Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Aww Lucy, I'm so sorry your not feeling so great. I felt ill for weeks after my last op and my doc said it was because I was run down and depressed. I hope you start for feel better soon hun.xxxx

Woo hoo Cazza, I never even noticed, actually looks like a lil bubba now.xxx

Sassy_TTC said:
OMG I'm bleeding :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Huny calm down, do u think u could have knocked ur cervix when putting in ur pessary?? Is danny with you? Oh god I wish I could give u a cuddle babe & just say ur gonna be ok xxx

Sassy_TTC said:
OMG I'm bleeding :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Huny calm down, do u think u could have knocked ur cervix when putting in ur pessary?? Is danny with you? Oh god I wish I could give u a cuddle babe & just say ur gonna be ok xxx

I don't know, I have no pain at all so was shocked to see blood! I just told him and he's sitting on the sofa with tears rolling down his face, god I can't do this again :cry:

Lucy, grrrr for your body not reacting the way it should. After my first mc, I had headaches for 2 months or so. I never get headaches so I googled it (of course) and read that they are common as your hormones are trying to recalibrate. It makes sense that you would be getting headaches. Not only are your hormones all over the place, you are also under a lot of stress and worry. Headaches are directly related. As for your pain, I really don't know. Have they done an ultrasound to make sure they got everything out? I'm guessing they did since you had a negative HPT. Remember though, just because your HPT was negative doesn't mean you don't still have hcg in your system. You just don't have a lot, but you might still have some. Maybe you are just sensitive to that hormone. I really don't know. All I know is how frustrating it is to feel the way you are feeling. For me, it sometimes feel like I have no control over the one thing I feel like I should have control over, my body! I think it is a good idea to call your doctor and ask about the pain.

Sugar, I'm boderline with an LP defect. I usually have an LP of 10 - 11 days. After my first mc, they went to 8-9 days for a while until I started using the progesterone cream. This cycle I used the cream just over the weekend because I didn't want my period during the wedding. I'm on 12dpo now and no AF in sight, just cramps.

I've had my progesterone checked and it is normal. I think my shortened LP is directly related to my late ovulation. I'm hoping the Femara/Letrozole will help correct that.

You might want to wait to see an FS before using the cream. That being said, I started using the cream without consulting with a doctor. My acupuncturist recommended it. She's a doctor in her own right and I trusted her. When I told my doctor I was using it, she didn't seem to care. She didn't think it was enough of a dose to really make a difference, but I definitely see a difference on the cycles I use it.

As for the sperm, I don't know about numbers. Sorry!

Sassy, I just saw your post. Is it red? Could it be the twin? I read that it can happen that way. Can you call your doctor?

It's good that you have no pain hun, could just be like cazza said, maybe a graze from putting in your pessary? have you any cramping? xx

Sassy, I just saw your post. Is it red? Could it be the twin? I read that it can happen that way. Can you call your doctor?

She said on the scan that the twin had already gone! :shrug:
I think I'm going to go to bed and see what tomorrow brings.xxx

I was thinking along the same lines a hearty, it may be connected to the lost twin, especially as it wasn't bright red :hugs:

Sassy sweetheart try not to panic can danny take you to a&e? or could you call the epu? No cramping is a good thing. Thinking of you xx

Sass ur not going to go through this again do u hear me! There will b an explanation like hearty said about the twin? Also if uve had a busy day & overdone it? Put ur feet up at relax ok, no pain is a good indicator that nothing is wrong babe xxx

It's good that you have no pain hun, could just be like cazza said, maybe a graze from putting in your pessary? have you any cramping? xx

No none at all, I'm so scared! :cry:

:hugs: Aww gawd hun, I wish I could just reach through this screen and hug you for real, and tell you everything is going to be okay. No cramping, and no bright red blood is good xx

Sassy sweetheart try not to panic can danny take you to a&e? or could you call the epu? No cramping is a good thing. Thinking of you xx

My A&E don't scan they will just tell me to go to the EPU tomorrow and the EPU is shut now, I'm going to ring them first thing.xx

Ok, try and relax if you can. Curl up with danny and have an early night. Call them tomorrow I so wish I could give you a big hug I'm there holding your hand in spirit. :hugs:

Just because the doctor couldn't see the other twin doesn't mean your body absorbed all of it. I really wouldn't be surprised if this is somehow related, especially if it isn't red and you aren't feeling any pain associated with it. Of course you are scared. Damn it Sassy, this shouldn't be happening at all.

Relax as best you can and ring the EPU first thing tomorrow. It's all you can do at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->