Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

First of all might I say whoa! Dr. Meggles to the rescue again!!! You know your stuff woman. I'm super impressed.

Allie thanks for your info about these celebs.

God I'm so freaking premenstrual right now I want to scream. Everything is annoying me including the woman sitting on the bus next to me right now. Her leg keeps bumping into mine. I feel like karate kicking her as Nato would say.

Oh I just looked up and saw Tim on my bus. A welcome sight. Maybe I'll get him to karate kick her :devil:

Thanks so much, Megg. You are going to get some good baby karma with all of the good advice you give out. *deep breath* NTNP, wait for treatment (my follow up is Dec. 1st...I have to wait for AF to CD3 bloods). That's what I'm going to do. :) My testosterone was 1.02 with a .06-.82 range.

Aww! Thank you! :hugs: I hope so! Yes, sounds good! 1.02 isn't probably high enough to do any real damage if you got pregnant. Its not great, but it could be worse! No need to worry yourself over it at the moment. :thumbup:

First of all might I say whoa! Dr. Meggles to the rescue again!!! You know your stuff woman. I'm super impressed.

Allie thanks for your info about these celebs.

God I'm so freaking premenstrual right now I want to scream. Everything is annoying me including the woman sitting on the bus next to me right now. Her leg keeps bumping into mine. I feel like karate kicking her as Nato would say.

Oh I just looked up and saw Tim on my bus. A welcome sight. Maybe I'll get him to karate kick her :devil:

I'm a bit neurotic when it comes to knowing about how fertility works... and it makes it even more of a slap in the face that I'm childless! LOL

I feel like that about people too! Fucking BCP!

So, you accidentally took the same bus as your husband?!?! That's so odd!

We often take the same bus home from work. I just didn't know he would be on that one today as I forgot to call him and ask which bus he was taking. Not so odd I guess.

We often take the same bus home from work. I just didn't know he would be on that one today as I forgot to call him and ask which bus he was taking. Not so odd I guess.

Oh! Gotcha! That's funny! I'd be surprised if I met my husband on public transportation... but mostly because we don't use it! LOL

do any of you ladies know any good vitamins to improve my dh
:spermy: his motility is 35% so need to get it to 50% and the morphology is only 3% and need to get it to 15 %

wow lots of pages last night to catch up on...

Allie - As Mone and Meg have already said, when I asked my FS how I'd developed pcos, he said you didn't develop it ....you were born with it.....it's just normal for you :shrug: You just have to work around it chick, I am currently on metformin, clomid, and using progesterone cream, and from the looks of my temps this cycle it actually looks like I don't need the cream in combo with the clomid!! following my bbt charts clomid seems to give me a good strong ovulation, actually soy @ 200mg does too, and gave me less side effects. I have not been able to conceive successfully without some form of medication. I have a healthy lifestyle, I go to the gym regularly and eat well most of the time, but i am still overweight due to years no diagnosis.....my GP said I was suffering from stress when I went to him complaining that I was very hormonal and depressed and packing on weight after coming off the bcp....I mean I didn't just put on a few lbs it was around 5 stones within a year, my self esteem went down the toilet, as I was blaming myself, and my doc sent me home with a relaxation tape......:growlmad: WTF???? Unbelievably I diagnosed myself from reading a medical symptoms textbook!!! and eventually demanded a referral to a FS....who confirmed my worst fears!

Hearty - urrgh! @ the party, you're a braver woman than I, I'm afraid I'm not very tolerant and would have just come home.
Lol at you seeing your hubby on the bus :D

Mel - :hugs: It's awful we've all had to suffer from our losses x

Morning gorgeous girls,

Your chat last night made me chuckle, I wanted to watch that Natalie Cassidy programme but couldn't remove my head from the toilet!

OMG I didn't even know Emma Bunton is preggo again, B*TCH!!! God I would feel awful blurting that out after what has just happened to Lilly Allen, selfish prats!

What's everyone upto on the this fine Saturday??? We have loads planned but I have a feeling I won't be going far at all.xxxx

I forgot to ask.......opinions please......should i stop my progesterone cream today? I'm on 12 dpo and still BFN, and I'm sure I'm out, pay no attention to my sky high temps, it seems I didn't need the cream in combination with the clomid!!! I'm concerned that if I don't stop it today my period will be late....and also.....I'm soooo godamn freaking hot it's ridiculous, everyone who comes into contact with me is commenting on it, and I'm so uncomfortable trying to sleep at night, I'm waking up like I just stepped out the shower....urgh minging!!

Morning girlies. Well I think I'm out this month as my temp dropped to 36.8, I've got quite bad cramps and I've got some spotting. Think my progesterone levels are dropping again. Was excited yesterday as thought the cramps and sore boobs meant something, but this is what I've had in previous months, only earlier this month at 7dpo. This means that the b6 has done nothing at all, in fact possibly made things worse. Am really pissed off :growlmad:
Before the mc in April, I never had anything like this. Am fed up and saw another mouse in tha bathroom at midnight last night. Was screaming hysterically and am now actually in a hotel till my parents get back later today. Hubbie has left for Denver and I refuse to stay in that house any longer. Think there must be a nest :cry:
Hope you all have a good weekend xx

Sparks it sounds like you want to stopmusing the cream. If it were me I'd keep using it because I never seem to see my BFP's until 15dpo. I also seem to get AF even when I am using the cream. For me the cream never completely stops AF from coming on. I know what you mean about being hot though. I'm using the cream right now even though I'm not pregnant. I'm trying to extend my LP through the weekend so I don't have to deal with AF at the wedding I'm going to. I feel like a heater for Tim to stay warm by! Could you keep doing the cream for a few more days? How do you know your temps would be that high just from Clomid alone? What if you have a baby bean in there?

