Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Aww sassy, I'm sorry you experienced this :( Listen to the girls though and try to get some sleep and get in there as soon as you can tomorrow....:hugs:

:hi: girls hope your all ok? Im having some wierd cm going on from my who ha looks clear like a snail trail do you reckon it could be ov? xxxx

Sounds like ewcm to me Dawny. I would BD a lot right now. Can you do an OPK to see if it is positive?

Looks like you have a lot of BD'ing in your future then. Do an OPK tomorrow.

Looks like you have a lot of BD'ing in your future then. Do an OPK tomorrow.

We :sex: last night will again tonight and will do opk tomorrow as one just now was negative with weak wee and later then my opk's say they should be used xxxx

The optimal time to use OPKs is after you've held your pee for 4 hours and you do it mid day. You can still get a positive OPK after 9pm, but with weak wee also, you most likely won't. You might be ovulating right now as well. If so, you won't see a positive OPK. You only get those right before Oving. I really hope you catch that egg this time!

Sassy:hugs: No pain is good I hope you get your scan tomorrow to put your mind at ease

Going to :sex: tonight anyway and we did yesterday and also cd14 so altogether so far :sex: cd14 :sex: cd17 :sex: cd18(today) and we are going to :sex: tomorrow cd19 xxxx

Hi Ladies, I'm back! Just got home today from Ontario, I had a great trip...

I have a LOT to catch up on on here. :hugs: to all of you!

:hi: Hi Yogi, welcome back. You were missed. You do have a lot to catch up on. Lots and lots.

:hi: yogi

good to have you back did you have a good time away?

Oh Sass honey i can only imagine how worried you must be....No pain must be a good sign even if you are envisioning the worst case scenario....
Massive hugs and im sure tomorrow will be a good day...

Welcome back, April! :hugs:

Hoping a scan tomorrow will ease your mind, Sassy! :hugs: I really do think it likely has to do with the lost twin. Just because the doc couldn't see anything on the scan doesn't mean that there wasn't still something there. I had a minefield of polyps and crap in my uterus, and it was never seen on an ultrasound in the last 2 years. Surely they could have missed something from the lost twin on your scan.

Fab news Amy:thumbup: your screen name is so appropriate now too

Sorry to hear your body is giving you gyp Lucy. I hate hormones, unless they are pregnancy related ones.

Thanks for the link Hearty, very interesting. Have you got a luteal phase defect? I don't know whether to try the cream, or just wait to get see a FS. Will see how long the referral is going to be. I read somewhere on here that FS don't like you self medicating in case you have to start on clomid or something. I don't know, it's all confusing :shrug:I don't know whether to carry on with the 60mg B6, as the LP this month was worse than usual!

Hubby's sperm analysis results are back. 2 out of 3 of the results are good and well above average. I think that's the number of them and motility. The morphology was not so good though. The Dcotor said 4% was average, his was 3%. She said not to worry about it, and they will probably be fine next time, but he needs retesting in 6 weeks.
These number mean nothing to me! Can anyone explain them please?

Thanks
xx

Uhm... 3% isn't great, but it can improve. I'd ask him to take Zinc, Selenium, and a prenatal vitamin every day until his next test. That can help a lot. Ours was 4%. I was pretty unhappy about it. How many days had it been since his previous ejaculation?

I did keep up a bit when I could while I was away but I'm not sure if I absorbed everything!! I'm sorry if I miss anyone!

Sassy, I hope you're ok and I'm sure this is just some old blood and nothing to worry about at all...big hugs to you, hope you get some sleep tonight!

Sorry to all that got a visit from the stupid ho-bag. :hugs:

Mone, so sorry for what you are going through but good for you for not giving up!

Lucy sorry that your not feeling great and your hormones are all over the place. :hugs:

CJ congrats on the pub and hope you catch your egg this month!!

Hearty, I know how you feel about the bachelorette party, sounds like the experience I had a few weeks ago when I had to cut my weekend short because of all the preggos and talk of pregnancy etc. Sorry you had to go through that. Glad you had a great time at the wedding in your fabulous dress! Can't wait to see a pic!

Raz you've had some ups and downs this past week but so great to see that your scan went well! :thumbup:

Amy congrats on your BFP!!! Conceived in the family bathroom at the airport!! :ROFL:

Allie you can pass some boob on to me please!!! :haha:

Megg that's exciting that you've started your nursery!

AFM, I had a great time away and was very surprised that I didn't get depressed being around the twin babies! Quite the opposite actually. But now I have baby fever worse than I did before if that's possible. My twin neice and nephew are 4 months old and I absolutely fell in love with my little nephew...we have such a special bond. It broke my heart to say goodbye to him. I also got in some time with DH's friends (even though he didn't come with me, his friends all took me out one night for dinner and drinks, so nice of them!)...and did some shopping...ok LOT's of shopping...

I tested at 11dpo and got a BFN. I am now 13 dpo and have not tested since and don't have any hpt's at home. I don't have any symptoms though so I'm sure I'm out this month again. :cry: I tried taking my temps while I was away but they were all over the place, what with jet-lag, time changes, sleeping in a different house, etc. so my chart is incomplete this cycle. Oh well.

While I was away I had an email from a very close friend of mine to tell me that she miscarried last week. She found out at her 10 week dating scan. She is obviously devestated and I felt so bad that I couldn't be here in person for her ... She has a 3 year old son already and had no problems with that pregnancy so I think she is quite shocked that this happened. She had even already announced it on Facebook, as she was so confident I suppose. I will visit with her sometime this week and hopefully be able to offer some support to her.

Attachments

• IMG_4763b.jpg
    IMG_4763b.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 11
Sassy, I know you are feeling so scared right now, as the others have said this could be related to the loss of the other twin, and no cramping is a very very good sign. Rest up tonight sweetheart and get yourself down to the EPU first thing to put your mind at rest.

Thank you all for your kind messages, means a lot. Amy please hun never feel that in anyway wonderful news such as your BFP should not be rejoiced and celebrated - it is something to shout from the rooftops and I am so so happy for you, it was the only thing that made me smile today, so thank you. Truly.

If anything it takes away some of my sadness knowing that there is happiness around, that good things still happen, that the spirit of hope remains in all of us and that please god none of us have to go through this again. life with all it's up and downs eventually finds balance.

Lucy, I remember feeling nauseous after a couple of the mc's, I think it is probably the hormones flooding back in to regulate your cyle, your body and mind have been through a lot, and the stress will have caused physical affects too. Hopefully it will all settle soon and you'll feel yourself again.

I have caught up on everything but I am so crap at remembering - so sorry to miss anyone. I think I should do a CJ and write notes down as I read, though to be honest I am in so much physical pain right now I'm not focussing on anything too well, I had forgotten just how bad the pain can be.

Sassy, will be thinking of you. x

Mone, don't worry about us honey. Just write about you and your experiences right now. You don't need to take notes on all of our stuff. You can support us when you are feeling stronger. Right now, let us support you.

April, are you kidding me with that picture?? OMG that little smiley guy is adorable. You both look great. When I look at his face, I laugh. Sooo cute!!! Glad you had a good trip. You aren't out until the :witch: shows her face.

That pic is gorgeous, April! So sorry about your friend though! I'm glad you can be a support for her! :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your pain, Mone:( your post almost made me cry that through the pain you are going through now you can be so joyous! You're a strong woman and I love your positive attitude! All of you women are wonderful and I'm so glad I've found you! It makes this rollercoaster ride a little less lonely....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->