Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Mone I think living one second at a time is the best way. I know what you are going through the weeks wait is horrendous it's like your in a complete limbo you are preparing yoursleves for the worst but praying for the best. All my dreams in the week wait we had we're like that always psositive and happy either dreaming about the scan and seeing a heartbeat or holding my baby then you wake up its like a knife in the gut as you know it may not be what happens. Thinking of you and here for you whatever you need :hugs:

Ah bless you Lucy, I was pleased to read that you are getting out and about and teaching a bit again, are you sleeping any better? That's the part that I'm still finding so hard, I'm exhausted but as soon as I go to sleep my mind starts racing, it's better than it was before the scan and I'm sure after Monday it will improve still, but jesus I look like I'm on crack or something!

Nato - all I'm doing is eating, in the past when I had trauma I would just stop eating and get all thin and willowy and even though I would be feeling shit, I would look great, now I'm like the michelin woman. I think I might be doing it so martin doesn't fancy me anymore and I therefore won't get preggo, and therefore never have another miscarriage - or .... Maybe I just like cake.

Allie, so sorry you've had bad news. :cry:His bedside manner sounds shit. I don't know an awful lot about PCOS, but I know 2 mates with it it. One has just given birth to a little girl. Took her a yr to get pg, but she sailed thru her pregnancy. The other fell pg as soon as coming off the pill. I suppose it depends on the severity of it. Did he not comment on the fact that you fell pg the first time so easily?

Hearty, sorry you had a crap night. I think it was very insensitive of the organiser to do something like that when she knows what you've been through. I reckon you need to do what you need to in order to protect yourself, and maybe if that means avoiding people who are pg for a while, then so be it. When I found out shortly after my mc the above mentioned friend was pg after trying for exactly 2 weeks, I avoided her for a while and didn't contact her. That may sound harsh, and I sent her a card etc. but I had to protect myself as I just didn't feel up to being around her. It's now 4 months later and I feel much better and I can now cope with it and feel really happy for her. As for blokes, mine would have said a similar thing. After my hubby's got a few inside him, he can be very insensitive, and let's face it they don't grieve for a lost baby in the same way women do. Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow. :hugs:

Mone nice to hear from you. I agree with you that Holly Willoughby is a smug irritating bitch! I so hope you get good news at your next scan.

AFM, I'm big sick of bloody Doctors not knowing what the feck they're on about! I queried the day 3 thing with 2 different Doctors and they both told me it was fine to get everything done 7dpo. If any of the tests come back even slightly abnormal, I'm paying private. Sick of fannying around with the NHS.By the time I see my Gynocologist for the second time in December, I will have been waiting for 19 weeks for this f/up appt. Balls to them!

I am slowly starting to sleep better it takes me ages to get to sleep at night the problem I have is as soon as I go to bed my brain kicks in but I can fall alseep on the sofa with the tv on, so my sleeping pattern/routine is all over the place. I'm not having the horrific dreams anymore that I had been having straight after the mmc was confirmed and having the erpc which is a releif, I think I have started to allow myself to feel what has happened and allow it in which I couldnt do before.

I lose my appetitie at sort of main meal times but crave crisps and chocolate not good need to really get myself back into a normal eating routine. You need to do whatever you need to get through this and if thats eating a whole ton of cake then so be it.

I know what you mean about this morning (I do love phil and holly but its hard seeing her at the moment I think should be about 2 weeks behind her). I guess that is the innocence of pregnancy which sadly all of us have lost due to what we've been through.

Hey, Mone, it's so nice to hear from you. :hugs: There's nothing wrong with trashy tv and chocolate for comfort, ever, in my opinion. And there's nothing wrong with hoping for the best, either. I hope you're hanging in there, okay. Thinking of you. :hug:

Mel, I want to give you the most massive :hugs: right now. I'm so sorry for both of your losses, and anyways even if it was just one it's still awful. :hugs:

Hearty, :hugs:. I know I have so many questions haha. I'm a questioner. I want to research every awful thing that could happen. I'm trying to avoid Google at the moment, though. I'm like Nato and others on here where Google gets to no longer be a good thing!

I meant to say have fun at the cabin this weekend, Amy, and send :hugs: to Raz, hope she's okay. Is Yogi still off playing with the toddlers?

Thanks, sugar. Good grief, 19 weeks! That is an outrageously long time. I hope all of your tests are normal so you don't have to deal with that anymore!

