Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

ohh :( that doesnt sound too good , im hoping it was just a crap test i took lol, it was tesco cheapie one , i had never used them before , miby a FRER will put me at ease ...X

Daniele89 - I definitely hope for you that you have a HAPPY BFP :).

My UTI wouldn't have needed a trip to the ER except that it had gone so far and undiagnosed that by the time it got to my kidneys it was super painful and could have been dangerous.

I was just so frustrated that I kept getting BFN's and my period was SO late which was not the norm. The doctor later told me it was probaly the UTI that was messing with the timing of my cycle.

How is your temp??? Do you know when you ovulated this month??? Good luck hon!

Lucy - I toughed it out and had some cheesy chips, then felt much better. Seems my baby is going to be a little fatty!!! That made me laugh about Steve! Dave (my DH) once caught me checking my CM, fingers right up there then inspecting on some TP. I looked up and he was truely horrified.

if i get another BFP i will be going to the doctors :) ... i know when i should have ovulated , but not sure if this is when i actually did , i was spose to O on 18th October , and AF was due on the 1st Nov .... i dont temp either as im not too good with it LoL ...X

Lucy - I toughed it out and had some cheesy chips, then felt much better. Seems my baby is going to be a little fatty!!! That made me laugh about Steve! Dave (my DH) once caught me checking my CM, fingers right up there then inspecting on some TP. I looked up and he was truely horrified.

hmmm cheesy chips that sounds good I want some now.

Bless our hubby's.

Daniele are you normally regular? Maybe go and speak to your dr I hope it turns out it is a BFP. You could get a blood test done to see if your pregnant at least then you would know one way or the other. Good luck.

Luce thats soo funny!!! Reminds me of the time i stuck my fingers up there, took a sample and asked Alex " does this look like egg white to you???" He looked at me like i was completely mad!!!!

Yum I want cheesy chips too now!!

What's everyone having for dinner? I hate food now and don't fancy anything apart from cheesy chips of course.xxx

I'm trying to convinve steve to have cheesy chips tonight. I really need to start eating better hmm maybe tomorrow one day wont hurt and I had a vagley healthy lunch.

i meant , if its a BFN lol....

yeah there always on time , and when AF is due i always get really sore boobs, iv not had any of that ! :O ...... im hoping this is my month :D ...X

I'm trying to convinve steve to have cheesy chips tonight. I really need to start eating better hmm maybe tomorrow one day wont hurt and I had a vagley healthy lunch.

Haha, I now fancy chips soaked in gravy! Do you like that??xxx

I've never had chips with gravy. Ha ha I won steve's gone to get chips but I've had to promise him home made burgers tomorrow which is fine there nice and easy to make. :happydance:

I've never had chips with gravy. Ha ha I won steve's gone to get chips but I've had to promise him home made burgers tomorrow which is fine there nice and easy to make. :happydance:

Really?? I should of been a Northerner! I bet Caz has had it! :haha:
LOL I love that you got you own way, are you even having chip shop chips?? OMG I'll be so jealous if you are!

Cheesy chips mmmmm.... I had that last night cause i had no taste buds from this flu i have. I added tons of cheese before i felt any flavour in my mouth!

Sass in the first trimester i found i was repulsed by most foods...An exception was anything raw like salads, fruit salads or really light dishes like vegetable risotto.

LOL I love that you got you own way, are you even having chip shop chips?? OMG I'll be so jealous if you are!

Yep!! :happydance:

Dawny dont worry it may take a couple of days for you to get your reading.

Cheesy chips mmmmm.... I had that last night cause i had no taste buds from this flu i have. I added tons of cheese before i felt any flavour in my mouth!

Sass in the first trimester i found i was repulsed by most foods...An exception was anything raw like salads, fruit salads or really light dishes like vegetable risotto.

I'm the same, I'm eating tons of grapes, oranges, and salad.xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyJ View Post
Quote:
Yep!!

Dawny dont worry it may take a couple of days for you to get your reading.
*sulking*

Sorry sassy if I could bring some round to you I would they were good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->