Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hi Nato, great pic of you and your nieces!

I'm so tempted to get a conception reading...

ok now as i tune in i want to say where i feel that there has been so much heartache around you , i want to mention that its really not fair what you have both been through and you are both very very strong people although it may not have felt like it you have got through as well as you can together. I want to say where i feel that there is a beautiful baby boy for you , im being shown him when hes around two just to reassure you that there will be a full term pregnancy and a gorgeous little baby,I feel that at the moment your arms and your body is aching in a sense, its a feeling that i cannot describe as i have not been through this myself, i want to say that you have had and will continue to have alot of support from friends and family, but more importantly your wonderful hubby.I want to say that i feel march of next year is when i feel you will find out your are expecting again , you are over the moon although obviously you are worried aswell, but things will be fine i feel.

The first card i have chosen for you is sisters of the seasons
This is showing me three lifes that you will never forget , but its also showing me things moving on for you , and you moving forwards and not blaming your self or worrying that the past will play over again , i feel the future is promising to be better for you and its showing me a lot of growth as well.

The second card is The well watcher
This is showing me again thats spirit are watching over you and also reassurance that your babies are safe.I want to say where i feel that im being drawn to where you are a very wise person aswell, and i feel that you have a lot of potential in other ways aswell and i want to mention your career taking a new direction in a sense aswell.

The last card is the sacred union
This is showing me where your again its showing me how important and how strong your relationship is and , again showing me baby and alot of happiness for the future x

I've put the reading under a spoiler as its a bit long. Hope its right. I found it interesting as when I had my palm read years ago a bit of fun when at uni she said I would have two boys and a little girl. She said I would have a little boy maybe I should ask about other children see if it matches the palm reading :flower:

Love the pic of your hubby nato looks like fun!

what did you tell her to start off with Luce? what happens when you get the reading?

Ahh to a boyby. 2 boybys and a girlby would be even better.

Yogi, i will get one if you get one.

Where was that from Lucy I had one done in september which was pretty good xxxx

Your nieces are way too cute, Nato! And, what double chin? You've gone 'round the bend if you think you have a double chin! :dohh:

Allie - I dunno, honey! I hope its implantation. Try not to freak until you have some reason to. It could be a very good thing! Btw, Soy NEVER caused anything post-ovulation for me. So, I think its safe to assume its not that.

Amanda - My god... You must have outdone the bride at the wedding! Holy cow! You're the jealousy-inducing kind of hot! Congrats! :hugs: Sorry AF is being a bitch and not showing!

Sass - Your chubby lil bub is ADORABLE! I <3 that pic! He is perfect... I suppose I think he's a boy too... which is funny since I pictured you with a girl!

Luce - Glad you're feeling a bit better! No reason to feel funny about the conception reading. That's quite cheap! I hope its all good news!

Caz - Will be thinking of you at your scan! I have no doubt you'll have fabulous news, chick! :hugs:

CJ - Love the pic! Woohoo! Sorry you're feeling extra emotional. I know that feeling. I've been crying loads. Damn pills! Yours is probably a combo of several things... just cut yourself some slack, love! :hugs:

Amy - I'm sure you'll feel that way for a while. But, I expect your 7-8 week scan will bring a smile to your face and a song to your heart! No doubt you'll be very happy in the near future. I think some of the fear will wear off after that for you! :thumbup:

To the rest of you... :hugs: and :hi:!!! Lots of love all around.

AFM... I slept a good portion of the day. I had lunch with a friend that was actually sort of awkward. I don't know why either. Its always us and her little one (he's 1 now). Well, it had been probably 2 months or better because she's working loads. But, she had time off and asked me to lunch because "we have so much to catch up on... I have lots to tell you"... part of it was obviously about a guy, because she sent me a pic of some roses and said a guy had sent them to her work.

Anyway, we get there and hug and sit down and whatever. I ask what's new and she says "eh, not much really." I figure she's joking, so I ask about the guy. She says "oh, his name is Jim. I met him through an online dating site. He's nice. He really wants to meet me." But she says it all in the most disinterested voice she can. I say, "So, do we like Jim?" She says, "Yeah, I guess. He's nice." I ask what he looks like. She says, "He's bigger... because, ya know, I like that. I have a picture." But, she never shows me the picture and we sort of drop the topic. Then, she asks about me and when I start to answer she starts intentionally playing with the baby... like she wants to drown me out. He was all quiet until I started to talk and I barely had a sentence out before she was finding toys to shove in his face and talking to him. So bizarre.

Then, she went on to complain about how hard her life is now because she works. Don't get me wrong... I hate working too. But, she was talking about every day things that many parents do and don't complain about. And, her and the baby live with her mom... Most people don't have a live-in sitter. She's complaining about money but saying that she's spends about $500/mo on clothes for HER.

I'm very :wacko: about it. Its never been like this when we've seen each other before. And, when I did get a word in when she'd ask about the IVF and stuff, I was saying how the timing could be great or awful. Best or worst Christmas ever. And, I said that I guessed I just had to go in assuming it had to work... and she tells me "Yeah, but then if you get your hopes and convinced it will work and it doesn't, then you'll be more upset!" Oh, thanks... Like I hadn't thought of that! :dohh: It was just all really weird.

ok now as i tune in i want to say where i feel that there has been so much heartache around you , i want to mention that its really not fair what you have both been through and you are both very very strong people although it may not have felt like it you have got through as well as you can together. I want to say where i feel that there is a beautiful baby boy for you , im being shown him when hes around two just to reassure you that there will be a full term pregnancy and a gorgeous little baby,I feel that at the moment your arms and your body is aching in a sense, its a feeling that i cannot describe as i have not been through this myself, i want to say that you have had and will continue to have alot of support from friends and family, but more importantly your wonderful hubby.I want to say that i feel march of next year is when i feel you will find out your are expecting again , you are over the moon although obviously you are worried aswell, but things will be fine i feel.

