Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Sugar, I'm sorry about your cycle, and about the freaking mouse! I would be in a hotel, too. I hope you get it sorted soon and manage to have a good weekend. :hugs:

Thank, you Sparkly. :hugs: So it's in our genes?!? Unfair, that sucks. Sorry you think AF is on the way, but I'm with Hearty, I'd wait until I knew for sure. :hugs:

Hearty, have fun today! I've been to Golden Gate Park (which museum are you going to?) and Haight Ashbury, and really enjoyed both! My favorite part of Haight Ashbury (apart from the fascinating history...my parents were hippies) was Ameoba music; I love that store and could spend hours in there. Also, enjoy the wedding tomorow. Your dress sounds right up my alley, can you post a pic?

Sassy, I hope you manage to get away from the toilet long enough to enjoy your weekend. :hugs:

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

May I ask for some more advice from you ladies? FF is saying I ovulated CD22 and I wasn't prepared for that...should I start taking progerstone cream or not? I kind of want to to be on the safe side but then the doctor yesterday said my progesterone was okay (though by my research not amazing), and also, I'm having another 7dpo progesterone test in week and I'm wondering if the cream will seriously skew the results? Decisions, decisions! Oh, and will the soy and B-Vitamin help my progesterone at all?

I wouldn't use the cream this cycle. You want an accurate reading on your 7dpo test. So, skip it for now. Maybe the Soy will help enough that you won't need it. :)

Yes, the Soy can help. Vit B6 can help with progesterone too, but I'd definitely hold off until you see what this cycle's result is. No reason to take it if you don't need it. I'd actually be more likely to go for the cream instead anyway. The B6 can sometimes muck up cycles. But progesterone cream just stops effecting you when you stop putting on it. B6 is ingested, so it takes longer to get out of your system, and isn't designed JUST to increase progesterone. You never know what effect it may have on you.

do any of you ladies know any good vitamins to improve my dh
:spermy: his motility is 35% so need to get it to 50% and the morphology is only 3% and need to get it to 15 %

Selenium, Zinc, and a prenatal vitamin.

thankyou I thought you would know, good luck with your ivf hope you get a bfp soon :hugs:

Thank you, honey! :hugs: My hubby's SA wasn't great either. I think we had 30% motility and 4% morphology. I was disappointed... to say the least. I suppose it doesn't matter now with IVF though.

Ugh! Ho bag got me today and earily at that, which means I missed the eggy by one day and that I don't believe I have an LP defect like I was starting to think. On to actively TTC with digital OPK's and preseed... WOOHOO!!

Hope all you lovely ladies are relatively well today and if not I hope tomorrow is better!

Boo at the ho bag! :hugs:

Oh, and Luce... Babies made from a botched "pull out" attempt are always sticky! LOL Sassers is proof!

I have pains in my left hand side of my stomache girls not sure weather to bd or not tonight as I have work all day tomorrow and I do have a little leakage problem after sex :blush: xxxx

I probably would... CD16!!!

I have pains in my left hand side of my stomache girls not sure weather to bd or not tonight as I have work all day tomorrow and I do have a little leakage problem after sex :blush: xxxx

I had a odd throbbing pain where my tubes should be lol, it went away and we did bed that night and I was okay, maybe ur be fine too. Can you put a lil toliet paper there to catch fluids?

Sassy_TTC said:
Evening my gorgeousnesses, god I'm stuffed we've just been to frankie n bennys for a big ass scran & I swear after craving their chicken wings all week I demolished them in seconds hahaha!! Just chillin now with my lovely fella watching x factor :). Hope to god Wagner gets the boot I swear it makes me so mad that he's still there & good acts are getting the boot :-(.

Mone I've only read back a bit because I've missed so much but I just want to say I'm praying for you chick & thinking of u xxxx

hi everyone else massive :hugs: all round xxx Caz xxx

Grrrr I hate Wagner too but I hate Katie more :haha:
How's your sickness??xxxxx

How shocking was Wagner!!!! He is absolute dog dung!!! I know he's gonna get through again tonight which just gets me soooooo angry haha! I'm such a moody bitch at the minute I'll prob end up screaming at the screen!!!
On the flip side of angry I'm an emotional wreck I'm crying at all sorts adverts songs fucking hollyoaks aaarrgghh it's driving me mad my Eyes well up at anything Lee thinks i'm a loony haha :rofl:

as for sickness Sass it's more nausea with me I feel sick on & off ALL day but I'll only puke like once a day, yesterday lee made pancakes I ate 2 because at the time I really fancied them they were down 5 mins & then @ the bottom of the toilet bowl I love puking though it makes me happy hahaha "weirdo allert"
As for my boobs (.)(.) there a whole different story oouucchhh & they are mahoosiveeee I'm verging on an E cup :happydance: lee keeps saying omg I just wanna touch them & I'm like you fricken dare I'll stab u I really will they KILL!!

