Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Sparkly thanks hun any advice you have would be great hun and they explained a nurse could be with me etc and they wont do it unless my bp and everything is normal and they will do whatever it takes to make sure im happy which is great so I agreed to have the surgery if I still need it as long as they do support me xxxx

It wasn't really that scary, honey. I got all positioned on the bed/table and they said they were going to start giving me some meds to relax me a bit. I said that I could feel it tingle near the IV and they said it was the meds going in. I said that I could already feel a bit funny, and they said that was good. Then, I woke up and it was over. It wasn't bad at all. I don't even remember closing my eyes!

Thanks babe they are going to check the status of the polyp first in case it has gone on its own accord xxxx

That's a great idea! I hope it has!

Hi girls:hi:

We had our consultation with the FS today and he basically told us everything looks good so far and that my MTHFR isn't really an issue because my homocystein levels are normal so that means no more Lovenox for me:thumbup: He sd everything looks good but he wants us to have a chromosome test to rule out abnormalities. He also wants to test my thyroid and FSH but he is certain it will be normal. I will be schedueling a saline infusion sonohysterography to make sure my uterus is normal (he believes it is based off the ultrasound) and their are no polyps. We didn't really get any answers but at least they are testing us... he gave us a 75-80% of having a healthy pregnancy:thumbup:

When they did the ultra sound we saw a mature follicle and the FS sd we are a few days out from ovulation... What do you girls think? Should we go after the eggy that is about to pop? The FS said we can try but if we get pregnant and miscarry it could push out testing.

I keep missing soooo much LOL!!!

That article was just mad, I would have had a breakdown if I was holding my breathing baby and no-one helped to save him/her!!!! Just awful.

Fab news on the ov Allie! Dont waste time on here... time to have lots of :sex:

Megg, I dont usually agree with cutting down forests but :haha: But WONDERFUL news that you are good to go for December! :dance:

Raz I am thinking of you hunni, get to EPU if you can. Dont worry yourself till Sunday. I hope everything is ok. :hug:

Things sound like they went great Lucy at your appointment, I'm a little jealous at how great your FS was LOL. Hoping for great news darlin.

Hoping I'm glad the appointment went well. Its up to you... if it was me I would try. But it has to be your decision.

Prego....I SOOOO hope this is the start of your bfp, however early!!!

I'm in a better mood today, I'm loving not being so obsessed with the charting / temping. DH and I had amazing :sex: tonight It was so intense! And I am thinking I am about CD11 or 12... and my libido is in hyper drive :haha: So I am just going to go with the flow. If I hit my fertile days great... if not I will go back and try SMEP maybe next month. I have upped my EPO to 2000mg but I only started taking it yesterday as I really havent been bothered, but my cm seems great anyway. Just hope I get some ewcm this month. Would just be nice to know that has sorted itself.

And on a terrific note we are meeting an area manager tomorrow about taking a pub on next friday!!!! Its in a little village I grew up in with my foster parents who I hate. But they have moved and I know the area really well so it could be great for us! I'm so excited!

Hope everyone is doing good.

Wow CJ that's all such great news! I hope you get the pub and the egg all at once!

Hoping it is such a personal decision. As tempting as that follie is I would personally wait. But that is me. I always err on the side of caution. CJ would go for it. Are you leaning towards one side on this?

That would be an amazing week for me Amanda!!! Lets hope hey!!! How are you doing hunni??

Hey CJ, nice to see you! :hugs: Good luck with the pub and your casual month of TTC. I hope both work out wonderfully!

Hey hoping, nice to see you too! :hugs: I'm glad you had a good FS appointment. Hmm, I don't know if I would go for the egg or not...I think it would depend somewhat on my doctor's views...was he encouraging about you trying or did he think you should wait? And how you feel personally...if it feels like the right time. I tend to go on gut instincts a lot.

All of this talk of polyps today admittedly has me a bit worried. How common are they? I wish they showed up on ultrasounds!

Hi girls:hi:

We had our consultation with the FS today and he basically told us everything looks good so far and that my MTHFR isn't really an issue because my homocystein levels are normal so that means no more Lovenox for me:thumbup: He sd everything looks good but he wants us to have a chromosome test to rule out abnormalities. He also wants to test my thyroid and FSH but he is certain it will be normal. I will be schedueling a saline infusion sonohysterography to make sure my uterus is normal (he believes it is based off the ultrasound) and their are no polyps. We didn't really get any answers but at least they are testing us... he gave us a 75-80% of having a healthy pregnancy:thumbup:

When they did the ultra sound we saw a mature follicle and the FS sd we are a few days out from ovulation... What do you girls think? Should we go after the eggy that is about to pop? The FS said we can try but if we get pregnant and miscarry it could push out testing.

