Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Oh megg I am so sorry the bcp is having this effect on you hope it eases a bit for you :hugs: lots of love :hugs:

Im being thick again what is bcp? sorry xxxxx

& Luce yeah Cheryl looked fumin, they need to stop complimenting wagner after his performance like simon said "i really enjoyed that" it like WTF??? they need to say its getting silly now FFS! hahaha why i let it get me so annoyed i will never know lol xxx oh & Katie is dog dung but i didnt particularly like Treyc i hated the fact that she thought she really deserved to be there and how cocky she came off, i like a subtle underdog i do haha xxx

Cazza bcp = birth control pills.

Duffy catch that egg woman!

Getting ready for the wedding. Honestly I would rather snuggle up on this rainy day and watch movies and order Thai food!

Hearty I hope you have a good time at the wedding and cant wait to see pic's of you in your dress. Has the venue changed? Hope you wont get to wet and Thai food sounds so good.

Caz I know it is getting a bit daft (just pleased my favourites are still in not a fan of tracy or katie) I think simon maybe thinking dont slag wagner off and maybe people wont vote as much as last year everytime he slagged jedward of their support base seemed to grow. The more people go out while he is still in the more pissed the judges will start to get. Louis will soon regret his decision if he losses Mary to Wanger.

Duffy hope you catch that egg.

Oh Meggie :hugs: I'm sorry. Just think of the light at the end of the tunnel and trudge through the hormones.

LucyJ said:
Hearty I hope you have a good time at the wedding and cant wait to see pic's of you in your dress. Has the venue changed? Hope you wont get to wet and Thai food sounds so good.

Caz I know it is getting a bit daft (just pleased my favourites are still in not a fan of tracy or katie) I think simon maybe thinking dont slag wagner off and maybe people wont vote as much as last year everytime he slagged jedward of their support base seemed to grow. The more people go out while he is still in the more pissed the judges will start to get. Louis will soon regret his decision if he losses Mary to Wanger.

Duffy hope you catch that egg.

wow luce u speak such truth & spoken like a true x factor fan lol!! Ur dead right though I remember that happening last year with jedward now u have said it, us Brits are a weird breed hey!!! Xxxx I think ur defo right about louie regretting his decision what was he thinking really?? Wagner really reminds me of some old perv he makes me sick eeeww!! I wasn't a big fan of Mary either this week I love that faith hill song from pearl harbour and she totally murdered it! Matt n rebecca are my faves & like I said last week one direction hold a piece of my heart the little cutties haha xxxx

Duffy you go catch that eggy girlfriend :sex: god I'm gaggin it's bin over 5 weeks now & I'm sooooo god damn horny lol, I'm waiting for Wednesday and see what that brings then if we get good news I think I'll have to give in to some nookie lol xxx

Hang in there meggles it will all be worth it babes xxx massive hugs xxx

Ah, you girls have spoiled this week's X Factor result for me! :hissy: LOL, it's okay,though, it's nearly impossible to avoid finding out while I wait for my torrent to show up. I take it TreyC is gone? Gosh, I wish it were Wagner or Katie, I'm with you guys and reeeally don't like either of them, especially Wagner. There's a thing here for American Idol called "Vote for the Worst" and people campaign to get behind the worst candidate-such spoil sports! Maybe it will end up like last year's Christmas Number #1 where people banded together to bring down Joe McElderry, and Wagner will end up winning the X Factor!!
Nato, I hope they show you in the crowd next week! :) I'll be looking for you.

ETA: I just looked on Vote for the Worst and THEY are doing a Wagner campaign! Crazy. But, in brighter news, they also run a live feed of the show so I know longer have to wait for it to be uploaded to the site I torrent from. Huzzah! :happydance:

Megg, I'm soooo sorry the BCPs are doing this to you! :( :hugs: Like Cazz, says, it will all be worth it in the end.

I hope you catch the egg, Duffy! :dust:

Enjoy the wedding, Hearty. Don't get too wet.

Sassy, I think you should definitely give in to some nookie on Wednesday. I can't imagine going without as long as you have! Even though I'm kinda sexed out at the mo'.

Megg brings up a good point...where are you, Mel? I've already enquired at your journal hehe. And Yogi, we seem to have lost her, and Jaymes. Aaaand, I'm waiting for Amy to get back from the cabin so we can know if it's a true BFP!!