The first card i have chosen for you is sisters of the seasons
This is showing me three lifes that you will never forget , but its also showing me things moving on for you , and you moving forwards and not blaming your self or worrying that the past will play over again , i feel the future is promising to be better for you and its showing me a lot of growth as well.

The second card is The well watcher
This is showing me again thats spirit are watching over you and also reassurance that your babies are safe.I want to say where i feel that im being drawn to where you are a very wise person aswell, and i feel that you have a lot of potential in other ways aswell and i want to mention your career taking a new direction in a sense aswell.

The last card is the sacred union
This is showing me where your again its showing me how important and how strong your relationship is and , again showing me baby and alot of happiness for the future x

I've put the reading under a spoiler as its a bit long. Hope its right. I found it interesting as when I had my palm read years ago a bit of fun when at uni she said I would have two boys and a little girl. She said I would have a little boy maybe I should ask about other children see if it matches the palm reading :flower:

That is a lovely reading! :hugs:

I emailed her first to check she could do one as it said on her website to do that as she may be very busy, so sent her an email I think I may of said that I had suffered a mc. She said she could so I went ahead and ordered one you pay through paypal so need an account then she emailed me and asked me for a photo and any questions I had. I know its a bit of fun but if it were to come true then that would be lovely and I can wait till march I think especially if I get my forever baby that and she said I would find out in march so then that could be getting pregnant in feb and thats not that far away is it? What I did like and made me feel good was the bit she said about my babies being save and spirits watching over us.

dawny it was a conception reading by Sandra. Who was yours by?

hmm. Sounds like your friend doesnt have a clue what you are going through - she might know, or hear what you are saying, but its able to feel or empathise with your situation. Sounds like she's not really connecting on a few levels. I guess everyone has an off day and if its not normal for her, then lets hope it is an off day.

oh you flatterers

Scan tomorrow cazza - brilliant, what time, when are you updating so i can swoop by and collect the good news

Allie, implantation bleeding i believe happens a couple of days later than the implantation, but i dont know really, but i do know its rare. The months this year i think i mightve had chemicals, i have had cramping from 6dpo - fingers crossed

Hey gorgeous soooooo glad ur backkkk!! :happydance: & OMG ur neices are stunners :kiss:
the last time i had my scan my appointment was 10am i didnt get outta the hospital till 1pm because of all the waiting around :coffee:
I'll update as soon as i possibly can, hopefully with good news chick xxxx

Thanks for asking babe xxx Lov ya Caz xxxx

That seems really odd megg maybe she just didnt know what to say but you would think she would at least listen and give you some support.

Girls I am really scared. I am just convinced something is wrong with the baby. I have nothing to suggest something is wrong but I just feel like something has happened. I don't know why, call it paranoia or gut instinct.

I am off to bed in a minute to try and get some sleep and hopefully feel better in the morning. I don't know what to do, I feel like I'm losing my mind :(

i just emailed Sandra. That's how easily led i am.

I think you will have your baby by the end of next year too Luce. This time next year will be very different

Cazza, this is your time right here and now, you lucky little minkey. Cant wait to hear your news tomorrow, i will be rooting around the thread for it, and i expect a pic too please

Wow meggles she seems a little like a "me me me" friend i have a couple of those it frustrates the shit outta me. And your right she didnt need to make that comment about the IVF at the end of the day our friends should know we've gone through every scenario in the world in our own minds, i mean a baby is only what we all desire more than anything on earth god damn it!!!! gggrrrr got me a little riled up that did. I just wish for once our close friends and family could try & be positive for us & give an honest smile instead of one of those weird grins like eerrmmmm yeah im sure it will be fine (secretly lying) i seriously hate that.

I have all faith in this cycle of IVF baby doll i believe its where the path has lead you too & i pray u & kevin get ur miracle at the end of it sweet cheeks xxxxxxx

Girls I am really scared. I am just convinced something is wrong with the baby. I have nothing to suggest something is wrong but I just feel like something has happened. I don't know why, call it paranoia or gut instinct.

I am off to bed in a minute to try and get some sleep and hopefully feel better in the morning. I don't know what to do, I feel like I'm losing my mind :(

Cesca, remember when Vic felt this way? And everything was just fine with her baby? I remember saying to her at the time that we don't have instinct the same way after losses. The instinct is overridden by fear and impulses, and its almost impossible to tell the difference between what your fears are and what instincts you might or might not have

Get some rest x

Cesca could you call your midwife and speak to her for reassurance maybe you could go and see her she can let you hear your little ones heartbeat. I am sure everythings is ok with your baby its just what you've been through makes you more on edge. :hugs:

i just emailed Sandra. That's how easily led i am.

I think you will have your baby by the end of next year too Luce. This time next year will be very different

Cazza, this is your time right here and now, you lucky little minkey. Cant wait to hear your news tomorrow, i will be rooting around the thread for it, and i expect a pic too please

Just to keep up with your expectations miss Nato the piccy will be after work so around 6.30pm :blush: sorry to keep y'all waiting but i need to upload it at home. God i hope ur right :hugs:

Luce that reading is so lovely xxxx I so hope it comes true for u & steve xxx

:kiss: Lov ya's xxxxxxxx

Oh cesca babe bless you. It goes to show no matter how many weeks we get to the stress & paranoia continues throughout. Do you have a doppler hun? it could possibly put ur mind at ease to rent one of those? I personally wont have one im too obsessive & i would stress more tbh, but i know alot of women on here find great comfort from having those little gadgets xxxxxx I hope u feel better in the morning chick, get ur head down & chil out xxxxxx Lov Caz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->