Sounds great! :) Honestly, not to scare you... But, my ultrasounds all looked 100% normal, and I had a jillion polyps. Luckily the treatment is simple. Its a good idea to check!

I keep missing soooo much LOL!!!

That article was just mad, I would have had a breakdown if I was holding my breathing baby and no-one helped to save him/her!!!! Just awful.

Fab news on the ov Allie! Dont waste time on here... time to have lots of :sex:

Megg, I dont usually agree with cutting down forests but :haha: But WONDERFUL news that you are good to go for December! :dance:

Raz I am thinking of you hunni, get to EPU if you can. Dont worry yourself till Sunday. I hope everything is ok. :hug:

Things sound like they went great Lucy at your appointment, I'm a little jealous at how great your FS was LOL. Hoping for great news darlin.

Hoping I'm glad the appointment went well. Its up to you... if it was me I would try. But it has to be your decision.

Prego....I SOOOO hope this is the start of your bfp, however early!!!

I'm in a better mood today, I'm loving not being so obsessed with the charting / temping. DH and I had amazing :sex: tonight It was so intense! And I am thinking I am about CD11 or 12... and my libido is in hyper drive :haha: So I am just going to go with the flow. If I hit my fertile days great... if not I will go back and try SMEP maybe next month. I have upped my EPO to 2000mg but I only started taking it yesterday as I really havent been bothered, but my cm seems great anyway. Just hope I get some ewcm this month. Would just be nice to know that has sorted itself.

And on a terrific note we are meeting an area manager tomorrow about taking a pub on next friday!!!! Its in a little village I grew up in with my foster parents who I hate. But they have moved and I know the area really well so it could be great for us! I'm so excited!

Hope everyone is doing good.

That's awesome! :hugs:

Hey CJ, nice to see you! :hugs: Good luck with the pub and your casual month of TTC. I hope both work out wonderfully!

Hey hoping, nice to see you too! :hugs: I'm glad you had a good FS appointment. Hmm, I don't know if I would go for the egg or not...I think it would depend somewhat on my doctor's views...was he encouraging about you trying or did he think you should wait? And how you feel personally...if it feels like the right time. I tend to go on gut instincts a lot.

All of this talk of polyps today admittedly has me a bit worried. How common are they? I wish they showed up on ultrasounds!

"Polyps are relatively common amongst women between the ages of 20 and 50. Typically they cause no symptoms, although they can occasionally bleed, triggering pain and cramping. Uterine polyps can sometimes also interfere with infertility."

Read this: https://www.sharedjourney.com/dx/polyps.html

Its all about them... it gives symptoms, causes, and what problems they can cause. The ultrasound isn't bad, and they're easy to treat. So, I think its worth checking on anyone.

Gosh, I hope I don't have any. Sigh.

Did you have bleeding and cramping with yours at any point?

Gosh, I hope I don't have any. Sigh.

Did you have bleeding and cramping with yours at any point?

I never had cramping. I've had some irregular bleeding from time to time, but never would have attributed it to something like this nor did anyone else. It was always considered a hormone imbalance, and likely WAS a hormone imbalance. I had really no symptoms of them. No one ever picked up on it in years... not until the saline sonogram. I'm not saying you have any... obviously! But, its not impossible to have them without symptoms!

I have to get my 3 day blood tests done, I’m being a total idiot here but humour me
Will it matter to the levels if I have the test done tomorrow (day 3) or Monday (day 5)

Tomorrow I’m looking after my 2 nieces and nephew and the hospital I assume will be very busy. I would like to get the day right though so I don’t have to worry about the values being higher or whatever than on day 3

Not sure whether to just get it done tomorrow regardless of the inconvenience (and I will have to call the hospital to make sure they do bloods on a Saturday)

Razzer – how are you getting on today?

Hey Girls!
CJ - that pub sounds pretty awesome! Have you had experience with that kind of thing before? I used to always want to open up a bar. I had these dreams of having a science-themed bar in a university town, but I doubt that will ever happen. Good luck!

