Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Oops forgot to attach a pic......

Me and my 2 men.......the tall one is my 'baby' :D

Attachments

• DCP01019.jpg
    DCP01019.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DCP01020.jpg
    DCP01020.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 15
Hello girls,

Thinking of you, Cesca. :hugs:

Thanks for the info, Megg and Hearty. :hugs:

I woke up with a PEAK on my CBFM!!! :happydance: :dance: Luckily hubby and I are getting along again and had lovely :sex: yesterday. More scheduled for after work.

Off to read that article while I eat my Cheerios, Nato.

Absolutely stunning, Sparkly! I am such a sucker for kilts, it's totally how DH seduced me.

That is such a sad article, Nato. :cry: She's right, though, eh? Having an MC that late is more like a stillborn, only he was still alive. :( Just heart wrenching....she should be expected to greive as though she lost a child, as she did.

Cesca thinking about you today. It sounds like you are getting through today as best you can.

Nato thinking about you too. Had another peek at your chart. :hugs: Good luck at the doctor's appointment.

The article was very sad. Somehow it left me feeling a little upset though as it drew a divide between early and late term loss. Obviously a late term loss is devastating. But as we've seen on this site, a loss at any stage can be unbearable. My heart aches for Lily Allen.

Sparks I've seen those pics of you before. You and your men are lookers! I am very interested in seeing a picture of you blond! Take a picture with your digi of some pictures in your photo album. Come on, lets have a look!

The drug I'm going to take acts in the same way as Clomid. It is an off label use of the drug. It is meant for women with breast cancer bit they use it every day for months on end because it suppreses estrogen. More fertility docs are using it instead of Clomid with good results. My friend took Clomid and hated it. She switched to this new drug and said there were no side effects. I dont know if it is ok for women with PCOS but it is worth a chat with your doctor. It goes by two names, Femara and Letrozole.

My friend is getting married this weekend. I'm going to a bachelorette party tonight. I don't feel like drinking but I don't want any of them to think I'm pregnant. They all watch me with eagle eyes now. I'm just not in the mood to drink tonight. It is only 6:15 am for me. Maybe I'll feel differently by 8:30 tonight!

Hearty i agree that a loss at whatever stage is devastating...I also find that women like me who chose to terminate a pregnancy at a late stage are treated differently from those who say mc. The first time i wrote on a forum about loosing Electra some hick bitch made a point of seperating me from other second trimester losses because it was something i chose to do. I feel like i have to constantly explain why i chose to not let my baby live without being able to ever go to the bathroom on her own, have babies, dance ect.

Hearty if you dont feel like drinking dont...who cares what others think?

Midwife appointment went well - the baby's heartbeat was lovely and strong :) Nice thing to happen on an otherwise sad day.

Lovely pictures Sparkly - My OH is Scottish and wore a kilt...we were in NYC and people kept stopping him on the streets to take pictures :) I man in a kilt is HOT! :):blush:

This is the nearest I can find atm Hearty....my wedding album is in the attic!......this is from a calendar my parents made in 1999, not the year we got married btw!! the 2 smaller pics are (top one) a topless me as a little girl (bottom one) my Ben as a little one :D

Attachments

• me blonde.jpg
    me blonde.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 12
Wonderful news Cesca!!

Vicky I get so mad at people who judge like that. If you read the bottom of the article that Nato sent there is an opinion by someone that just pissed me off. She said that maybe the young woman shouldn't have kept trying after so many losses in such a short period of time. Who is she to judge?

You are right, I dont care what my friends think. I'm most likely not going to drink tonight.

Allie, I forgot to say Yay for your peak! Get some good lovin in!

OMG Gaynor how cute. You were a blond baby! You look totally different as a blond. What made you change?

Thank you hearty :flower: My hair is naturally dark brown, it changed when I was a teenager, I have a younger brother who the same thing happened to, and we have both produced blonde children :shrug: It was an awful lot of upkeep for me to stay blonde, I had permanent dark roots, so I went back to natural about 10 years ago, and have never looked back :thumbup:

Cesca, hope you're feeling ok today. Great that your midwide appt went well :thumbup:

Allie congrats on the peak. You're not too far behind me. I'm only 5 dpo.

For those using the cbfm, are you classing ov day as the first peak or day after. FF put me at the first peak on Sat, but I suspect I didn't ov until Sun as I was getting some god damn awful cramps on Sunday. Really painful, and a tiny bit of spotting on the evening, which I've heard can be the egg busting free!

Nato, sorry to see that the evil slag has got you :hugs:try and focus on your blood and other tests. That's what I'm going to do if I get another crappy BFN this month.

