Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hello ladies!
Today i ventured outside for the first time over a week. I had cofee with sis and a close friend, was nice to be outside in the beautiful weather and gossip for a few hours. My flu is gone but the sneezing is still very much here. Im in serious pain in my upper back from the back and forth sneezing movement. Its not funny!!!

Hearty, im sure your friend will warm up to the idea of twins. That was my dream, getting two kids in one pregnancy wow....I seriously doubt i will be able to put myself through this again..

Megg hold on a couple more days and youre back on track for your little bean! Cant wait to see the nursery pics.
The latest glee was awesome by the way, im so glad Puck is back.....SO HOT...Drooool

Oh, I agree! I loved Glee this week!!! :D Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! *drool* Oh man. I missed that pretty, pretty boy!

I'd almost forgotten (until I posted about the nursery in another thread) that most people think its strange to start a nursery before being pregnant. :haha: I really hadn't thought about it in ages. Oops! I just had to explain how I came to the decision. Oh well... Silly me for forgetting things like that. I'm usually good at keeping a hold on how "normal" people think. LOL

Glad to hear you ventured out, Vick! That's great! You still sound fairly miserable... but this is progress! :hugs:

Fuck! I'm in London on my weekend away and drank half bottle of champers and smoked a fag after giving up for 6 weeks! Arrrrgh!
Hope everyone is ok and having a good weekend x

Sugar dont beat yourself up girl, it happens to the best of us! I still have slip ups - NO COMMENTS PLEASE GIRLS!!

I don't see how someone can be expected to not slip up from time to time. Its nothing to beat yourselves up about. :hugs: Love you girls!

P.S. I know you said no comments, Vick... But, I'm not expecting you to be upset by mine... I hope.

Sugar don't sweat it. You have nothing to feel bad about. We all deserve some fun.

Vicks I'm glad you got out today. How shitty to be sick for so long. How's the babe doing? Do we ever get to see a bump pic?

Oh yeah I dont watch glee but the few times I have caught parts of it I totally drool over Puck. OMG he is HOT!!

Vicky glad you've managed to get out sounds like your starting to feel a bit better hope the sneezing eases soon. I second heartys request for a bump pic.

Sugar dont beat yourself up over it everyones allowed those days enjoy and have fun. What you up to in London?

I've had a lovely day been very productive shopping wise and had a lovely time with niece she bought me some flowers (well her daddy paid for them but it was her idea to get me some how sweet is that). I wish I could bottle her giggle as it just makes you feel happy that combined with a big cuddle from her had really cheered me up. Watching x-factor on mine own as hubby has gone out but it is his best friends 40th so they've gone for a few drinks with another friend.

Aww Lucy she sounds so cute, kids make you feel so happy ay! What pressies did you manage to get?

We are watching the X-Factor and clicking over for the fight, are you into boxing??xx

She is so sweet she's got a bit of an evil chucked but you cant help but smile she also does the best fake laugh of anyone I know.

We got a necklace for steve's mum's birthday its her 60th in a week or so, got anya (my niece I saw today) a disney princess doll we got her snow white and it comes with little creatures, got a really lovely pair of earrings for my 15 year niece, got my little brother a belt and have got a few ideas for other family members. Wanted to get my sil a teapot that comes with a cup if that makes sense the tea pot sits on top of the cup but they didnt have any left. We're getting our 7 year old nephew a box of lego and my other little niece wants moon sand but we couldnt find any so may have a look tomorrow as we are thinking of having a trip to crips causeway.

No dont really watch the boxing and if its on sky sports couldnt watch it as we dont have that.

Sounds like you got alot done then, we are going to brave some shopping on Friday after our next scan!

Oh I love boxing, can't wait for the fight to start.xxxxx

Hope your having a lovely evening.xx

Yeah I'm having a nice quiet evening I'll probably go to bed after x-factor and put a film on might as well take advantage of having the bed to myself well untill steve gets back.

I think I am in shock after watching wagner perform louis has lost the plot those songs didnt even fit together its quite scary.

Fridays a good day to shop as its normally a bit quieter. Enjoy the fight I'm a rugby girl when it comes to sport. xx

Hi girls thanks for the words of support. Just come out of the theatre after seeing love never dies, the follow up to phantom of the opera. Having more red wine and bought a 10 pack of fags. Will get back on the healthy regime on monday. Looking forward to x factor when I get home. My mate texted to say Wagner murdered his song! Going to see matinee of the lion king tomorrow. Hope it sounds better than Wagner :)

Ive been planning on taking a bump pic soon. Ill get it done next week especially for you
girls.
I just got back from dinner, i know its very late but here we eat dinner very late. Our reservation was for 10.30 lol! Anyway, had a nice steak but was drooling over Alex's tartare steak more...Nice pavlova for desert so all in all a good night.

Glad you had a good night Vicky. I am really looking forward to that picture. I feel like I helped you conceive this child, so I better get the benefit of seeing the bump! :rofl:

I can't wait to see your bump pic, Vicky! Wow, you do eat late. I had French flatmates who were always doing things like marinating rabbit and then cooking it at 10 pm...they always made fun of me eating crap like frozen pizza at 5:30. Oh, to be continental! ;)

Lucy, that sounds like a very successful shopping trip! :thumbup:

I can't wait to see this atrocious Wagner performance! I can't believe Nato is going to be there TOMORROW! :happydance:

Sugar, it sounds like you're enjoying yourself, have fun! :)

Megg...may I join you being an emotional wreck?!

I am just so freaking emotional it's unbelievable. It's like this soy is giving me the worst PMS ever, if it's not a BFP. I can't seem to enjoy myself this weekend...I keep cancelling all of our plans, and I was crying hysterically on the phone to my mom. Her and my dad are fighting and my dad is actually in a hotel tonight! :( They've been together over 30 years so it's really shocking, but I am not taking it well AT ALL and I blame hormones. I went out and bought some dollar tree HPTs and I think I got an evap. It's so faint it won't show up on camera and I have to tilt it in the light to see it, as well as having no color...but I hate evaps, they are evil to mess with you like that! I also feel ill, and actually have a bit of a fever...my temp is 98.9! That may explain my nice looking chart this cycle, thanks fever. :dohh:

Oh Allie!!! :hugs:

I'm so sorry these hormones are getting to you. I hope it's because you are preggers. I had some pretty bad PMS recently. I seriously was crying at everything. Of course the bachelorette party and wedding didn't help. But it just sucks.

What is up with your parents? Wow, that sounds pretty serious for him to be staying in a hotel. I wouldn't be taking it well either, regardless of hormones.

Honey, you need to stop testing for a few days. It is driving you mad.

Thank you. :hugs: Yeah, it really does suck .I don't normally even notice PMS. I also feel light headed and have no appetite, so I'm barely eating which I know won't help. I still think the soy was worth it, though, as it brought ov forward 2 weeks, and will continue to take it. :) I wonder if the Letrozole will have any side effects? Are you noticing anything yet?

My parents won't tell me what they even fought about. Alex is over at the hotel having a beer with my dad in the bar, though, so maybe he will come back with information. We were meant to go see a movie tonight but I have no motivation to do anything, so I'm watching Harry Potter on TV. :)

Oh, and I will try not to test anymore. :blush:

Yay for Harry Potter on TV!!! Always a good thing to keep your mind off of things. No, I'm not noticing anything yet. Haven't even taken my second dose. My friend said I won't notice anything until after I'm done taking it.

Ok, try not to test! LOL.

I'm trying to get ready for this family mediation thing I'm doing tomorrow. I'm really not looking forward to it, to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->