Yeah! It has gotten a bit less crowded in here! I don't like that at all!

Thanks Allie, I'm not lost, just been super busy at work and super tired when I get home...
Megg - So sorry the BCP's are not doing well. I wish you didn't have to take them, but "Keep your eyes on the prize!"

Hey hunni's!!!

OMG Allie I am sorry you had such an awful appointment!!! I never liked that it happened to me but I certainly didnt want it to happen to anyone else! I hope most of what he is saying is shit! It sounds like he jumped to a lot of conclusions. Just remember he is ONE doctor. I'm glad you are having 7DPO tests done again.

No sex for 7 weeks Sass!! I'd go mental LOL!! Oh love your OH!! He wants you and bubs safe, but pregnant women get horny! Just tie him down one day soon lol.

Very good advice though Megg! Plenty of people have a healthy pregnancy and still get down and dirty LOL.

Amanda hunni!!! I'm shedding tears with you. I cant say I know how you feel, but my own sadness broke me this week. I can see why you wouldnt want to talk to your boss!! And your OH...well what can I say, they all have the tendancy to be such morons sometimes. I'm thinking of you hun. I hope you feel better. :hugs: Yay for the sexy dress!!

Nato what you said about FS... it is important to check how good thet are, even though I hate it!! But I even spoke to my surgery and they said she was one of the best.

I agree with Megg... Allie you are a long cry from IUI or IVF, bloody hell I have been trying 3 years (and 33 years of age!), and 5 years inc my ex!!! I my doc / spec made me feel like that I'd go mental! Dont feel the worst just yet. Clomid and Metphormin are way off IVF!!! :hug:

Mel... :hug: That was a strong thing to do...share. Thank you.x

Hey Mone :hugs: We'll be here if / when you have your meltdown, with big hugs!!

Sugar I am in the exact same boat! By the time I have a follow up I will have waited at least 16 weeks!!! I mean...WTF!! Where is the bloody help!!!! I wish I could go private. :hugs:

I bloody hate Myleene fffffffing klass!! BINT!!!

Natalie Cassidy....mmmm no words could contain my anger....one...she is NOBODY! two...she was paid to keep the weight on for eastenders and three....how the hell....she just gets preggers after purposefully abusing her body for her crummy career. One of my closest friends knew her so I can say all that. Sorry.

Sparkly... I would bet your af will be late anyway. I stopped it the day af was due and I was 5 days late...I'm never late. Stop now. If you get a bfp you can always start it again.

Sorry about the mice sugar!x

Go get em in the dress Amanda x

GL Dazed!!!!!!

Wonderful that those previously deprived are getting some nooky.

Ooooohhhh Lucy who knows! Take it as it comes hun...

Go on Dawny!!! BD!!

After 6 losses I still try and stay hopeful Lucy, even though I feel it wont happen, I have to keep trying. You will be fine hunni.x

Ahh Megg, thats great, Raz posting! :dance:

Cazza your scan will be great on Wednesday hunni :hugs:

GL Duffy!

Hahahahahaha Allie!!! I am a 36E/F!!!! God help us all girl with our prego boobies :haha:

Sorry, but god I HATE xfactor! I know it for the fake, bullshit show that it is. Real talent doesnt even see the stage, trust me, I know from first hand experience!

:hug: Megg

AFM... early hours now I am CD13 I think LOL. I've actually lost track!!! DH and I have had such a wonderful month. Plenty of :sex: :haha: I am sure OV pains started today :dance: But no OPK's so who knows LOL!!! We got the PUB!!!!!!! We take over Friday morning. I am SO happy!!!!!!!!!

Wow, CJ, that was an awesome post. :) :hugs: You took the time to reply to everyone, impressive. :thumbup:

Thank you so much for your encouragment. I am feeling a lot more optimistic now. I'm glad you can feel my pain with the outrageously large boobs lol. Who knows what we will look like pregnant?!? I can't imagine, but our OHs will be very happy.

Congrats on getting the pub. That is awesome news. :happydance: It sounds like you're about to ov, but it's even better that you're not stressing about it and enjoying your :sex:

Allie, I try my best to reply to everyone. As everyone is wonderful to me. So I have word open so that I can write replies as I read LOL!

