Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hehe yeah we always have chips n gravy n mushy peas mmmmmm yummy especially from the chippy & chips n chippy shop curry sauce yummy too. Can't believe you southerners dint have it?? My Lee always says when he works down south the chippys aren't right n now I now what he means hahaha!!

Were off out for Lees brothers birthday were going for a Thai meal :sick: I feel ill at the thought but I'll smile n bare it for him haha! It better nit smell funny though or I'm fucked haha!! I wish I could just curl up n go to sleep to be honest going to make convo is not at the top of my list tonight. Hopefully we won't be out long?

Hope ur all fabulous xxxx lov Caz xxxx

LOL Caz, thats funny! I stayed in Manchester one weekend and we got chips and gravy and the gravy even had mushrooms and onions in it? It that commom?? I was also amazed by a barncake??? I had never heard of one in all my life!!!!!xx

You made me lol Sass....it's barmcake....they are necessary for your big fat chips and gravy with mushy peas :haha: Us northern birds know how to eat right ya know!!!!.....oh and if you don't fancy gravy, you can always have curry sauce mmmmmm....

You made me lol Sass....it's barmcake....they are necessary for your big fat chips and gravy with mushy peas :haha: Us northern birds know how to eat right ya know!!!!.....oh and if you don't fancy gravy, you can always have curry sauce mmmmmm....

Hahahah oops! We also had garlic sauce on our kebabs in Newcastle (very drunk) do you northerner's have that aswell??xxx

We do yes, but I much prefer hot chilli sauce on my kebabs.......

Steve likes curry sauce with his chips and has garlic & the hot chilli sauce if he has kebab.

Sassy I'm a Geordie so I love my chips and gravy. My all time fave tho is chips with curry sauce. Yum!

Chips and brown sauce are a really popular thing to eat in Scotland. I think it's curry sauce? They just call it brown sauce. Gosh, you girls are making me soooo hungry.

I had today off of work (it's Veteran's Day) so I met Alex at his work for lunch and brought some cheesecake home. Yumm.I'm looking at it right now!

Cazz, I hope you manage to enjoy your Thai.

I love chips with curry sauce aswell but my fave is chips with baked beans, yummy!!!

Chips and brown sauce are a really popular thing to eat in Scotland. I think it's curry sauce? They just call it brown sauce. Gosh, you girls are making me soooo hungry.

I had today off of work (it's Veteran's Day) so I met Alex at his work for lunch and brought some cheesecake home. Yumm.I'm looking at it right now!

:rofl: No brown sauce is completely different to curry sauce hun, Danny loves brown sauce aswell, I hate the stuff!

Cazza, love the picture!!! You have a baby in there!!!

I'm not caught up with you all, but wanted to say :hi: Hi!

I was supposed to go to work today, but some guy got onto the Bay Bridge and said he had a bomb. He had a gun and his 16 year old daughter in the car too. The police shut the bridge down during rush hour traffic this morning. The last time the bridge was shut down like that was after the big 1989 earthquake when part of the bridge collapsed. Crazy! Anyway, Tim and I both had to stay home and work today. So we're off to go get some lunch.

Hope everyone is having a good day!!

:rofl: No brown sauce is completely different to curry sauce hun, Danny loves brown sauce aswell, I hate the stuff!

Thanks! :dohh: Now I know. Yeah, I was never brave enough to try it. I love just drenching my chips in vinegar. Mmm, I miss chippy chips. Alex complains about missing fish n chips at least once a week, lol!

I havent even finished reading but couldnt stop myself telling cazza this

Go. To. Wheelans. Chippy. In. Lytham.

Its worth a trip from manchester. Seriously.

also, have none of you had chips, cheese AND gravy?? gaahhhhhhh (homer stylee)

Wow, hearty, that sounds quite dramatic! Is everyone okay, particularly his daughter?! Geez. Oh, and I just thought of your post yesterday...I cannot imagine you having PCOS?! Don't all of your hormone tests come back normal? I don't know a lot about it myself, but it just doesn't seem right. They would have seen cysts on your ovaries, for one thing, right?

I had the day off, too, for Veteran's Day, which I'm pretty excited about. :happydance: It really is the little things!

I havent even finished reading but couldnt stop myself telling cazza this

Go. To. Wheelans. Chippy. In. Lytham.

Its worth a trip from manchester. Seriously.

also, have none of you had chips, cheese AND gravy?? gaahhhhhhh (homer stylee)

YUCK, actually just puked a little in my mouth thinking of that combo! :haha:

Right, now im not thinking about chips (as much) i will point and laugh at steve. Boys just dont know what we have to go through. I think we should all have graphic sigs to upset husbands / partners and men passing your comp who are nosying at what you are posting.

No reading as yet. I have been checking my hotmail every 30 mins, nearly frequently more than i poas.

Misfits starts tonight!!! Im well excited.

PMSL at 'barn' cake - thats ace. Sassy, you are a source of much joy to me. Lmao at Allie too!! oh you lot kill me.

My favourite is chips and mayonnaise. I am all continental like.

Cor thats dramatical Hearty, does he actually have a bomb? poor 16 year old lass though.

Sassy, you dont know what you and your delicate stomach are missing. Hmm, was it Mel that said cheese curds, chips and gravy, thinking about it? the word 'curds' made me feel a bit queasy, so i do see your point.

Notice how we start talking about food and dont stop for about 20 pages.

Right, now im not thinking about chips (as much) i will point and laugh at steve. Boys just dont know what we have to go through. I think we should all have graphic sigs to upset husbands / partners and men passing your comp who are nosying at what you are posting.

No reading as yet. I have been checking my hotmail every 30 mins, nearly frequently more than i poas.

Misfits starts tonight!!! Im well excited.

PMSL at 'barn' cake - thats ace. Sassy, you are a source of much joy to me. Lmao at Allie too!! oh you lot kill me.

My favourite is chips and mayonnaise. I am all continental like.

Cor thats dramatical Hearty, does he actually have a bomb? poor 16 year old lass though.

Sassy, you dont know what you and your delicate stomach are missing. Hmm, was it Mel that said cheese curds, chips and gravy, thinking about it? the word 'curds' made me feel a bit queasy, so i do see your point.

Notice how we start talking about food and dont stop for about 20 pages.

OMG I love Mayonnaise I could eat jars of the stuff! Yum now I want that! LOL yeh it was Mel and Yogi I think (the weirdo's) talking about that curd or crud crap!

I love our food convo's! Hubby's eating my Ben and Jerrys Fairly Nuts as I feel sick, surely that's ground for divorse right??:shrug:

Hi Daniele and bleu - i haven't really said hello to you both, sorry for being so rude

Hope the bfn turns bfp

I love our food convo's! Hubby's eating my Ben and Jerrys Fairly Nuts as I feel sick, surely that's ground for divorse right??

um yep thats not on!! hmmm ben & jerrys that sounds good too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->