Hubby has taken his sperm sample in to the hospital this morning. He's in a totally vile mood for having to do it. I had to grit my teeth so as not to shout something at him! He put the sample container in my pink fluffy slipper sock to keep it warm, which I was trying not to laugh at given his huff! :haha:

Loving all the wedding pics girls. Have a good day
xx

sugar - My ovulation is usually on the second peak day, ff may change it's mind yet. FF put my ovulation at my first peak as I had an unusual temp surge that day, however it changed it's mind a few days later and put it to the day after my last peak :shrug:

How is the weather in York?? DH and I are planning to go there for the day tomorrow......I hope it isn't raining!!!

Nato - I see the ho bag is visiting......bitch! :hugs:

Sugar I only have one cycle using the cbfm but like Sparks it gave me my ov day on the second day of the peak.

thanks Sparkly. Weather in York is shit I'm afraid! It's chucking it down with rain :growlmad:. What you up to tomorrow?

We're just having a day out, a bit of shopping, a bit of lunch, and probably a walk around the Minster, we haven't been in there for years :D

Ahhh lovely pics girls.

Well today is the due date. I slept well and only thought of it this morning a bit whilst eating my breakfast. One of my friends text today as well to check I was ok which was so, so, sweet as I don't expect anyone to remember.

Also, a client from work brought me an Orchid plant this morning to say thank you for my work on her function which has cheered me up loads.

Allie - whoop for the positive OPK at a better cycle day than normal. Fingers crossed if there is a next cycle it will be on day 17 or something!!

That's really sweet that one of your friends remembered and checked on you. I don't really even expect my OH to remember. You're lucky to have great friends like that!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...t-the-attitude-towards-late-miscarriages.html

:cry::cry::cry: WTF? Calling a baby born alive at 22 weeks a MC? That's fucked up. :cry::cry::cry:

Gorgeous!!!

Hello girls,

Thinking of you, Cesca. :hugs:

Thanks for the info, Megg and Hearty. :hugs:

I woke up with a PEAK on my CBFM!!! :happydance: :dance: Luckily hubby and I are getting along again and had lovely :sex: yesterday. More scheduled for after work.

Off to read that article while I eat my Cheerios, Nato.

WOOHOO @ Peak!!! :happydance:

Hearty i agree that a loss at whatever stage is devastating...I also find that women like me who chose to terminate a pregnancy at a late stage are treated differently from those who say mc. The first time i wrote on a forum about loosing Electra some hick bitch made a point of seperating me from other second trimester losses because it was something i chose to do. I feel like i have to constantly explain why i chose to not let my baby live without being able to ever go to the bathroom on her own, have babies, dance ect.

Hearty if you dont feel like drinking dont...who cares what others think?

I don't understand how someone can even expect that you should have let her go on to live a life of dependency and misery. That's awful that you should be separated! :hugs:

Midwife appointment went well - the baby's heartbeat was lovely and strong :) Nice thing to happen on an otherwise sad day.

Fantastic!!! :hugs:

This is the nearest I can find atm Hearty....my wedding album is in the attic!......this is from a calendar my parents made in 1999, not the year we got married btw!! the 2 smaller pics are (top one) a topless me as a little girl (bottom one) my Ben as a little one :D

OMG! Look at you!!! :D Love it!

Cesca, hope you're feeling ok today. Great that your midwide appt went well :thumbup:

Allie congrats on the peak. You're not too far behind me. I'm only 5 dpo.

For those using the cbfm, are you classing ov day as the first peak or day after. FF put me at the first peak on Sat, but I suspect I didn't ov until Sun as I was getting some god damn awful cramps on Sunday. Really painful, and a tiny bit of spotting on the evening, which I've heard can be the egg busting free!

Nato, sorry to see that the evil slag has got you :hugs:try and focus on your blood and other tests. That's what I'm going to do if I get another crappy BFN this month.

Hubby has taken his sperm sample in to the hospital this morning. He's in a totally vile mood for having to do it. I had to grit my teeth so as not to shout something at him! He put the sample container in my pink fluffy slipper sock to keep it warm, which I was trying not to laugh at given his huff! :haha:

Loving all the wedding pics girls. Have a good day
xx

Most people class it as day after 1st Peak.

:rofl: @ hubby taking sperm in a fluffy pink slipper sock! My husband isn't allowed a grumble about things like that. I've told him... "Your 'worst' day in this process is having to have a fucking orgasm... ejaculating into a cup. FUCK YOU! Do you KNOW what they shove up my foof?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->