. We all need to band together in our loss, not try to one up each other. That does nothing to help our grief.

Tim did his SA at home in a cup. Put it in his pocket, not a fluffy pink sock, and I drove him and his sample to the hospital to drop it off. He made me leave the house while he did it LOL! I took a walk. He called me 10 minutes later to tell me I could come home.

Some cycles, when he's not in the mood and I know I'm about to Ov, I make him do it into a soft cup with preseed and then I insert it inside of me. He used to whine about it, but I won't have it. He's going to give me a baby if it's the last thing he does on this earth! Damn it! :thumbup:

Ya know, I didn't even catch that. I was too horrified that everyone was telling her she'd miscarried whilst she was holding her baby who was alive. But, that's very true. There shouldn't be a hierarchy of grieving. Although, I'll admit that I think it has to be harder the further along you are... and I can't imagine the pain of spending 2 hours with my baby as he was dying in my arms. That's gut wrenching and I'll take the hand I've been dealt thus far over that any day. But, we should all be allowed to grieve equally! And, there shouldn't be anyone who has to give us the permission to do so!

Megg woo hoo for being on for dec cycle :happydance:

:haha: Sugar also having a giggle at the pink fluffy sock. Steve had a bit of a sulk about having to have it done but like megg I pointed out what I had to go through and he got over it quite quickly.

:cry::cry: that article was so sad nato that poor women I find it really hard to get my head around that fact that the dr's dont intervene or help I saw a lady interviewed who was a day away from the 24 week mark and they didnt do anything. There should be so much more support for women and understanding. hearty I saw that comment as well and it made my blood boil then when I read what Vicky wrote it made it boil even more I cant believe people would say that to you.

Cesca Im so pleased you got to hear a lovely strong heartbeat and hope your doing ok today. :hugs:

:hugs: to you nato.

AFM: well my appointment went well. With my dr for half an hour she was so lovely so supportive and really understanding talk about what we had gone through and everything. Shes going to run some bloods for me before the 1st Dec so thats good she picked the ones she knew they could do from the lists megg and hearty gave me so thank you. Feel like I'm doing something productive she said to go back and see her anytime and to make sure the hospital copy her in on the blood results which they dont always do apparatently which is stupid but there we go. She also said that my body has been through a lot so to give myself time to rest if I need it to eat well and theres nothing wrong with a bit of chocolate its good for you so who am I to argue with that.

Why isn't there a rule that they have to do what they can to help any child born alive? If a baby comes out breathing... perhaps you should try and keep it that way? I'm just saying!

Hey all sorry i have been a bit absent but had a stressful day. went to the loo in my break and had loads of brown cm when i whiped which caused a panic attack (at work) and floods of tears. Anyway really worried now as this is how my other two MCed started so really paranoid that this is it for us again esp as my CP is low and a bit open which is not good :(

Got a scan booked for sunday at 9:15 so just have to get through the next two days and we will know.

Hoping its nothing, Raz! :hugs: FX'd for good news Sun!

Raz hope all goes well on sunday will be thinking of you :hugs:

oh razzer, how utterly terrifying.

You can go to A&E if you want a scan more quickly, but i think its a good idea to go to a proper EPU as A&E is not a nice place to be - however if necessary, it can serve a purpose.

I hope with all my heart that its normal spotting and that your baby is safe xxx

Razzers :hugs:

We know that it isn't necessarily a mc, but of course you are scared right now. Oh honey, I wish I could give you a big, real life hug right now. Sunday can't come soon enough.

I'm sorry Raz! i hope this is nothing serious!
Yay for removing the forest, Megg :) A fresh, clean home for your little one :)
woohooo for ovulation Allie! I'm glad to hear you're working on patching things up with DH.
Glad you had a good meeting with your doctor, Lucy....

Hi to everyone else! Sorry I haven't been posting much again lately, but we have so much going on here. Thanks for all your kind words this week. DH found out today that he got the job so we're just waiting to see if they offer me something too. We were pretty clear that it was either both of us or neither of us so you would think they would consider that? I dunno..

OK, don't call me crazy guys but I just POAS at 7DPO and this is what I got. It came up within one minute and was most definitely pink but super thin like those pesky evaps usually are. I am taking this picture now like almost 2 hours later because my camera wasn't charged up before
WTF? Can I get anymore unlucky with these cheap tests? I know it's early (duh) and I know everyone says to use better tests, but in Norway the cheapest decent tests you can buy in the store are like 30 bucks and I just don't have the budget--especially when I am addicted.

I guess I'll test again in the morning. Damn addict.

Attachments

• hpt1.jpg
    hpt1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 27
  • hpt2.jpg
    hpt2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 26
Amy I see the line! I don't know what to think though. I've never seen an evap in real life so I don't know how they look different from a positive test. Damn it!

I didn't realize you were applying at the same company as your hubby. Wow! Will you be happy if you also are offered a job? I thought you said you weren't sure it was a good fit for you.

So much going on in your head I imagine. Especially now with this mysterious line.

Amy - I really hope this is the start of your BFP! I can totally see the line there. I hope it's not an evap hun!

Raz - glad you have a scan on Sunday. I hope everything is ok for you and the little one

Amy I see the line I hope it is th beginning of a BFP and not an evap line. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->