Lucy, :hugs: Enjoy the crisps and chocolate all you want. But I suppose eating meals will help your engery and stuff.

I like Holly Willoboughy a lot. I like her positive demeanor and loooove her fashion sense.I'm behind the times, didn't know she was pregnant.

I used to like her, and I shouldn't be annoyed, but she mentions she's pregnant probably 5 times a show and the other day she said 'oh I can't eat prawns' and I thought FUCK I ate about 20 tiger prawn thai curries (my speciality!) during the past 8 weeks did that cause it! I then looked it up in my funk and wagnal and it said prawns are fine if well cooked, so she scared the beejesus out of me (and probably loads of other pregnant women with misinformation) and I just thought piss off holly! she announced her pregnancy the same morning Lily Allen's news broke about her terrible loss. I just thought, couldn't she have waited just a bit.

I'm just a moody mare at the moment and would be probably loving her if everything was still well, so I know I'm being a biatch. Don't even get me started on Myleene Bloody Kass! ha haa.

Martin is very good and subtly turns the telly over when anything relating to babies is on.... or prawns.

Lucy, glad you have stopped having those awful dreams hun.

My whales have vamooosed also, i loved those whales.

yeah, myleene klass and her smug range of smug baby clothes, and emma bunton announcing she's having her second.

and the endless interviews denise van outen does about how she's content

baaaaaah bleeeeugh paaaarf

I think what you feel is totally understandable Emma Bunton has just announced her pregnancy I thought the same she could of waited instead of announcing the day or two after poor lily allens news. The thing that is really irritating me is the fucking advert for bloody natalie cassidy becoming a mum I'm so sick of seeing it. Its not their fault but pregnancy and pregnant celebs seem to be everywhere at the moment and Mylene Klass is bloody annoying!!! While we're on the subject Denise Van Outen gets on my last nerve ok rant over.

Sorry your whales have gone!!

I am slowly starting to sleep better it takes me ages to get to sleep at night the problem I have is as soon as I go to bed my brain kicks in but I can fall alseep on the sofa with the tv on, so my sleeping pattern/routine is all over the place. I'm not having the horrific dreams anymore that I had been having straight after the mmc was confirmed and having the erpc which is a releif, I think I have started to allow myself to feel what has happened and allow it in which I couldnt do before.

I lose my appetitie at sort of main meal times but crave crisps and chocolate not good need to really get myself back into a normal eating routine. You need to do whatever you need to get through this and if thats eating a whole ton of cake then so be it.

I know what you mean about this morning (I do love phil and holly but its hard seeing her at the moment I think should be about 2 weeks behind her). I guess that is the innocence of pregnancy which sadly all of us have lost due to what we've been through.

sounds like youre getting there sweetie. slowly slowly catchy monkey. those dreams stopping must be a massive relief, very glad to hear they are on the wane

Thanks nato.

We must of posted about denise van outen at the same time!

god yes, natalie cassidys trailers are really getting on my tits. I think its just they have this serene look on their faces THAT WE SHOULD HAVE

temper tantrum building.....stand back

oo sorry, i wrote tits and went all vulgar. i mustve been mad

haha at cross posting crossly about denise.

oooh i'd forgotten about the van outen. Bet she was even more content when she saw Jamaraqui on X factor last saturday... and realised what a lucky escape she had. I used to fancy him something rotten. bit of a train crash now though, what's with the side on dancing. Not sure about her hubby, i couldn't cope with those curls, though he seems a mild mannered chap, and clearly doesn't mind being left holding the baby.

natalie cassidy has her 'becoming mum' programme on tonight I think. expect lots of comedy face pulling. i may punch the telly.

JayKay is a total embarrassment. He was cool in 1992, but then he tried to be a modern day Jonnie Rotten and made a fool of himself a few too many times.

He was on before Stevie Wonder when i saw him in concert this summer and i was cringing

Walking Dead starts tonight. Im scared.

3 cross posts about natalie, I'm fat and happy, thin and happy, no fuck it fat and happy again.

van outen and her are having a twitter barney apparently, nat doesn't think you should work so soon after having a baby, pot kettle love.

Danni and Cheryl didnt think much of his performance note to jaykay its a good idea not to slag the show of that your about to go what an idiot.

yeah and van outen had excused her of making money of her child, she was all over lorraine kelly with her little one promoting the show. Have to say I was shocked when van outen went back to work after two weeks of having her baby and now has a full time nanny as she just gone back into a west end show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->