Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Thanks for the Raz psot Megg. So pleased for her.

Lucy I completely understand wanting to find a reason for the rmc's. I hated the diagnosis I ended up with but at least I know what I'm fighting now. I hope they can figure this out for you.

Cazza I have everything crossed for you on Wed. It is totally normal to be running through the wave if emotions you are feeling. How cute that Lee downloaded a baby names app!

Hi Sass and Allie and anyone else reading.

Well it is pouring rain today and the wedding is supposed to be outside! They are going to text us if they decide to change the location. I really won't be happy standing in the cold rain.

I promise to take some pics of my dress!

Have a lovely time at the wedding Amanda, please enjoy a glass of wine for me.xxxx

Hey all sorry not been on had the parents round then had a nap as i was up at 5am worring. As Megg has said its good news all was looking good and i saw the little heart beating away :happydance: Thanks for all the support and i promise i will catch up on here ASAP as i have been a bit tardy the last few days xx

Hey all sorry not been on had the parents round then had a nap as i was up at 5am worring. As Megg has said its good news all was looking good and i saw the little heart beating away :happydance: Thanks for all the support and i promise i will catch up on here ASAP as i have been a bit tardy the last few days xx

That is great news I'm so happy :cloud9: for you!

Thanks Sass ur such a sweet heart that was a lovely thing to say :) & ur very right this little 1 will b sooooo spoiled haha xxx lov ya

Well I'm used my CBM this morning and its showing I ovulated woot woot I'm so excited and happy. We did bed last night/night before and plan to do the same tonight. So are chances should be really good!

Congrats Razzer!!!

woodelywooo congrats to you xxx

Woo hoo Duffy, good luck hun I hope you catch that eggy.xxx

Congratz Razz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cazz i know what youre going through hun, hang in there and im sure with your MS everything will be great!

Hearty, defo upload some pics of you looking Hot in your dress!

I had a pretty good weekend, the weather was excellent so we took Popi and went hiking which she totally loved. She was chasing every bug, especially the beatles which were mating like crazy this weekend!

I also got up the courage and went shopping for maternity clothes, although im quite proud to say that most of my pre-pregnacy clothes still fit! My sis came with me, she is extremely fit (lives off lettuce) and she made me feel like a whale while i was trying on clothes at H&M....

LOL Vicky! Yay for maternity clothing...are you going to post a bump pic soon?

Hey Nato, so did you decide what to do about getting your bloods taken? Hope you're having a good weekend.

Sorry about the rain, Hearty, and I hope you enjoy the wedding. Looking forward to dress pics! :)

Raz, thanks for the update. I'm so happy for you!

Aww, Cazz, you are so sweet! I love that you and Sassy are bump buddies as you both deserve your LOs sooo much. I hope to join you soon.

AFM, I just went bra shopping...and my boobies have gotten bigger, I'm so mad! I was measured and am now a 36DDD and they didn't even have bras in my size. I hope when I get pregnant they don't get any bigger or I'm really screwed. Now Alex and I are going to go out for lunch (even though we're having our a huge meal tonight). I'm being gluttonous today.

Enjoy your Sunday, ladies. :hugs:

Yes sorry, hearty asked that too, am looking after 3 small children and they are.. all 3 of them at once... doing my hair so hard to concentrate

i couldnt go on saturday as the dept wasnt open, so im going tomorrow and will do what megg suggested and demand a recount if theres anything untoward

gotta go, am being styled into the middle of next week x

Omg sass & luce Wagner is through again I'm livid!!! Aaarrrgghhh I wanna scream

all i can say is that there must be very few people voting cos Wagner got through - he's being promoted in an anti x-factor internet campaign, and if that can keep in him there must be bugger all votes for the show as a whole

WooOOOOoOOOo did you see the trailer for next weeks show??? Robbie...performing with Take That for the first time.....IM GONNA BE THERE!!!!!!!

im so taking a bra to throw at the stage

total fix, that whole exchange with the judges, and danni's comforting hand on Louis' arm - all totally, 100% staged

total fix, that whole exchange with the judges, and danni's comforting hand on Louis' arm - all totally, 100% staged

soooooo true Nato, & as for being there next week could i be anymore jelous eerrmmm NOPE!! Take a spare pair of thongs n throw them on stage too preferably in Robbies direction mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm he's HHHHhot :winkwink:

Oh my god I cant believe he got through again did you see cheryls face she wasnt happy. Louis really pisses me off.

Nato can you fit me in your bag next week then I can come as well. If not throw a bra at them for me.

what did you think of the sing off? who would you of choosen? I was surprised katie got through again.

Every time I come on here (BnB, not the Disco thread), I cry! I hate BCP's! :hissy: They're so much worse this time around than they were last time! :( 11 days! I don't know how to cope with hating everything and crying constantly for another 11 days.

Sorry I haven't caught up. I just can't seem to right now. Love you all though!!

P.S. If you're reading this, Mel... I miss you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->