Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Sugar, it does sound like your hormones are out of whack. Not sure what to tell you, but I do think it is a very good idea to keep investigating.

Sarah, I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm glad you are taking care of your emotional health. Good luck to you honey. Hope to see you here again. xoxo

Allie, I'm new at the CBFM thing, but it would seem to me that it is possible to Ov before a Peak reading. The reason in my mind is that when you test with a CBFM, you are only using FMU. So, looking at your chart, you recorded a positive OPK on CD22. What time of day did you do that OPK? My guess is that you did your CBFM with FMU and then later in the day did your OPK. If so, then you might not have had enough LH in your system that morning for the CBFM to pick it up. Then, you did an OPK later and it caught the surge. By the time you tested with the CBFM on CD23, you already had a lot of LH in your system. Technically though, the CBFM could have been catching the LH after the surge. But to the CBFM, it was a rise in LH, so it called it your peak day. To me, it is possible that on CD22, you caught the surge on the way up, then sometime that night, you Ov'd. Then on CD23, you had the LH still in your system but the Ov had already happened, hence the temp rise. Does this make sense??? Just a theory I suppose.

Amy :hugs: amanda's words are so true it takes a while to tell urself ur pregnant instead of a woman who suffered a MC. Believe me i feel awful thoughts every single day & if it wasnt for my sore boobs & nauseous feelings id b a nervous wreck all the god damn time i just feel a little better having some symtoms because all the other times i havent had. I know that could mean absolutely nothing though & things could still go wrong :cry:
Im glad you have booked an early scan they are good peace of mind that ur bubba is trying its best to survive in there :). Dont do too many digi's they are not always 100% accurate and can be more of a worry for you. Im praying ur beanie sticks sweet cheeks xxx

Hearty you look divine huny switt swoo bet Tim was all over you like a rash :winkwink:

Luce im glad ur feeling a little better i hope u managed to eat ur tea?

Nato where are u MoFo?? :shrug: missin ya long time

xxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxx

OMG amanda you look HAWT! Honestly, ding dong you look fab.

Sassy - that is amazing news! I love your chunky little monkey in there!

Hearty - Have to agree with the others lady very swish! :thumbup:

Amy - I think we all understand how your feel hun, it seems to be par for the course of PAL. When i had my spotting last week i flapped and got upset but part of me had been waiting for it to happen anyway! Well all just have to take it one day at a time, one milestone at a time and keep the PMA going x

I was just thinking this morning that i hadnt heard from Nato too, where are you lovely?

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: SASS!!!! Thats the best news ever. I actually started crying with happiness for you!!

Cazza hunni, everything is going to be just great! Tomorrow you are going to see your beautiful little bean.

Amy, I know exactly the mindset that you are in and as Amanda said its about switching identities. Unfortunately as women with losses we arent the WOOHOO we are pregnant and not give it a seconds thought. But one day soon you will be able to be just that WOOHOOOOOOING!!! that you will soon be a mummy to that little bean you are carrying. And that scan you booked will be here before you know it.

Amanda, TWIT TWOO!!! you look STUNNING in that dress. I'd kill for a figure like that. And I am hoping the witch comes and visits soon so you can get on the ov meds!!!!

AFM... I am an emotional wreck today. Crying at the silliest things!! Really crying. Maybe its my kitten going, the move and ov???? I am watching christmas angel and I have cried through most of it! God I am sad....

Talking of angels I found an old memory stick and this pic was on there. I think we all deserve something to smile at!

Attachments

• iPhone Angel11.jpg
    iPhone Angel11.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi lovelies,

i know i know, i roll in late, stinking of chocolate.

Ive been looking after my nieces and nephews and been a bit busy, i have skimmed and got the headlines

Im so sorry mone, am going to pm you but i have been thinking about you xx

Amy, oh my, you have a bathroom floor baby!!! congrats to you - roll on the first scan and the reassurance

sugar, i had a look at your chart the other day, i don't know owt about LP defects so cant offer any advice, just a few swear words and a big hug

I'm cd6, got my blood test yesterday cos the damned hospital wasnt open on saturday. They said my results would only take a day, but last time i had to wait ages - will call up the drs by the end of the week. Im quaking in my boots, crapping myself over the fsh result particularly.

