Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Thanks. I was a bit worried just because they wont be able to do the testing but I've never fallen pregnant that quickly so its not that likely. Just kind of thought opps today.

How you doing today? You watching X-factor?

Thanks. I was a bit worried just because they wont be able to do the testing but I've never fallen pregnant that quickly so its not that likely. Just kind of thought opps today.

How you doing today? You watching X-factor?

There's a first for everything though ay! I'm sure you will be fine.xxx

I'm ok, only puked 4 times today so far, had a lovely day out with Danny now we are snuggled on the sofa watching X-Factor, just ate a lovely chinese so we will see how long it stays in my belly for :rofl:

What you upto??xxx

Awww bless you glad you managed to get out and have a lovely day just what you needed I bet.

Doing pretty much the same as you apart from the chinese (hope it stays put) although I am eating my way through a bar of galaxy choloclate curled up on sofa with steve watching the X-factor.

Evening my gorgeousnesses, god I'm stuffed we've just been to frankie n bennys for a big ass scran & I swear after craving their chicken wings all week I demolished them in seconds hahaha!! Just chillin now with my lovely fella watching x factor :). Hope to god Wagner gets the boot I swear it makes me so mad that he's still there & good acts are getting the boot :-(.

Mone I've only read back a bit because I've missed so much but I just want to say I'm praying for you chick & thinking of u xxxx

hi everyone else massive :hugs: all round xxx Caz xxx

Yummy now I want some Galaxy, I feel sick already :-(

Evening my gorgeousnesses, god I'm stuffed we've just been to frankie n bennys for a big ass scran & I swear after craving their chicken wings all week I demolished them in seconds hahaha!! Just chillin now with my lovely fella watching x factor :). Hope to god Wagner gets the boot I swear it makes me so mad that he's still there & good acts are getting the boot :-(.

Mone I've only read back a bit because I've missed so much but I just want to say I'm praying for you chick & thinking of u xxxx

hi everyone else massive :hugs: all round xxx Caz xxx

Grrrr I hate Wagner too but I hate Katie more :haha:
How's your sickness??xxxxx

:hi: Caz I know its a bit of a joke like john and edward last year I always wonder who is voting for him!!

The same pratts that voted for Jedward no doubt!! :rofl:

:haha: yep I think so and louis walsh was their mentor too.

Although I used to know Matt years ago literally im not sure he is that great to be honest or maybe I just dont like the songs he sings, my favorites are Cher and Rebecca. Can I just ask what the hell is Danni wearing?? xxxx

I love matt that was an amazing performance beautiful song! Wow xx

Lucy I want to "like" your comment!

LOL yeh Danni's dress is rank, Cher is by far my fave but I think Matts got the best voice in the whole comp, plus I have to back him as he's from good ole Essex!xx

I can't decide whether I like cher or not thought she was amazing last week but not as good this week Rebecca just gets stronger and stronger.

I normally like Danni's outfits but not this week.

I have pains in my left hand side of my stomache girls not sure weather to bd or not tonight as I have work all day tomorrow and I do have a little leakage problem after sex :blush: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->