It really has changed us since not trying this month, back to before the last miscarriage.

Chris loves the size of my boobs already! Soon he wont need me for sex he'll just be able to fantasize :haha: :rofl: Nah, think he likes the whole package more I think hehehehe

OV!!!! Please let it be!! Last month was bloody day 21! This month should be day 14 or 15 :dance:

Nice to see you, Jaymie! I've missed you!!!

Congrats on the pub, CJ! :hugs: So happy for you!!! Now, come on earlier O and a sneaky BFP in a couple of weeks! This has to be the start of good things for you!

I'm glad you're feeling better about everything, Allie! :) That's great to hear!

AFM... I started my nursery properly tonight. My chaise and dresser/changing table (its made for the changing thing to go on top with a very short rail type piece all the way around so it doesn't slip off) have both been moved in. The dresser with mirror that was in there is moved out and going with my donation stuff tomorrow. I'm also getting rid of a little ceramic table thing too... and a tv. I have about 10 boxes of miscellaneous stuff being donated too. Its craziness. You can't really open my front door at the moment. But, we're calling at 8am to get a truck scheduled to pick up the stuff! Woohoo! Its about time! :)

Happy for you Meggs, when they tried to remove my fibroids years ago they were unable to. Hoping the IVF works for you and soon!! Hoping for you. I'm starting to think of adoption as an option.

Morning all! Back to work and into the normal routine again today. Wil have loads of questions thrown at me as i was so publicly outed so i may as well make it offical with HR today.

Megg - so sorry the BCP are making you feel so crappy xxx I was on then for a while when i was 15 to try and help with AF and they turned me into a monster. It so going to be worth it in the end when you have a lovely bump in the summer xx

Duffy - I hope you catch the egg and get in loads of :sex:

Hearty - Hope you enjoy the wedding and dont get too soaked, its pissing it down with rain here today too.

Allie - I feel your pain, pre BFP i was a 36 e/f and it was hard enough to get bras that didnt look like too sacks tied together with string. Now i have a bit of boob muffin top but luckly have some maternity bras from last time to wear.

CJ - :happydance: on the pub thats great news! Isnt there a thing about moving and getting knocked up right away as well? Will be sending some :dust: your way just in case.

Sassy - We havent DTD since just before we found out now with the bleeding i think we are both too scared too just yet. I am going to be so horny come 12 weeks though he isnt going to know what hit him! :rofl:

Cazz - When is your next scan hun?

Love and hugs to all xx

CJ great news about the pub hun!!!! I love english pubs....

Razz we didnt have sex either till i passed the 12 week mark lol! I thought id be more horny after but really im so stressed all the time that i barely think of it.

Megg sorry to hear you are having such a rough time on bcp....I have never taken them in my life so i cant imagine what its like.. I was always a condom girl lol!

Hi girls, CJ well done on getting the pub :thumbup:Great news! My boobs are the same size as yours. If I ever have a baby I'm likely to smother them if I try and breastfeed!
Fab news about seeing babies hb Raz :happydance:
Sorry to hear about the BCP Megg :growlmad:, your nursery is sounding lovely!
I hate Wagner and Katie on x factor. Simon should have booted her out since the public obviously hate her!
AFM I seem to have started AF today, with bleeding and major temp drop, which gives me a luteal phase of exactly 8 days, with spotting starting at 5dpo. That's worse than last month, so b6 did nothing :cry: Going to get second round of blood taken today, which hopefully will put me on the right day for FSH test. Get results on Wednesday, but it would seem I have a luteal phase defect. Is this easy to treat and what do they usually do
about it?
Thanks girls, have a good day xx

Happy for you Meggs, when they tried to remove my fibroids years ago they were unable to. Hoping the IVF works for you and soon!! Hoping for you. I'm starting to think of adoption as an option.

Adoption is a lovely option, honey! I say this as an adopted child! I think its just about the best thing one person can do for another! :hugs: If I could afford it, I'd love to adopt even if I have children of my own. I feel like I should give back. Unfortunately, I'm in no financial position to spend what adoption costs. And, as lovely as my health insurance is, they certainly don't cover that! LOL

Where are you currently in your journey? I haven't been able to keep up with you properly over the last several months. What's been going on? :hugs:

Thank you, btw! I appreciate it. I'm hoping it will work but terrified it won't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->