Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

SASSY! Shame on you! You're gorgeous and pregnant... and those boobies need support. You march you arse down to Mothercare and do what you need to do! I will give you slap on the wrist, pregnant or not!

Ok ok I need to pop to Argos tomorrow and it's right next door so I promise to go and buy a bra. :blush:

SASSY! Shame on you! You're gorgeous and pregnant... and those boobies need support. You march you arse down to Mothercare and do what you need to do! I will give you slap on the wrist, pregnant or not!

Ok ok I need to pop to Argos tomorrow and it's right next door so I promise to go and buy a bra. :blush:

I'll hold you to that, missy! You better! :hugs:

Hey Luce i would loovvveeee a double eviction wagner and katie getting the boot would make my day let me tell ya!!

Sass i cant believe u wimped out again ur poor knockers (.)(.)
Me n bubs are doing good my breasticles really are too sore for words though, im finding it hard to take off my bra & then just as hard to put it back on, just got out of the shower so my nipples are sore & will be all night, i keep getting crazy shooting pains in what feels like behind my nipples when i lean forward and it so bad it takes my breath away. On the plus side i look like ive had a boob job which Lee is lovin, shame he cant touch :rofl:.
Im also getting cravings, anything juicy or watery so tangerines, oranges, grapes, celery, strawberries & most of all Pickles big ones, small ones, pickles cauliflower, gherkins basically anything pickle covered, I even tried to drink the pickle juice outta the jar last night but Lee went mad at me & said it was discusting so i couldnt drink it hahaha. Only bad thing is it gives me bad heartburn but well worth it at the time iykwim!!!!

How bout u babe? U all gravy?. I cannot wait for im a celeb i wonder who's going in?.

Oh n PS the boxing last noght was laughable i knew Haye would demolish him, Harrison just defended he was only in it for the money he never had any intention of trying to win because he knew he couldnt.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Caz you poor thing, have you tried coolingl pads on them I'm sure you can get ones that go in your bra.

You enjoy your pickles!!

:flower:

Sassy! You need to support those boobies, good luck at Mothercare tomorrow!

Cazz, how cute about your cravings! Pickles are the thing you always hear pregnant women crave, but you're the first person I've known who actually craves them. Sorry to hear about your sore nipples, ouch, it sounds painful.

Ooh, Nato, have fun tonight. :yipee: I hope you're taping it so you can back and look for yourself? I'll be looking for you....I'll study one of your Facebook photos so I have a really good idea lol.

Thanks for the kind words, Luce. :hugs: How are you feeling today?

Good luck at the mediation today, Hearty. I'm sure you'll be happy when it's over.

Well, Alex ended up staying at the hotel with my dad last night as they got drunk at the bar. I was all worried this morning but as of now my dad is back home watching football and my parents have made up, my dad saying the time away did him good. :shrug:

Another BFN today, but my temp is getting higher. The evap from yesterday's test dried into an actual line, but I know that means nothing even though I keep staring at it. Today at church there was the cutest baby girl sitting in front of me, and she kept standing on the pew and turning around and smiling at me, the cutest grin ever. It actually made me tear up, but in a good way. It made me feel better about things, and gave me a peaceful feeling that everything will happen in time. And then I came home to roses from Alex, which made me really happy. :)

Well, Alex ended up staying at the hotel with my dad last night as they got drunk at the bar. I was all worried this morning but as of now my dad is back home watching football and my parents have made up, my dad saying the time away did him good.

Another BFN today, but my temp is getting higher. The evap from yesterday's test dried into an actual line, but I know that means nothing even though I keep staring at it. Today at church there was the cutest baby girl sitting in front of me, and she kept standing on the pew and turning around and smiling at me, the cutest grin ever. It actually made me tear up, but in a good way. It made me feel better about things, and gave me a peaceful feeling that everything will happen in time. And then I came home to roses from Alex, which made me really happy.

I'm pleased to here your dad is back home that must be a relief for you maybe they just needed a bit of time apart hope all is ok with them. Aww that is so sweet of Alex to buy you roses. You sound like you have a really positive attitude which is good to hear and your right it will be you one day I hope sooner rather than later but it'll be your little one in church smiling at a lovely lady.

I'm doing ok havnt quite shifted this cold yet but I am feeling a lot better have a busy week next week so hope it clears up soon. I've had a good weekend which is nice seeing my niece really cheered me up.

Thanks Lucy. :hugs: I'm happy to hear your cold is shifting a bit, especially as you have such a busy week ahead.

Nato just updated Facebook from X Factor, she said she's sitting to the left of the judges, 3 rows back! I'm looking for her...

me too.... although I'm still hoping she's going to storm the stage!!

Seems things are a bit better today, Allie! That's very good. I'm glad you got some calm. I think you're right and everything will be just fine! :hugs:

Hey girls I'm on train back to York supping red wine. Have been puffing fags again today so not done very well really. Still, had a fab weekend away with hubby. Did us the world of good :)
Sassy get those knockers supported. You don't want tits to your knees :)
Cazza loving the cravings and so healthy too!
Nato have a fab time at x factor tonight. That bellend Wagner must go!
Allie, it's all sounding very promising. Your temps look great, I have my fingers crossed!
Lucy hope you're ok sweets. Loved love never dies and the lion king. I'm addicted to shows, could watch one every week!
Hearty hope work goes ok.
Love to everyone else x

Ps anyone who wants to add me on fb is very welcome. My name is Ashley Hewitson x

Sugar I'm the same I love shows I've seen some great ones but there are still so many I would love to see. I've never seen phantom on the stage as hubby wont go and see it so we always end up seeing something else but going to try to convince him we could do a mat then go and see a evening show of love never dies :) Last show we saw was les mis, which I loved.

Ahh... The joys of FB! I think I have most of everyone on here now, yeah? If not, I'm Megan Eli ([email protected])... You have to use my email usually to find me. I keep it as private as I can because my in-laws are crazy! LOL

Lucy phantom is amazing! Every time I see it I cry thru it! Mal hates shows, but he tolerates them cos I love them:), had to nudge him awake last night! we saw les mis last yr, love it! I'm in a choir in Leeds, so we sing a lot of the show stuff.
X

I think I have everyone on here on FB......apart from cazza I think.....

OMFG Aiden went & dogface katie & pervo wagner are still in???? wtf are the british public doing voting for those 2 they cannot SING!!!!! aarrgghhh im so mad right now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->