Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

LOL I'm not even ill and I've laid on the sofa ALL DAY in my pj's with a blanket, only venturing out for the loo or for more salt and vineger crisps :rofl:

Hope you feel better soon Lucy, what pressies you getting tomorrow? xxx

Just booked my private scan for 24th Nov :happydance: only £25!

Hope you both feel better soon Megg and Lucy xxx :hug:

Thank you all for the kind words. I did sleep... though not as much as I should have. I'll probably nap in a bit. I'm awake for now though.

Sorry Allie. It definitely could be the progesterone at work. If the soy did what it was supposed to do, it made a stronger egg. That means the progesterone production will also be better. It doesn't mean you don't have a soy bean brewing in there though.

Megg I wish you could be done with the damn BCP's already. 2 more days right? I know what you mean about going through all of this and still not having the security of knowing it will be a positive outcome. You don't want your husband to tell you it will be alright. You want him to tell you there will be a baby at the end of this. But you don't need empty words, you need them to be fact. I get that totally. I wish someone could tell us with certainty what the future holds.

Daniele when are you testing? Good luck.

I start my meds today. I hope it works! My girlfriend who recently had her first mc and is now pregnant again is going in for her 6 week 3 day scan. She is so scared. I offered to go with her. She said if her husband was out of town she was going to ask me. But he will be in town. I felt honored. Please keep your fingers crossed for her. She's 38 and has no children yet.

Have a great Friday!

You have it down perfectly. That's exactly it! I hate the empty words... Every time he says, "Everything will be okay. It'll work... I just know it." I want to SCREAM at him, "YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW ANYTHING!" whilst actually doing this: :hissy: I want a guarantee. I know life comes with no guarantees, but THIS should be the exception. Just a simple yes or no answer. Not necessarily details of when and how even... just YES or NO!

Oh, and no... not 2 days. I start my Lupron in 2 days, but I still have 7 doses of the BCP's! :cry: I literally almost cried typing that because it makes me THAT miserable.

I do have everything crossed for your friend though. I totally understand her fear! Sending her positive thoughts for a good outcome!

Thanks allie I am curled up on the sofa under a blanket watching rubbish on the tv. I've got a book to start reading but have temporarily missed laid it that'll teach me to tidy up :haha: I meant to say before but totally forgot sorry about the BFN but it is a little early still so dont give up hope keeping everything crossed for you.

Sassy your pregnant you so deserve to be curled up on the sofa steve's picking me up some crisps on his way home from work :happydance: We're trying to get all the kids done we have 5 nephews and 2 nieces to shop for and they range from 17 to a couple months old have done two of them so (got my littest nephew bugs in a jug and my 2 year old nephew a massive thing of play doh 15 tubs and tools) have 5 left (getting our nieces princess dolls we think their the same age which is handy). I like to get steves family and my dad sorted early as they are a nightmare to shop for always leave my mum till last as love shopping for her. I'm also helping my mum with her christmas shopping as she's limited with what she can do because of her knee although her physio and her surgeon are really pleased with her I'm doing the stoking fillers for the boys (well steve, ollie and my dad) we have to be home on christmas eve to get a stocking :happydance: (my two older brothers wont be home this year for chirstmas) I'm such a big kid I love christmas. I'm going home a week before christmas to help my mum decorate the house and get the house ready and do some cooking for her my dads a bit bah humbug bless him but its not christmas if he doesnt get in a strop. I'm also helping him with presents for my mum as last year he did it on his own and it was a disaster!!

Raz's thats great news and £25 thats amazing, so exicted for you. :hugs:

LOL Lucy! Well, rubbish TV sounds just as fun. :) I also looove Christmas shopping, but haven't even started thinking about it yet. You're very organized! And thanks, I was feeling dissapointed but now I'm feeling all crampy again so I feel hopeful. Unless if AF 4 days early, in which case I will go beyond dissapointed into pissed off!

Good morning, Megg. Hopefully the next 7 days of BCP will go by quickly. Do you have something fun to look forward to in the next week that you can focus on? Or try to focus on?

Raz, that's such a good price! :thumbup:

I do all my chrismas shopping on Christmas Eve!

megg hope youre feeling better hun, have you been getting any sleep?

Hearty WoohOO for starting the meds, ill be laoading you up with PMA on a daily basis girl!!!

I still feel like utter crap, along with the flu pains my whole body aches from all the sneezing. I have been eating everything in sight out of boredom so i feel like a total cow as well. If i dont get better soon im afraid what might happen to my ass...

Thanks allie I am curled up on the sofa under a blanket watching rubbish on the tv. I've got a book to start reading but have temporarily missed laid it that'll teach me to tidy up :haha: I meant to say before but totally forgot sorry about the BFN but it is a little early still so dont give up hope keeping everything crossed for you.