I'm still cacking myself for my scan on Wednesday I keep having bad feelings of dread then I feel positive then back to dread I swear it's driving me insane :crazy: on a positive I have my midwife now & my 12 week scan has all been booked in 6th December just b4 my birthday so hoping all is well or I'll have the worst birthday to date.

Just gonna chill today lee has done all the housework including all the washing & drying & he's stripped the bed & put fresh on he's like superman at a weekend with his OCD I swear I font lift a finger I just do the cooking. So I'm gonna watch gossip girl, vampire diaries (I heart Damon) & ANTM :) my kinda Sunday xxx

what are you lovelys up to? Xxxx lov Caz xxx

No not heard anything caz I think her scan was today so I hope she is alright and all has gone well.

I'm glad your all booked in with the midwide and have your 12 week scan booked I am sure you will have an amazing birthday. Your bound to feel nervous/scared about a scan but try and focus on the positive like the nausea/sickness and sore boobies that and your very emotional which are all good sounds even if your do feel a bit crazy just all those hormones rushing round your body. :hugs: I'll be thinking of you on wed and sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

No not heard anything caz I think her scan was today so I hope she is alright and all has gone well.

I'm glad your all booked in with the midwide and have your 12 week scan booked I am sure you will have an amazing birthday. Your bound to feel nervous/scared about a scan but try and focus on the positive like the nausea/sickness and sore boobies that and your very emotional which are all good sounds even if your do feel a bit crazy just all those hormones rushing round your body. :hugs: I'll be thinking of you on wed and sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

Thanks Luce u always say the right things :hugs:.
How are u feeling sweet cheeks? I really hope you get answers from your tests babe, not long now ay xxxxxxx

Raz had her scan @ 9.15 they morning so i keep checking in to see how she is. I'll check again later xxx Lov Caz xxx

I'm feeling stronger which is a good thing putting a lot of energy into doing other things so I dont think to much I just want to get to dec have our tests done and then try again I'm trying to stay hopefull as if I lose hope thats when it really hits me what we've been through this year and what we've lost. The support I have had on here especially has given me alot of strength that we will get through this.

I'm feeling stronger which is a good thing putting a lot of energy into doing other things so I dont think to much I just want to get to dec have our tests done and then try again I'm trying to stay hopefull as if I lose hope thats when it really hits me what we've been through this year and what we've lost. The support I have had on here especially has given me alot of strength that we will get through this.

You will get through this Luce, believe me there have been many times when i have wanted to throw the towel in after our 3rd loss i truly believed we were thr unluckyist people alive, we then went on to have a chemical which was the last straw for me & When i finally said enoughs enough & then sure enough out of nowhere we got caught with this LO, This last 18 months have really took it out of me ive been bitter, angry & most of all empty :cry: but Lee got me through it just like Steve will for u babe.
I sometimes feel used to be a much more independant person before all of this, i now find myself needing Lee a lot of the time i feel sort of lost without him, I know u have felt that way too & it is completely understandable with what you have been through Luce :hugs:. I pray ur tests bring u answers mine unfortunately did not they were all Normal which believe it or not frustrated me more, surely all the losses were not just "bad luck"??
If we suffer another loss this time around i honestly dont know what i will do i cant even bare to think about it. It will kill us.

xxxxxxxxxxxx Lov ya xxxxxxxxxx Caz :kiss:

You will get through this Luce, believe me there have been many times when i have wanted to throw the towel in after our 3rd loss i truly believed we were thr unluckyist people alive, we then went on to have a chemical which was the last straw for me & When i finally said enoughs enough & then sure enough out of nowhere we got caught with this LO, This last 18 months have really took it out of me ive been bitter, angry & most of all empty but Lee got me through it just like Steve will for u babe.
I sometimes feel used to be a much more independant person before all of this, i now find myself needing Lee a lot of the time i feel sort of lost without him, I know u have felt that way too & it is completely understandable with what you have been through Luce . I pray ur tests bring u answers mine unfortunately did not they were all Normal which believe it or not frustrated me more, surely all the losses were not just "bad luck"??
If we suffer another loss this time around i honestly dont know what i will do i cant even bare to think about it. It will kill us.

xxxxxxxxxxxx Lov ya xxxxxxxxxx Caz

Yeah I know what you mean about your losses changing you being more relient on your hubby I'm so much more insecure than I ever was and the thought of lossing steve terrifies my which is crazy as I know I won't I always tell him to be extra careful at work and ask him not to leave me bless him always tells me he loves me and hes not going anywhere. I lost him in a shop the other week and I got really panicky when I couldnt find him I was so close to tears when suddenly there he was poor guy wonder what had happened as he said I looked so scared and upset seems so silly now but at the time it was horrid.

