Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I really dont think it will be bad news it'll be wonderful good news I am sure of it.

I was feeling loads better this morning but my stomach is playing up a little now so frustrating got a jacket spud in the oven so hopefully that will stay put and it was just a blip. I'll get there just taking it one day at a time I've got a quiet week this week but next week I'm busy so at least I've got time to get myself feeling better.

Sassy, that picture is gorgeous!!! It looks like a real baby in there!!!!!

Cazza, I have a good feeling about your scan sweetheart. I know how scared you are though. I can't wait to see a picture of your bub and hear about the massive HB!

Luce, any bleeding? Any pain in your uterus? How are the headaches?

Girls, I'm so annoyed. I'm still waiting for freaking AF! I'm 13dpo, which normally I would be thrilled with. Problem is, I never have this long a LP. I'm on CD 45! I'm ready for the bitch to get here so I can start my ovulation drugs. Damn it.

And please don't suggest I'm pregnant. If I was, then it would have to be an immaculate conception since we haven't had sex in a month or so. Not even the pull out method. After Sassy's experience, I didn't want to risk it!

No bleeding havnt had any for about 5 days or so now which is good. Still getting some slight cramping every now and then, have a dull achey headache but nothing like the thumpers I have been getting. It'll be three weeks on thursday since my erpc.

So sorry that AF hasnt arrived I know it must be frustrating its always the way when you dont want the :witch: to arrive she comes early and when you do want her to show her ugly faces she doesnt. Hope you get AF soon are you still using your progesterone cream?

Good Luce, I'm glad to hear the symptoms are subsiding.

No, I only used the progesterone cream on Friday and Saturday as I wanted to keep AF away for the wedding on Sunday. Even when I use the cream, my LP is usually 13 days at the most. I just don't get it.

Anyhoo, here are some pics from the wedding. They aren't the greatest as they were taken with a phone. My eyes look a little weird in one of them, but you get the gist.

PS - Where's Nato???

Attachments

• dress1.jpg
    dress1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 23
  • dress2.jpg
    dress2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 22
  • dress3.jpg
    dress3.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 25
WOW Amanda, you look stunning and that dress is gorgeous, you have such great style.xxxx

Woo hoo Hearty you look gorgeous and I love your dress :thumbup:

Dont know about nato hope she's ok.

Good luck Cazza! Fingers crossed that everything is perfect!
beautiful picture sassy :)
Woohoo, look at you Amanda! You totally rocked that dress!

I am not feeling very optimistic today about this one. Nothing bad has happened yet, but still, I can't shake the feeling. In fact, I find myself thinking to myself, I wish it would hurry up and be over so my cycles don't get too messed up and we can try again ASAP. Geez, this is really no way to think, huh?

LOVE the dress hearty, you look amazing!!

I totally have those feelings so I don't think your alone there hun. It will get easier as the days/weeks go past, just try to stay postive. Have you got any bloods etc booked?xxx

Amy, it is almost impossible not to feel that way after a loss. You are pregnant sweetie. There is nothing right now that indicates that you will lose this one. Sometimes it takes a while to integrate your new identity into your psyche. You've identified as being a woman who has had a mc for a while now. It isn't easy to switch that identity. But with time, you will. What are the next steps? Have you made an appointment with a doctor yet? Will you get bloods drawn?

No, they don't do blood tests in Norway, so I am just going to relax and wait. They don't even want to see you until you're 12 weeks! I booked an early scan (luckily I can cancel) for when I am 7-8 weeks though for about $100. Norway is great in some ways though because everything related to pregnancy (except a scan earlier than 12 weeks) is completely covered. And we get one year maternity leave. Paid. Well 9 months at 100% of your salary or one year at 80%, but still. Craziness, huh? I guess it's partly why it's at the top the list of best places to live...
Hope I get to experience it!

Good, I'm glad you have an early scan booked. By that time you should see the heartbeat. Nothing you can do now but take really good care of yourself and take each day as it comes.

Thanks girls, I know you know exactly what this feels like. Happy, excited, scared, and worried. And you're right, Amanda...you're always right ;)

My period isn't even due until Friday! On Friday I'll take another digital with conception indicator. Last time I was 2-3 on the day of my missed period, and it dropped to 1-2 the week after. Then I lost it but still tested positive for nearly a month afterwards!

It's just weird because right now I feel EXACTLY the same way I felt last time right after I got a positive test---super tired, brain kinda fuzzy, dull cramps, bloating, dizziness, and my hair feels like it's standing on end or something. And both times I got a super early BFP. Is there any correlation between early implantation and chemical pregnancies? ugh, I need to STEP AWAY from google.

Move AWAY from the computer Amy!!! I honestly don't think they know about things like early implantation and mc. There isn't a way to do research on these types of things ethically speaking. What pregnant woman, or any woman ttc, wants to be a guinea pig for research?

What you are feeling are common pregnancy symptoms, not symptoms of another mc. Just because this happened once does not mean it will happen again.

God, why can't this be easier. You deserve to feeling nothing but excitement. It just sucks that you feel so worried. I wish there was something that could take the worry away, but there just isn't. Seriously though, try not to google anything. It can make things worse in your mind.

I am going to go back into the office for awhile and work. Need to get my mind off of this! Thanks again for writing some sense into me:)

Amy :hugs: to you it is scary time I wish I could take the fear away for you but know we are here to support you and theres no reason why it should happen again. Try and keep yourself occupied, look after yourselve and yep stay away from google. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->