Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

It's so weird as my first day at uni (in 2003) we protested against the original rise in tuition fees, the ones which make it from 1k a year to 3k, and now it's going to be even more!!!

There is no way I could have afforded the new fees.

Cazza - :happydance: fantastic news chick, so pleased for you, and can't wait to see a piccie x

Hearty- We're cycle buddies hun........can we make it bump buddies please? :flower:

Nato - I'm sorry I know sweet FA about your results, but from what the other chicks have said your doing good :thumbup: Did you get your reading yet?.....just coz I wanna keep up the trend......I'm waiting on one too :dohh:

:hugs: hugs for all xxx

i should be right up there protesting, my course is £4k and its an evening course, only 1 evening a week, its not a right to education thing though, my course.

when i went to uni in 1989, i was right in the middle of all the poll tax palava.

Nato - 4k for an evening course, that's well too much! Is it private education? What are you doing? (sorry if you have already said)!!

I never went to uni and dropped out of college because I moved out at 17 and had to get a full time job to pay the bills! I'm planning to get myself educated after this lil one and maybe the next come along!!xxxxx

durr, i forgot to say again - i have a memory like a goldfish

she emailed me and said she'd give me a reading, so i just emailed her 2 x pics and my payment. If it takes a week i will stop checking every 5 mins, like i have for the past 15 mins

Lucy do you absorb folic acid ok?

haha yes, im going to storm the stage and not do a moonie, instead i will do a moonwalk and say... "chamone the disco chicks" before i get bundled off by security

Yogi, you WILL get there soon, i have just had my confirmation that everything seems to be ok, but im on my 7th bfp - it just takes longer than we want it to, which means next month it could be our time. Isnt the average 6 months with everything being ok?

Sassy, i know... even the registrar who took my payment apologised for mugging me. Im doing my Level 4 counselling diploma. I will counsel all your asses.

Sparkly are you waiting on a sandra reading aswell?

durr, i forgot to say again - i have a memory like a goldfish

she emailed me and said she'd give me a reading, so i just emailed her 2 x pics and my payment. If it takes a week i will stop checking every 5 mins, like i have for the past 15 mins

Lucy do you absorb folic acid ok?

haha yes, im going to storm the stage and not do a moonie, instead i will do a moonwalk and say... "chamone the disco chicks" before i get bundled off by security

Yogi, you WILL get there soon, i have just had my confirmation that everything seems to be ok, but im on my 7th bfp - it just takes longer than we want it to, which means next month it could be our time. Isnt the average 6 months with everything being ok?

Sassy, i know... even the registrar who took my payment apologised for mugging me. Im doing my Level 4 counselling diploma. I will counsel all your asses.

That's fantastic, I can totally imagine you being a counsellor, do you specialize in a certain subject or is it just general?xxx

I hope Sandra the B*tch hurry's up and gives you all your readings soon.xxx

Whenever I've had my levels checked they've always said there were normal so I guess so. I think they are being checked next week when I have my blood done.

I will be watching for you on sunday. I checked serval times a day for my reading :blush:

Yep Lucy....I'm waiting on her. She e-mailed me this morning asking for a photo and any questions I wanted to ask.......So I've gotta wait a week :growlmad:....she's got my £3 what's the hold up?? lol!

haha my friend just posted her demo pics on fb, including this one:

I never voted for either party in power - never would. LibDems are tories in yellow ties, i know that having worked for them

Attachments

• 77075_452979452521_516362521_6025205_4687639_n.jpg
    77075_452979452521_516362521_6025205_4687639_n.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 5
I have paid for my reading from Sandra but haven't gave her any info yet does she email me for it or do I need to email her? xxxx

Oooh, cycle buddies with Sparkly! Yay!! I've had two requests today to be bump buddies, Nato and Sparkly. You are both on. November bump buddies for us? Count me in.

I'm so wrapped up in this ttc I haven't looked at the news. I feel like I'm staging a protest against my ovaries right now with my meds.

Nato, if you get yourself on TV, I will find a way to watch the show. I'm sure Fargo Allie can help me figure it out.

Yogi, there is nothing worse than a bfn, I know. If this isn't your cycle, you will have to be cycle and bump buddies with me, Nato and Sparkly. Sound good? I have a few tricks up my sleeve if you want to try them. I know soft cups have freaked a few women out on this thread, but I really thought they helped me. So maybe you could give the sperm and extra push next time?

Advice needed I think I am getting some ewcm it is a little strecthy lots of it but some of the strecthy cm was a bit white in colour is that normal? Never really had much ewcm to speak of so dont know what to make of it also have a lot of clear cm does that mean I have ov or I'm about to. It doesnt really matter I guess as I have to let this egg go but just curious to know and good to have some idea when I may expect AF.

Hearty - My softcups arrived this morning from amazon.....I was a little shocked a the sheer width!! i think I'm gonna have to practice with it to get it in the right place. How do you find using them? I usually use a mooncup, but I thought these softcups may be better as they sit higher.

I haven't read the last 5 pages or so but I just wanted to say yay!!!!! for Cazza!
And sooo happy the ho bag arrive for you Amanda :)
I'll write more after I read the rest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->