Sugar I'm sorry you are having such annoying cycles right now. I spotted a lot in my last pregnancy during the 2ww. But as we know it didn't produce good results. It is possible to hav some spotting and have a healthy pregnancy right now. However if AF does come early you really should talk to your doc about your LP. It needs to be sorted in order to have a viable pregnancy. B6 never worked for me. Progesterone cream has. It lengthened my LP from 10 days to 12-13 days and no spotting. You use it only after you have confirmed ov with your temps. Sparks and I both use it if you want some advice about it. My acupuncturist recommended it to me. My doctor doesn't think I get enough of a dose absorbing it through my skin to make a difference but I totally disagree since using it I've noticed a big difference!

I had a lot of AF cramps today. I need her to wait until Monday. Nothing thus morning though. I'm spending the day and evening with my god friend who is visiting from Australia. We're going to go to a museum in Golden Gate Park and then have some lunch probably in the Haight Ashbury area. For those of you who have never been to San Francisco, these places are a must! Lots of great people watching!

Tomorrow is the wedding. I can't wait to wear this new dress. It is late 50's early 60's Mad Men style. Think sexy secretary meets pin up girl!

You're always so sensible Hearty....and I'm so impatient :dohh: I just checked my last pregnancy chart and I didn't get a BFP until 14 dpo, so i know you are right I should keep using the cream until I know for sure, thank you x

do any of you ladies know any good vitamins to improve my dh
:spermy: his motility is 35% so need to get it to 50% and the morphology is only 3% and need to get it to 15 %

Selenium, Zinc, and a prenatal vitamin.

You must post a pic of your in this fab dress, sounds lovely.xxx

Megg you amaze me with how much you know, such a fantastic help to so many ladies on here, we would be lost without you.xxxx

Sugar, I'm sorry about your cycle, and about the freaking mouse! I would be in a hotel, too. I hope you get it sorted soon and manage to have a good weekend. :hugs:

Thank, you Sparkly. :hugs: So it's in our genes?!? Unfair, that sucks. Sorry you think AF is on the way, but I'm with Hearty, I'd wait until I knew for sure. :hugs:

Hearty, have fun today! I've been to Golden Gate Park (which museum are you going to?) and Haight Ashbury, and really enjoyed both! My favorite part of Haight Ashbury (apart from the fascinating history...my parents were hippies) was Ameoba music; I love that store and could spend hours in there. Also, enjoy the wedding tomorow. Your dress sounds right up my alley, can you post a pic?

Sassy, I hope you manage to get away from the toilet long enough to enjoy your weekend. :hugs:

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

May I ask for some more advice from you ladies? FF is saying I ovulated CD22 and I wasn't prepared for that...should I start taking progerstone cream or not? I kind of want to to be on the safe side but then the doctor yesterday said my progesterone was okay (though by my research not amazing), and also, I'm having another 7dpo progesterone test in week and I'm wondering if the cream will seriously skew the results? Decisions, decisions! Oh, and will the soy and B-Vitamin help my progesterone at all?

Good morning ladies, eeek I hate mice I corned one in my closet and came eye to eye with it years ago, it still gives me shivers.

I'm still waiting to O still not showing on the cbm so I'm feeling a little bummed out today ):

Off to feed myself and entertain my daughter she being good eating her cracker watching mama type!

Ugh! Ho bag got me today and earily at that, which means I missed the eggy by one day and that I don't believe I have an LP defect like I was starting to think. On to actively TTC with digital OPK's and preseed... WOOHOO!!

Hope all you lovely ladies are relatively well today and if not I hope tomorrow is better!

Sorry about the ho bag Dazed. Sounds like you are in good spirits though. Next cycle will be your turn.

Razzers if you are reading this, I'm thinking about you and hope all is well. Good luck with your scan tomorrow.

Nato did you decide to do bloods today?

:hi: girls I'm back from the rugby a little cold but had a great day met some of the players afterwards.

Dazed sorry the ho bag got you good luck with next cycle.

Sparks dont give up yet it may just be to early when I was pregnant one of my early symptoms was a crazy heat steve said it was like sleeping next to a fire.

Sorry sugar hope your doing ok :hugs:

Duffy hope you Ov soon.

Hearty sounds like you have a good day planned hope the wedding is alright and please post pic's of your dress it sounds lovely.

Sassy hope you've managed to keep your head out of the toilet longer enough to enjoy your day.

Allie how you feeling?

Raz thinking of you :hugs:

Sorry if I've missed anyone but lots of :hugs: to all.

Well I am no longer deprived steve and I had :sex: for the first time since sept last night well we had it twice :happydance: Well we got a bit carried away but didnt have any protection in the house so decided to go for it, for steve to pull out the thing is the first time we got a bit carried away lost in the moment and well he didnt :blush: I've got a lot of period like pain and I dont know if this is just my bodys response to what we did as it had been a while or whether there is a chance I could be Ov or could AF been due I worked out its been about 16 days since my erpc didnt think about that last night. :dohh:

Aww don't worry too much Lucy, what will be will be, look at me hun! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"