Sassy your pregnant you so deserve to be curled up on the sofa steve's picking me up some crisps on his way home from work :happydance: We're trying to get all the kids done we have 5 nephews and 2 nieces to shop for and they range from 17 to a couple months old have done two of them so (got my littest nephew bugs in a jug and my 2 year old nephew a massive thing of play doh 15 tubs and tools) have 5 left (getting our nieces princess dolls we think their the same age which is handy). I like to get steves family and my dad sorted early as they are a nightmare to shop for always leave my mum till last as love shopping for her. I'm also helping my mum with her christmas shopping as she's limited with what she can do because of her knee although her physio and her surgeon are really pleased with her I'm doing the stoking fillers for the boys (well steve, ollie and my dad) we have to be home on christmas eve to get a stocking :happydance: (my two older brothers wont be home this year for chirstmas) I'm such a big kid I love christmas. I'm going home a week before christmas to help my mum decorate the house and get the house ready and do some cooking for her my dads a bit bah humbug bless him but its not christmas if he doesnt get in a strop. I'm also helping him with presents for my mum as last year he did it on his own and it was a disaster!!

Me too, I'm so excited! Me and Danny have stockings too, it's one of my fave parts! Sounds like you have lots to buy for!! I have 3 nephews and never know what to buy them, boys stuff is boring! :haha:
Only 6 weeks today and it will be Xmas Eve.xxxxx :happydance:

I'm not to bad at shopping for thr boys but the older they get the harder it gets our oldest nephew who is 17 is a nightmare you would think at 17 he be able to give you some ideas but nope he just says "I dunno" so helpful. How old are your nephews?

I love stockings there always fun to shop for one year I bought steve 10 plectrums (he plays the guitar) and wrapped them individually :haha: he wasnt impressed took him ages to open them I bought him so many as he losses them.

Oh my god 6 weeks really is that all.

Vicky if I let steve he would do all his shopping on christmas eve.

I'm not to bad at shopping for thr boys but the older they get the harder it gets our oldest nephew who is 17 is a nightmare you would think at 17 he be able to give you some ideas but nope he just says "I dunno" so helpful. How old are your nephews?

I love stockings there always fun to shop for one year I bought steve 10 plectrums (he plays the guitar) and wrapped them individually :haha: he wasnt impressed took him ages to open them I bought him so many as he losses them.

Oh my god 6 weeks really is that all.

Vicky if I let steve he would do all his shopping on christmas eve.

LOL sounds like something I would do! :haha:
My nephews are 10, 8 and 3, all by my elder bro who is only 29 :wacko:
Luckily the elder 2 told me what they want so that's easy but I have no idea what to get for the 3yr old! I actually hate shopping for everyone else except Danny!

Christmas Eve, Vicky? LOL, I'm not that bad. I usually start the day after Thanksgiving (which is in two weeks). We also have stockings for eachother and I love that part. I have one nephew and 2 neices and they're all in Edinburgh, :cry: so if we don't make it there for Christmas this year I guess I'll have to buy something light to send them.

Urgh, I'm a right moody cow today, which convinces me even more the :witch: is approaching. I totally lost my temper earlier and was yelling, and I never yell. I'm normally quite passive and have a really good temper from working with children for so long. So I dunno what's wrong with me...I'm mad at myself now though, because Alex and I have been getting along so well all week until today when I snapped at him. I even kicked the couch. Very stroppy lol.

LOL @ Steve's plectrums. Are those like picks? I have no idea.

Sassy, wow your brother is way ahead of all of us lol.

LOL at your strop Allie, hope your mood passes soon.x

When are you visiting Scotland next??

Yeh I know, he got a girl preggo at 18 from a one night stand in his first year in the Army!!!

Christmas is boring now. My OH likes practical gifts, so this year he has asked for a pair of nice jeans which will probably be over £100 so basically my whole budget. My sister wrote an xmas list and I told my mum what i'd buy off it and my mum went "no, can you buy her X instead?" so there's no creativity there!! Dad always wants his usual DVDs and stuff.

I find our nephews/nieces hard to buy for. My OH tends to just buy them vouchers now, and they just rip open the card, grab the money/voucher and then just grunt at us. So it's not even WORTH putting any effort in.

I'm just really meh about this Christmas. Maybe the prospect of no alcohol is sinking in :lol:

Christmas with my inlaws and no alcohol.....shit that just sunk in....thanks for that cesca

Damn, Vicky and Lucy are ill. My poor girls. I hope those jerky germs get the hell out of your systems soon.

Megg, damn to 7 more days of the stupid BCPs. If you hate them, I hate them. (Actually I was on them for 17 years and loved them, but now I hate them for your sake!!!)

Allie, damn the moods. I know that feeling all too well. I've been a hormonal mess the last week. Does murdering your husband during the tww count as murder? Can it be considered self-defense? (I'm addicted to Dexter right now and have murder on the brain).

Sorry if I don't contribute to the Christmas conversation. I really don't celebrate it much and with it being the 2 year anniversary of my first mc on Christmas Eve, I really don't like the day much at all. Tim and I like to stay in all day and watch Lord of The Rings and order Thai. That's about it. If I ever have a baby, I will be excited to celebrate it.

I totally understand hearty, I actually think some of me not enjoying christmas is our second due date is Dec 12th, so I should have had a baby with us this year....but we don't. Obviously I feel so blessed to be expecting so Christmas so could be a lot worse, but I think I will be quite sad on Christmas day especially with my two close friends both due around the same time as me with their little newborns :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->