Husband has his pot for the sperm test. He seems to think its too small.

:hi: good to see you missy

hows your hair? If I remember rightly lasy time you were on you were be styled by your niece(s).

Good luck with your blood tests hope you don't have to wait to long for them.

Sassy, fabbo news!! You must be so relieved, your pic is amazing, he's all round!! (SO a boy)

Sugar - just trying to catch up on whats going on, seems like youve had a nasty few days - have you spoken to your dr about the morphology? what are your next steps, another test? i did find this:

https://infertilityblog.blogspot.com/2006/05/sperm-morphology-mythology.html

saying:

The original guidelines for sperm parameters, from the WHO, stated normal morphology should be 30%. Then about 20 years ago, Dr. Kruger came out and said we really need to be looking more carefully at sperm shapes. If we are really careful we will see that there are more abnormal sperm than we think, and the cutoff should be 14%. He called his classification "strict criteria". He also said that by being more careful we could better identify the men who are infertile due to badly shaped sperm. This all sounded well so the andrologists (the people who do your sperm test) started looking harder, and harder, and harder. They now deduct for every sperm that does not look perfect. So over the past 20 years, the andrologists have been getting pickier and pickier, and now a man is lucky if his morphology is over 5%, and almost everyone is less than 14%.
Obviously this has all gone too far. We are telling almost all men that their sperm is abnormal, and that just can’t be. The fact is we do not know what a normal sperm looks like. More on this next time

Hi Luce and cazza - how are you both, my little snap dragons

hot stuff Hearty - loving the double bass, my ex used to play that.

:hi: good to see you missy

hows your hair? If I remember rightly lasy time you were on you were be styled by your niece(s).

Good luck with your blood tests hope you don't have to wait to long for them.

i think she's pulled half of it out. Do not give a 5 year old free run with the hair clips

please excuse my double chin on pic

how you doing Luce?

Attachments

• IMG_0126.jpg
    IMG_0126.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 15
Hey everyone,

Sassy, :hugs: I am so, so happy and relieved for you! I've been thinking of you all day.

Hearty, you look super hot in that dress and make such a cute couple with Tim. :) Thanks for your input...I'm going to go with your take and get my bloods done tomorrow. I was thinking that too, may as well trust FF. Thank you!

Amy, :hugs:, sorry you're feeling that way. It seems really common to have those doubts but you have no reason to doubt so please stay away from Google and try to relax. Sending PMA your way. :hugs:

CJ, sorry you're feeling emotional, and I imagine it's all of the hormones and the changes going on.

AFM, I'm getting cramps today, 6dpo. I've never had that, so I'm wondering if it's a side effect of the soy, or maybe my B-Vit is ruing my LP like it messed up sugar's? :( I would hope implantation but I dn't have any spotting. Oh, well, just hope AF stays away so I can have a 13 day LP as usual.

thanks cazza :) you have a scan again soon, right??

Yupppp sweet cheeks tomorrow morning 10am aaarrrrgggghhhh scary shit right there lol!!! fingers toes legs hair & eyes crossed let me tell ya xxxxxxx

Nato, youre back! :hugs: What a gorgeous pic of you and your neices. :) I love it.

oh you flatterers

Scan tomorrow cazza - brilliant, what time, when are you updating so i can swoop by and collect the good news

Allie, implantation bleeding i believe happens a couple of days later than the implantation, but i dont know really, but i do know its rare. The months this year i think i mightve had chemicals, i have had cramping from 6dpo - fingers crossed

Hee hee love it nato my niece used to love playing with my hair it always ended up looking like a birds nest.

I'm ok feeling a bit grotty but getting there I think. I have a bit of a confession you know I said I was tempted to get a conception reading done well as it was only £3.00 I had one done!! :blush:

look at this one with my husband creating a bouncy castle effect with the blow up mattress. we get them overexcited.

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpg
    IMG_0142.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 17
Hee hee love it nato my niece used to love playing with my hair it always ended up looking like a birds nest.

I'm ok feeling a bit grotty but getting there I think. I have a bit of a confession you know I said I was tempted to get a conception reading done well as it was only £3.00 I had one done!! :blush:

what did it say? now i might get one done too.

copying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"