Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Oh yeah...I hope it goes by quickly for you, Hearty. It sounds like you'll not only be working Sunday but are also working Saturday night!

I think if I just get up and go pee right away in the morning I can resist the urge to POAS, haha. Until the afternoon, at least. ;)

Dawny, I would definitely email her. I hope you get your reading soon.

I know, I am working Saturday night, aren't I? Crappy!

Resist the urge to POAS! I'll give you a medal if you can resist.

Hehe. Thanks for making me smile. :) The first time in a few hours. Actually, that's a lie, I tried that trick where you smile for 90 seconds to trick your body into thinking you're in a good mood.

Boo for working on a Saturday night, Hearty! :(

Hi girls thanks for the words of support. Just come out of the theatre after seeing love never dies, the follow up to phantom of the opera. Having more red wine and bought a 10 pack of fags. Will get back on the healthy regime on monday. Looking forward to x factor when I get home. My mate texted to say Wagner murdered his song! Going to see matinee of the lion king tomorrow. Hope it sounds better than Wagner :)

There's a follow-up to Phantom of the Opera? :shock:

I can't wait to see your bump pic, Vicky! Wow, you do eat late. I had French flatmates who were always doing things like marinating rabbit and then cooking it at 10 pm...they always made fun of me eating crap like frozen pizza at 5:30. Oh, to be continental! ;)

Lucy, that sounds like a very successful shopping trip! :thumbup:

I can't wait to see this atrocious Wagner performance! I can't believe Nato is going to be there TOMORROW! :happydance:

Sugar, it sounds like you're enjoying yourself, have fun! :)

Megg...may I join you being an emotional wreck?!

I am just so freaking emotional it's unbelievable. It's like this soy is giving me the worst PMS ever, if it's not a BFP. I can't seem to enjoy myself this weekend...I keep cancelling all of our plans, and I was crying hysterically on the phone to my mom. Her and my dad are fighting and my dad is actually in a hotel tonight! :( They've been together over 30 years so it's really shocking, but I am not taking it well AT ALL and I blame hormones. I went out and bought some dollar tree HPTs and I think I got an evap. It's so faint it won't show up on camera and I have to tilt it in the light to see it, as well as having no color...but I hate evaps, they are evil to mess with you like that! I also feel ill, and actually have a bit of a fever...my temp is 98.9! That may explain my nice looking chart this cycle, thanks fever. :dohh:

Awww, honey! You've had a shit night! :hugs: That sounds very odd and serious about your parents. I'm sorry, hun! :(

AFM... I had the worst fucking day. I got up an went grocery shopping, came out of the store with all our food, and my car won't turn over anymore. It doesn't even click. It just STOPPED. It won't jump even... with jumper cables, I mean. So, car repairs for me I guess! :(

Sorry you had a bad day, Megg. I wonder what's up with your car? Hopefully it's not the engine or anything too pricey.

How'd you get home with all your groceries??? Talk about crappy!

Glad I could make you smile authentically Ms. Allie! If you were here, I'd do a funny dance for you and make you laugh!

Sorry you had a bad day, Megg. I wonder what's up with your car? Hopefully it's not the engine or anything too pricey.

Nah, we had the starter worked on a few months back and its not been the same since. I think its something with that still. Its warrantied. Just have to wait till the guy can look at it Tuesday.

How'd you get home with all your groceries??? Talk about crappy!

Glad I could make you smile authentically Ms. Allie! If you were here, I'd do a funny dance for you and make you laugh!

I had someone come get me. We took the groceries home and then said "fuck it" and went to see Megamind... SUPER CUTE!

Phew, I'm happy to hear it's probably just the starter. Ooh, I kind of want to see Megamind but can't talk Alex into it...we went the theater the other night and watched Waiting for Superman,it was just kind of meh.

I'm getting sharp ovary or uterus pains now. They're actually making me go 'Ouch!' :shrug:

Waiting for Superman?! Never heard of it! Megamind was actually really funny... Kevin loved it and he's not much for animated movies. It was really good... I swear.

Dawny did you email about your reading?

Sugar I loved the lion king I took my mum to see it for her birthday when it first came out did you enjoy it? What was love never dies like?

Allie I am so sorry to hear about your parents I hope they manage to sort things out and hope your emotions start behaving themself really hope its because you've got a little soy bean growing inside and not because AF is on its way.

Megg that sucks about your car hope you manage to get it sorted.

Hearty hope work is alright for you today a family intervention sounds like a tough day.

:hugs: to all

sorry i haven't caught up but I have my friend staying. We're just getting ready to set off to the X Factor studios but my hair is REALLY misbehaving.

X Factor a go go xx

Coolio Nato, have fun at X-Factor, I hear Take That were on it tonight please try and streak naked across the stage, that would make my LIFE!!!xxx

Have fun Nato! Put a cute hat on and get yourself on tv so we can see you!

I'm off to go facilitate a family meeting right now. Would much rather be heading off to the X factor with misbehaving hair.

Hey gorgeous girls

just popping in to see how you all are.

Nato enjoy x factor pleaseeee boo Katie & Wagner for me lol!!

I can't wait for I'm a celebrity get me outta here :thumbup: I love it.

xxxxx lov Caz xxxxx

:hi: Caz

how are you? Its got to be Katie or Wanger that go tonight if not both of them they must be due a double eviction again.

Nato hope you have a fab night I'm so going to be looking for you. :happydance:

Hey gorgeous girls

just popping in to see how you all are.

Nato enjoy x factor pleaseeee boo Katie & Wagner for me lol!!

I can't wait for I'm a celebrity get me outta here :thumbup: I love it.

xxxxx lov Caz xxxxx

OMG I'm sooooooooooooooo frigging excited about I'm a celebrity, totally forgot it was on! :happydance:

Hope your ok chick, has your lil bubba?? How you feeling??

P.S I wimped out of Mothercare again :shrug:

SASSY! Shame on you! You're gorgeous and pregnant... and those boobies need support. You march you arse down to Mothercare and do what you need to do! I will give you slap on the wrist, pregnant or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->