Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Thinking of you, Sassy! :hugs:

Meggs we've been trying for five or so years, I've been pregnant twice, one ended with a miscarriage at 11 weeks (2007) the second ended with a full term baby boy who died at four days old (2008). We've been on this nightmare roller coaster of trying for far too long now, and it seems like forever, and are going to be getting further tests to rule out any obvious reasons other than our ages, and stress. No idea where to start though.
On the spin side, here, it's easier to adopt than it is to get IVF. Go figure. I think we will still adopt even if we are blessed again soon. Too much love to go around to goto waste. Hoping to hear good news from you soon!!! baby dust all round.

I didn't realize. :hugs: That's a hard road indeed. I think its infinitely better for adoption to be easier than IVF. Those kids are already here and need homes/families. So, that's fantastic! I wish it was easier here. If it was, I probably would already have my family and be done.

thanks for the info Megg. I googled this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen_analysis and it says that 4% is normal for morphology, but everything else on the internet seems to be saying it's way to low.:shrug:

I haven't slept a wink last night for worrying about it :cry:

I found out his other results:

count - 60 million (she said they were way over average)
mobility 20 or 30% forgotten which (again she said was over normal)

Still debating as to whether we should just pay to go private or not.

Hi to other girls, and Sassy hope you're ok sweetie
x

60 million is really good! 20-30% motility... I'm confused. We had 34% motility, and we were told that "normal" was over 50%.

One of the issues with low morphology is that it can contribute to chromosomal anomalies in embryos and lead to loss. It was my biggest concern with it and one of the main factors that drove me into treatment. I want them to get rid of all the funky ones before they have a chance to cause problems. Granted, the chances of one of the deformed ones making it to the egg is low... I know that. But, I couldn't get the thought out of my head.

Except for count (as ours was like 24 million), we're in a very similar situation as far as sperm goes.

AFM... I've woken up with a very bad back. I don't know what's going on or why! :(

Hi girls, I have no clue when it comes to all the sperm stuff LOL. We havent had tests on that yet. I guess in the future they will?? I'm sure it will all be ok sugar. Everywhere online measures things differently so just stick with the doctors news. And get that OH of yours off the beer and bit more exercise. I'm sure it will help. With such a high sperm count it cant all be bad!!

Lucy its nice to hear that you are taking on some more household duties. I was the same, just sitting quiet and crying for weeks and then one day I just realised I felt a bit better and it was time to get my ass in gear. A good step hun. :hugs:

Well I am about to take the kitten over DH's cousins house. Already shed a tear. But we are taking our dog and my 5 year old cat to the pub cause they are both great with moving. So at least we havent lost them all.

Sass I am thinking of you hunni. Please let us know how you are doing. xx

OMG girls what a day!

I woke up to back ache and more spotting but this time it was brown, I went straight to hospital at 9 and was seen by 10, doc didn't say much just booked me for a scan at 2pm.

Baby is fine thank god, looking much bigger than last week and we saw his/her lovely little heart thumping away, me and Mum cried alot, it was such a huge relief to see that our bubba is perfect, he/she was even moving around and had a little stretch, cutest thing in the world!!!

I can't wait for Danny to get home so he can see the new scan pic.

PS. Thank you for you all messages.

Oh sassy that is wonderful news I am so happy for you been thinking about you all day and praying for good news :hugs: So pleased you got to see your little one with a nice strong heartbeat.

What a day you've had make sure you take it easy the rest of today. :hugs:

Phew what a relief for you both! Thats great news and was lovely to read about the baby moving :cloud9:

Been worried about you all day! x

YAYYYYYYeeeeee Haaaaaaaa YaYYYYYY for you and Danny hun and beautiful perfect stretching lil bubba!

I am so so happy for you both, now go rest up and relax poppet.

That's great news Sassy, so happy for you!! :hugs:

Awesome news Sassy!!! I'm happy your little one is doing great!

Yay Sass. I may not say much, but I was worried about you!

Thank you so much girls. your kind words really mean alot to me.xxx

:wohoo: sass I'm sooooo happy for u & what better peace of mind than to see bubba streching awwwww too cute xxx

petrified for my scan tomoz, I'm hoping after this one & if all is well I might actually relax a little bit for my 12 week scan? Xxx fingers crossed anyway I'll b 8 weeks so hoping to see a blob with stumps & most of all an even bigger HB xxx

hope everyones day has been ok? I'm gonna have a nice relaxing bubble bath :) xxx

:wohoo: sass I'm sooooo happy for u & what better peace of mind than to see bubba streching awwwww too cute xxx

petrified for my scan tomoz, I'm hoping after this one & if all is well I might actually relax a little bit for my 12 week scan? Xxx fingers crossed anyway I'll b 8 weeks so hoping to see a blob with stumps & most of all an even bigger HB xxx

hope everyones day has been ok? I'm gonna have a nice relaxing bubble bath :) xxx

Aww hun, I know what you mean, the night before a scan is horrible but you will be fine. You will definately see a little blob with a strong hb, soooooo excited for you, tell him/her Auntie Sassy is baking it's playmate.xxx

I love your picture sassy it is just perfect so happy for you and danny (its a shame he couldn't of been there but glad you had your mum). You really are cooking a little miracle :hugs: Now missy you take it easy the rest of today.

Caz what time is your scan tomorrow? I'm sure all will be alirght and you will see your little one with a good strong heartbeat. Will be thinking of you. :hugs:

Thanks babe :hugs: hope ur right :) I looooveeee ur new avatar he/she is gorgeous!!!!! I'm getting vibes of a baba boy don't know why chick just a feeling xxxx lov Caz xxx

Thanks babe :hugs: hope ur right :) I looooveeee ur new avatar he/she is gorgeous!!!!! I'm getting vibes of a baba boy don't know why chick just a feeling xxxx lov Caz xxx

YAY I think boy too.xx

LucyJ said:
I love your picture sassy it is just perfect so happy for you and danny (its a shame he couldn't of been there but glad you had your mum). You really are cooking a little miracle :hugs: Now missy you take it easy the rest of today.

Caz what time is your scan tomorrow? I'm sure all will be alirght and you will see your little one with a good strong heartbeat. Will be thinking of you. :hugs:

Hey luce my scan is at 10 but it'll probs be later than that coz I've got an appointment with my FS aswell xxx I don't know what I'll do if it's bad news I really don't! Xxx how are you feeling today sweetness?? Better I hope?? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->