Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

We all need help tell him!!!! At least we have eachother to be loopy around!

Megg - What a selfish woman she sounds like, sorry she was so disinterested and negative to you hun. IVF is an amazing process and not the tool of the devil. If its going to give you want you really want then go for it, life's too short to mess about.

Nato - Glad your back chicken and love the photos, bet you are the cool auntie and uncle that let them eat ice cream for breakfast and stuff. Update us on the Sandra reading :)

Cazz - Good luck at the scan hun I am sure its going to be fine and you will get to see a fat little bubba in there. Maybe you are going to have a little girl a sassy a boy. How cool would that be?

Lucy - Lovely reading hun and I hope it comes true for you both x

Cesca - Agree with the others and maybe ring the MW to have a chat if you are worried. I am sure everything is fine though and you are just having a bit of a wobble which is understandable after a loss. :hugs: Cant believe your friend though, sticking your head in the sand and pretending everything is ok is not dealing with things and one days its going to come back and bite her in the ass.

CJ - Wow things really are moving for you hun and its going to be really exciting with all this going on. Hoping you get that :bfp: too and can pull off the triple x

Vicky - Sorry you feel ill, there are some nasty bugs going around at the min. Get yourself to bed and stay wrapped up for a few days xxx

AFM - I felt really blocked up this morning and had a pain in my tummy but i am happy to say i pooped for the 1st time since sunday and everything is much better now! It was a work (oh the shame!) but needs must when up the duff. POAS with an IC as well and it was really dark which made me happy :happydance:

Hi girls, sorry I was so quiet last night. I was licking my wounds :growlmad:

Megg, thanks for the info re sperm analysis. I'm trying to stay positive, but if the result is the same next time, I will be gutted! I did get the following off the internet:

The morphology of the sperm is also evaluated. With WHO criteria as described in 2010, a sample is normal if 4% or more of the observed sperm have normal morphology

I'm confused! I will ask Doctor to explain more when I see her this afternoon for results of my blood test

I'm sorry your friend is being weird with you at the moment. Maybe you should send her an email or ring her to say that you were hurt by her behaviour?

Cazza, good luck for you scan today :thumbup:can't wait to hear how you got on

Lucy, great reading! :thumbup:

CJ Woof at the pic of the bloke! Hope you're not feeling as weepy today. You're going through some massive changes at the mo hunni.:hugs:

Allie, not sure about the CBFM. I'm still getting used to it myself, but Hearty's explanation made sense. Not many get implantation bleeding, so fingers crossed with the cramps! :thumbup:

Hearty, you are one hot lady! Hope the bitch has arrived!

Nato, fab pics! Your hubby looks well fit! Any news on the blood yet? Let me know and we can compare results. I get mine back at 5.10. Don't forget to tell your hubby to use the pink sock for the sample :haha:

Sassy, fab news about your scan and great pic!

Cesca, hope you're feeling better today sweetie :hugs:

Rax, congrats on pooping. Bet tha feel better! :happydance:

Amy, :hugs:

Think that's me just about caught up. If I've missed anyone out, I'm sorry! I had to make notes that time!

Have a good day
x

:hi:

Caz I am thinking of you today :hugs: good luck with your scan.

Vicky and Hearty I am very open about what steve and I have been through I'm not going to pretend we havent been through hell and so many people dont talk about mc I feel it is still such a taboo subject and shouldnt be so I am very open about it.

Megg I am with the other girls I think it doesnt matter how you make your baby but just that you get your little one. Conception is conception its the baby at the end of the process whatever that may be that counts as far as I'm concerened we're with you all the way.

Raz :happydance: for pooping.

Cesca you wont be alone in the looney bin you've got all of us with you. Glad your feeling a bit better. We're here for you to support you and help with the PMA if thats what you need.

Allie how are you feeling today?

I haven’t had time to google these yet and im posting and running, but my results are:

FSH – 5.5
Prolactin – 295 mu/L
LH – 5.2 iu/L
Oestradiol – 211 pmol/L
B12 – 499 ng/l
Serum folate - >20.0 ug/l

I know the FSH looks ok, that was the one I was most scared of, and the LH is almost 1:1, but apart from that, I don’t really know what they mean at the mo.

Off to spend the next 24 hours on a google frenzy (with intermittment visits to BnB to look for scan pics off cazza)

Sugar, spotted your reply, get in here with your results - husband dropped his deposit off at the bank today but will be 2 weeks before that comes back

Girls I'm am too excited for words baby pip is doing perfect :cloud9: little heartbeat was pumping away and he/she is measuring 4 days ahead so I'm 8w 4d, 20mm now with tiny arms n legs lol such a little cutie. Me & Lee are amazed I really can't believe it's finally happening for us.

