Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

P.S. The nursery isn't anything to look at yet. I have "in progress" pics that look worse than it did before we started working on it. LOL Sometimes it has to get worse before it gets better, I suppose!

Fuck I just wrote a long reply and lost it!

Anyway morning everyone and lots of love to all of you. I can't type the whole bugger out again!!

Fuck I just wrote a long reply and lost it!

Anyway morning everyone and lots of love to all of you. I can't type the whole bugger out again!!

LOL i have done that before! Pressed the wrong button and closed the tab down losing everything.

Well morning hun *waves*

One thing I remember typing was fantastic news about your scan raz!!!!!!!

Read some good news about increasing success rates with IVF
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11696644

One thing I remember typing was fantastic news about your scan raz!!!!!!!

Thanks i am so happy! But the EPAU pissed me off as well as they wont see me at 8 weeks now!!! They said on sunday as i have had 1 early scan i am going to have to wait until my 12 week scan now, thats 6 weeks! Sod that i found somewhere private that will do it for £25 so i will go there between 8 - 9 weeks.

Allie I am so sorry that we spolied the x-factor opps :blush: please forgive me :flower: I know what you mean about not being able to find bras I have a nightmare have to order mine online 9 times out of 10 as they never have my size in stores that and so many places dont do my back size and cup size together, I'm a 30E.

Raz how annoying about the epu but I'm glad you found somewhere you can have one done.

C.J. fantastic news on getting the pub so happy for you :happydance:

Sugar so sorry the :witch: got you I dont know much about short LP but I am sure the girls will be able to help. Hope your blood gives you some answers. Have you got a good dr that you could talk to?

Mone thinking about you. :hugs:

so happy for you raz!
Sorry the BCP suck...I hate them too, but I was on them for 10 years. I felt SO much better when I stopped!
Sorry for your shower experience, hearty. I think that would have been traumatic for me too. I can't wait to see pictures of you in your hot little dress! Wow, I sound like a pervert.
All this talk about xfactor is totally over my head! Xfactor in Norway is incredibly lame so I never watch it.

AFM, the cabin was wonderful, but we had a bit of difficulty getting home yesterday because of the massive snowstorm! Getting to work today was interesting as people were stuck in the road all over the place!

When I got home, DH had so lovingly bought be some hpt to try, but he bought me a clearblue +/- 2 pack, so I knew I had to be leery of the results. I have taken them before and I usually get a really thin blue line to the left of where the + should be.
Well I took it and it's blue and thick, but faint, with no dark blue leading edge! I know I have to be careful because these things are known for evaps, but I am going to wait until Thursday to test with a pink test.
Oh man, I hope this is real!

Oh how exciting Amy!!!!!! Soooo Hoping this is it babes!

Oooh prego sounds very intriguing!

Lucy - I have the same issue, I'm a 30F and have to go to bravissimo to find anything to fit. Although I'm randomly wearing a 32E at the moment from M&S and it seems to be comfortable!

Oh Amy so exicted for you hope this it.

Cesca yep I use bravissimo as well I never get on with m&s bras debenhams does a fuller bust section which always makes me laugh theres a massive sign talk about letting the world know but they rarely have my size.

Yeah I know! 'Larger bust' doesn't always mean a bigger back too!

I'm gonna get properly measured for maternity bras at bravissimo again later on. I think my back may have gone up to a 32 as I've put on a bit of weight and I imagine my back may expand as everything is pushed up, who knows.

Hi everyone.

Firstly Raz so happy for you hun that everything was good at the Scan. Amy, sounds really positive, keep testing!

Haven't had a chance to read back too far, so sorry for not mentioning everyone....

Got back from Kings College about an hour ago. They really were so lovely to us it made the whole process so much easier. I started to miscarry spot early Saturday morning, and the scan showed that although there had been quite substantial growth, the sac had come away and it's only a matter of time before I start proper. I'm relieved in a way as I didn't really want medical management or a d&c, and the doctor said if I can avoid it would be better for me (especially as this is my 5th since last September).

So that's it really.... still don't think it's really sunk in, hopefully once we get this week over I can start to process it all, i think that's when the tears will start.

Megg - sorry to be a pain but would you mind taking off the blighted ovum bit on the front page. I know that's what it was but I just really hate that term, and the hospital said they don't use it anymore, and well, it's just the blighted bit i think. thanks hun.

Thanks all for thinking of me.... not giving up just yet, think there's another BFP in me yet! x

Mone I am so very sorry for you :cry: I dont know what to say other than I am here for you if you need anything take it one day at a time and I'm thinking of you.

:hugs:

Mone we will never give up on you hun....Im sure you have a bfp for a forever baby in you! Massive hugs and COURAGE!

I'm so sorry, Mone. :hug: :( Thinking of you, and we will never ever give up hope for you.

Megg, your nursery sounds lovely.

Lucy, have you heard back from the job yet?

Amy, it sound very, very promising. FX! Man, I wish tests weren't so expensive in Norway. :test:

Sugar, are you sure it's not implantation? Do you have a history of short luteal phases?

AFM, my temp dropped a bit today at 5dpo! :( I hope it goes up tomorrow, because for now I'm bummed out. I guess it could be implantation but I'm worried it's low progesterone. I also don't know if I'm really 5dpo because FF put my crosshairs before the peak on my monitor. And I'd really like to know for sure because I doing 7dpo bloods.

Happy Monday, everyone. :hugs:

OMG Amy how exciting, I really hope this is it for you hunny.xxx

So sorry to hear that Mone. Look after yourself and come on here as much as you need to :hugs:

Amy it's all sounding very exciting, I have my fingers crossed for you:thumbup:

Allie, it's defo not implantation bleeding. My temp has dropped right down the last 2 days. I thought my luteal phase was coming in at about 10 days with spotting a few days before, but this month, it's been just 8 days. I've suspected low progesterone for a while, hence getting the blood tests done. My results from fri are in, but bloody nurse wouldn't give me them. She's taken blood again today and I have to see the doctor on Wednesday for results. Let me know how you get on this month
X

Look what I got girls! I am sure splashing the cash :) My iphone app puts me at only 9 dpo today....

now let's just hope it sticks!

Attachments

• IMG_4101.jpg
    IMG_4101.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member