Thanks everyone for looking. I am totally convinced it's an evap line and to be honest that just makes me angry. Women who maybe don't have the experience of reading these threads and seeing all the things that can go wrong with these tests would totally think that it was positive, but we all know better. Seriously though, how difficult is it to make an inexpensive, reliable test these days? The research and development is totally there, but companies are just too greedy I think. I mean how does ClearBlue stay in business with all of their evaps on the +/- tests? So annoying.

I am heading to the cabin this weekend for some R&R. It's such a beautiful place to go and just forget about the daily grind. Better stop by the wine monopoly and buy the overpriced wine on my way there :) Here's a picture from the back deck...

Have a great weekend girls!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 11
Hey Girls!

Thanks everyone for looking. I am totally convinced it's an evap line and to be honest that just makes me angry. Women who maybe don't have the experience of reading these threads and seeing all the things that can go wrong with these tests would totally think that it was positive, but we all know better. Seriously though, how difficult is it to make an inexpensive, reliable test these days? The research and development is totally there, but companies are just too greedy I think. I mean how does ClearBlue stay in business with all of their evaps on the +/- tests? So annoying.

Lovely cabin - enjoy your weekend!

Also I'm one of those women who don't know what an evaporation line is...can anybody explain it to me??? Thanks:winkwink:

I took another test just now and I got almost the exact same same result. I hate them and will never buy them again!

just from peeonastick.com :

Evaporation ("evap") lines result with the test's antibody strip just looks slightly different than the space around it. There is a line of antibodies (usually made from mouse cells) in the Control and Test section. The Control line binds with any liquid and turns pink (or blue, in tests using blue dye.) The Test/Result line turns pink only if pregnancy hormone is detected. If not, the moisture passes over this strip and does not turn pink. It may, however, become more visible when the light hits the moisture on the strip-- it may appear gray, colorless, like a "dent" in the test, or like a "ghost line." It may appear at any time-- as soon as the urine hits it, after a few minutes as the test absorbs the moisture, or after the 10-minute time limit. It may appear when the test is drying, or after it has dried. It may disappear as the test is drying, or after the test has dried, or not disappear at all.

The simple fact is that there is always "something there" that is slightly visible-- it's simply the antibodies on the test that would turn pink in the presence of hCG. When the test becomes wet, or as it dries, or after it dries, the antibody strip may become more visible. Therefore, all tests may have them. It is not a defect; it's just how tests are made.

A real positive is identified by its color (pink or blue, whatever the color of the test's dye is) and its appearance within 10 minutes of urinating on the stick. A line that appears after 10 minutes, regardless of color, must be considered an evap line and is caused by the test's chemicals changing. HPT's are rapid assay diagnostics, which means any results appearing after the "rapid" time limit of 10 minutes are invalid.

my husband is going to pee on the last test of this batch :) let's see what happens!

*********negative*************

WTF

We've decided to NTNP until testing is done. I just can't make myself fully stop trying and I would hate to waste these months if all testing comes back normal. I hate being in limbo land:growlmad:

Megg- I am kinda hoping that they find polyps because like you said it is an easy fix and we will finally have an answer to our miscarriages. I would hate for it to be a chromosomal abnormality becuase then our options are trial and error or IVF and my insurance doesn't cover it.

Hey gorgeous girls I've had no Internet all
week while away in the lake district stupid O2 network gggrrrr!!!
Can't catch up proper because I'm so knackered but I wanted to pop in and say hey everyone & I'll b bak on later to catch up properly lov to all xxxx Caz xxxx

So maybe not an evap at all Prego!!!!!!

I have worked in pubs and ran a few temporarily since I was 18. So has my husband. Ever since we met we talked about getting a pub down the line. Now almost 4 years on...here we are. We met the Area Manager this morning and while we were with him he got a call for a new pub in Bristol. We told him we want that instead but I think he will give it to one of his other landlords :-( Never mind. At least we will be working next week. If the woman he kicks out doesnt work her notice we will be starting Monday...or Friday at the latest.

I cant believe this weekend is going to be our last in Wales for months!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!!!! Definitely lots of :sex: to celebrate :haha: As ov day is only round the corner... perfect timing!

Have a wonderful time at the cabin prego, it looks serene and beautiful!

How is everyone????

Amy - that cabin looks beautiful - enjoy your weekend!! Well I am glad to hear that hubby's not pregnant! :haha: I really do hope the test is right and it's your BFP sweetie. When is AF actually due?

I am shocked at you girls for being so quiet. Usually when I log in in the morning, there are pages to catch up on!

What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->