I always had faith after the first and even after the second that all would be ok but when we suffered our third loss it just made me question everything why us? would it ever happen for us? could I survive another loss? that really scares me as I'm not sure I could. I've been through so many emotions but like you that feel of being empty is there all the time I try to push in to the back of my mind. I'm focusing on the tests as that gives me something to hold on to its a really weird situation I would hate for them to find something awful but equally I dont want them to say everythings fine its just bad luck I want a reason but something that is easily fixed so we will be alright next time if that makes sense.

I know how scared you must be but things are looking good so far and I am sure your scan on wed will bring more good news I cant wait for you 12 week when you tell us everything is perfect with your little one. You and Lee so deserve your forever baby and you will make great parents :hugs:

From "July Beach Bumps" about 4.5 hours ago:

Morning all! Well its great news had my scan and everything was fine and looked good. Saw the HB flicking away as well which was wonderful to see. I have a scan picture but wont out it on as its really just a blob with a smaller blob next to it!! They said i am about 5+5 but i think i will keep with the LMP date until my 12 week scan as i know things can chnage so much from about 6 weeks.

How is everyone else doing today?

Sparky - Its sounds wonderful what you have planned :hugs:

Megg thanks for posting that I am so pleased it is good news how wonderful.

Raz if your reading the thread congratulations sweetie so happy for you :hugs:

Agreed! Very happy for her! Congrats, Raz!!! xxx

From "July Beach Bumps" about 4.5 hours ago:

Morning all! Well its great news had my scan and everything was fine and looked good. Saw the HB flicking away as well which was wonderful to see. I have a scan picture but wont out it on as its really just a blob with a smaller blob next to it!! They said i am about 5+5 but i think i will keep with the LMP date until my 12 week scan as i know things can chnage so much from about 6 weeks.

How is everyone else doing today?

Sparky - Its sounds wonderful what you have planned :hugs:

Thanks Meggles Im soooooooooo happy for Razzers, congrats babe if ur reading :thumbup: this :happydance: xxxx

Thanks for posting that Megg, I'm soooo happy and relieved for Raz!

Cazz, :hugs: nice to have you back. Good luck with your scan on Wednesday, but with the ms and sore boobies, I feel very positive for you! It sounds like you're having a lovely weekend. Alex is currently cleaning the house and preparing a roast dinner, so I'm being well looked after today as well. Though I don't have the pregnancy reason, it sure is nice to be taken care of!

Lucy, :hugs:, I hope you do get some answers with your tests. I think the way you're feeling now is perfectly understandable and I know I'd be the same! I think you and Steve are lucky to have eachother.

Cazz, :hugs: nice to have you back. Good luck with your scan on Wednesday, but with the ms and sore boobies, I feel very positive for you! It sounds like you're having a lovely weekend. Alex is currently cleaning the house and preparing a roast dinner, so I'm being well looked after today as well. Though I don't have the pregnancy reason, it sure is nice to be taken care of!

Lucy, :hugs:, I hope you do get some answers with your tests. I think the way you're feeling now is perfectly understandable and I know I'd be the same! I think you and Steve are lucky to have eachother.

Thanks Allie :hugs: I really hope I do have good news for you all on Wednesday. I'm finding it hard to even prepare myself for bad news this time because me & lee have been so positive about pip, we've even discussed names which we've never done before, he's bin so cute he downloaded an app on his iPhone for baby names and sat puttin them in order of favourites for me to look through I swear it made me cry bless him.
& god damn now I want a roast dinner again!!! I'm starvin marvin I think a naughty Tea is on the cards as the smell of the oven knocks my stomach haha any excuse for a KFC :rofl:

enjoy ur roast & being pampered babe u deserve it!! Xxxx

Thanks Allie :hugs: I really hope I do have good news for you all on Wednesday. I'm finding it hard to even prepare myself for bad news this time because me & lee have been so positive about pip, we've even discussed names which we've never done before, he's bin so cute he downloaded an app on his iPhone for baby names and sat puttin them in order of favourites for me to look through I swear it made me cry bless him.
& god damn now I want a roast dinner again!!! I'm starvin marvin I think a naughty Tea is on the cards as the smell of the oven knocks my stomach haha any excuse for a KFC :rofl:

enjoy ur roast & being pampered babe u deserve it!! Xxxx

Aww Caz I totally know what you mean, but you have to remain postive, everything is going so well, it has to be your time hunny, you lil bubba wants to meet you and Lee in 8 months and is holding on tight so he/she can. You 2 are going to make such great parents hun although I have a feeling your little one may be a little spoilt :haha:

I can't wait until your scan on Weds, seeing a heartbeat at 8 weeks is such a massive milestone and one you will get through. You ain't going no where now chick as we have both waited so long to be bump buddies. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->