Thank you all for your lovely messages I'll b on later with a piccy of pip :) Lov Caz xxx

Nato well done on the lh and fsh results. I'm with you, the rest mean nothing to me! I tell you what, if you google this afternoon you can interpret mine too :). Not going till 5.10. Have already rung the Nuffield in Leeds to provisionally book an appt. That's how optimistic I am!
Bloody hell 2 weeks, what are they doing with it! Ours took 4 days! Broke down hysterically about hubbys crap spunk results last night but have pulled myself together today thank god!
Happy googling

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

That is fantasic news Caz I am so so happy for you and lee :happydance: I can't wait to see a pic of your little baby pip. This is it your getting your foever baby sweetie I just want to give you both a massive :hugs:

Cazz - Was the scan internal or external?? I want to book a private scan in a couple of week and wondered.

Nato want did they say when they gave you your results? I dont know much but I'm pretty sure your B12 levels are good I think the normal range is between 200 - 900. Mine where crazy high last time I had them checked but that was because I had just had my B12 injection it was a bit of a silly time (had it done with a fbc) to have them checked didnt think about that but there we go.

Wooo Cazz!! I'm so happy and excited for you!! :hugs:

Sugar, :hugs:

Vicky, how bizarre about that lady....:nope: I agree with speaking out!

Raz, glad you're feeling good!

LucyJ said:
Allie how are you feeling today?

I'm good, just a bit confused, thanks for asking. :hugs: I woke up to the smallest amount of spotting today, a few specks. I'm of course hoping for implantation but I'm soooo worried it's AF, since I'm taking all of these supplements. FX it's implantation, though. :) How are you?

Feeling a bit better today so hoping that it is a sign that I'm getting on top of things. Having said that I am a bit gutted as have had to cancel a weekend home :cry: I was meant to be having my flying lesson but the weather is not looking good so its been cancelled and I've rebooked for end of the month was really looking forward to seeing my mum and now I have to wait untill the end of the month.

I really hope it is implantation bleeding keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

I'm going to go for a walk in abit as its not raining and the sun is shining but at the moment I'm looking at possible christmas presents for steve online dont know what to get him and he just says theres nothing he needs that he just want to focus on getting me healthy and having a baby so sweet but not helpfull.

Cazza, great news!!! congratsahoosive to you and pip x

Luce - flying??? wowee, you can evacuate us all when the meteor hits. They didnt tell me anything, i strong armed the receptionist into giving me the results without an app as i just wanted them today

Sugar - yes, i know all about them now - sort of, good luck with yours, its pretty scary getting them back

well there's a possibility i spoke too soon as my E2 oestradiol might be slightly too high. Im finding different ranges of course, so need to properly look into it tonight - but what its saying is its at the top end of the range - at 211mpol / 57

The high E2 might be artifically lowering my FSH - however, i am in the 'excellent' bracket at below 6 with the FSH, so im not overly worried, i will settle for a 'good' score on FSH

I wouldnt have thought at 39 it was likely that i got an excellent score, but i know its possible. The E2 being elevated can indicate diminished ovarian reserves, so i think i need a disco bumper to tell me whats happening and book an appointment with my dr to discuss

The other thing is that the E2 will be higher cos i was on day 5, but that also might mean my FSH has come out lower than it would if id tested day 3 - not worked that out yet

Hey Nato, well, I can't help with the ratios and E2 and all that, but I do know your FSH is a good number. :) Prolactin...ours was a range of 5-29 as normal, so we must be using a different measurement than you, so I'm no help there either. lol, well I guess all I can say is yay to getting your results back! :hugs:

Just been reading this in The Sun online (is a slow day and i am bored out my little tree) and got so mad at this woman. Whats wrong with her?? Now i am all pro choice but some people take the piss!!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...56/Mum-has-four-abortions-in-three-years.html

Cazza WOO HOO!!!! That is amazing news. I'm so pleased for you.

AFM :witch: the witch finally started this morning. Damn that cycle was long. I'll start my meds on Friday :happydance:

Allie the cycle I did soy I spotted during the tww.

Nato the FSH looks great. My phone didn't recognize FSH as a word and is trying to change it to fab. That must be a good sign. I'll look at my results to see what normal ranges are for your other ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->