Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Me too, Cazz! I can't believe it. I'm angry with Simon for saving Katie, that was sooooo stupid! Grrrr.

Can't believe that silly moo is still in! The public blatantly hate her! Simon is being too nice this yr I reckon! Girls, it's so nice to see you on fb, pics and all x

OMFG Aiden went & dogface katie & pervo wagner are still in???? wtf are the british public doing voting for those 2 they cannot SING!!!!! aarrgghhh im so mad right now! xx

I know I am in shock wtf is going on can not believe katie was saved I dont understand how simon could save her she was being booed I really liked aiden and he looked devastated poor guy I think when people vote they thought he was save so didnt vote for him. Theres an internet capagin or something to keep Wagner in. Katie didnt deserve to be saved again!!

Simon is SO clever. He knew if it went to deadlock we'd end up with the result we've got. People can't be angry, because they obviously weren't voting for aiden either.

She did one of my favourite ever Christina Aguilera songs as her survival song. May have to dig out my old xtina albums...

Sugar Simon appeared to keep looking at cheryl which Im sure he did last week as well I kind of think he saved katie because shes one of cheryls acts as I cant think of another reason why save someone who the public have put in bottom 2 four times you could hear the audience chanting her name to get her out. They seem to be protecting katie and I dont understand why its a bloody joke. Poor Aiden I really feel for him he didnt deserve to go.

Whole lot of x-factor madness on the thread tonight!

Allie good to hear your parents are working things out, lets hope the good news continues with a bfp!

Sass i understand your reluctance to go into mothercare, i just managed to do that last week and it was to buy a gift lol!!!!!

Im feeling a bit down today, i cant be arsed to go into details lets just say im having a hard time dealing with my sisters problems....Am i a terrible person for feeling fed up and wanting to tell her that i cant deal with her issues anymore? I just wanna have a relaxing weekend, since it feels like forever since the last time my weekend was about me and not how to entertain her.....Im a bitch i know....

There are good acts going each week whilst Katie and wagner continue to stay in. It's jedward all over again!

Im feeling a bit down today, i cant be arsed to go into details lets just say im having a hard time dealing with my sisters problems....Am i a terrible person for feeling fed up and wanting to tell her that i cant deal with her issues anymore? I just wanna have a relaxing weekend, since it feels like forever since the last time my weekend was about me and not how to entertain her.....Im a bitch i know....

Vicky I dont think your a bitch you have a lot going on yourself and it can be emotional draining dealing with others problems yes you want to be there to support your sister but you also need the time for you especially as you've been so ill. Add to that all the pregnancy hormones and the worry of pregnancy you've got a lot on, you need to take care of yourself, can you talk to your sister about how you feel :hugs:

So true sugar!! Im getting sick of it to be honest! i dont think Aiden was very good this week but he pisses all over wagner & katie.

Luce ur right she's been in the bottom 2 4 FRICKEN times & the whole audience was booing her (NATO U BETTER HAVE BEEN ONE OF EM) hahaha!! im sure you woulda been cheering on ur fellow blackpool beau Aiden, the poor thing.

Im a celebs on now & my Lee already hates Gillian haha!! xxxx

Thanks Luce... I tried talking to her about an hour ago when she called me for the 10th time. her responce was "fine i wont bother you anymore" in a sulky tone..This means that she totally does not understand where im coming from and thinks im being selfish. So i feel guilty for attempting to be selfish and its a never ending cycle.....The problem is that her whole life is always surrounded by drama! Seriously, everyday she has some dramatic twist in her job,with her friends some guy she likes but he likes her mate AGGGGHHHHH!!!! Sometimes i feel like im back in high school!

Caz I'm with lee on that one. Why go into the jungle if your that scared of insects!! I would love to do a skydive.

Vicky you are not being selfish and I really dont think you should feel guilty. It sounds like a very stressful situation and draining which is not what you need at the moment, I think its fair to put yourself and your little one first. Massive :hugs: to you.

Well I'm back from the family meeting. Tensions rose a bit, but I was able to help them keep things under control and keep them on task. It was a good meeting and they all said that it helped them so I'm glad it wasn't a waste of anyone's time. I'm glad it's over though. The weather today is like summer and all I want to do is be outside. Of course here I am inside typing to you all, that's how much I love you ladies!

Vicky, I agree with Lucy, you need to put yourself first. If that is being selfish, so be it. Personally, I don't think it is selfish though. Your sister is being selfish in needing to have her needs met constantly without meeting your needs. I had a friend that went through a bad breakup and she would call me every day and we would talk for over 2 hours. It was draining (and I wasn't even pregnant at the time!) I finally told her that in order to maintain our relationship, she needed to speak to a professional rather than me all the time. I found her some options for therapists and helped her make the initial call. Our relationship is a lot better now. I think your sister already has a therapist though. It is different when you are dealing with family. But listen, no one can make you feel a certain way. You are the only one responsible for your feelings. You can decide to feel guilty or not. Guilt is an emotion to feel when you have wronged or hurt someone. As far as I can see, you have done neither. You might have hurt her feelings a little, but believe me you haven't hurt her enough that she's going to stop talking to you for good. You need to set some boundaries with her. If that means hurting her feelings a few times until she gets it, then that's what you need to do. She will eventually understand that you can't hold all of her drama. She needs to find other outlets for it. In order for you to have a good relationship with you, she needs to understand this. She needs to know that she is actually pushing you away rather than pulling you closer right now.

Allie, glad your parents are on the mend. And sorry for the BFN, but I told you not to test! No medal for you young lady. I looked at your chart and it looks fantastic. I'm not convinced there isn't a BFP waiting for you. What days did you BD?

Sugar, I just added you on FB.

Sassy, get those boobs in a proper bra woman! Or as Cazza calls them breasticles :rofl:

I have to get some sun now on this beautiful day. Be back in a bit.

xoxo

Glad the family meeting went well sounds like its been very productive for them.

Emjoy the sunshine enjoy it for me as well its been wet and horrid hear today well all week hope its a bit brighter next week.

Dawny how many days have you been waiting? I took her 8 days to get back to me from when I sent an email to her with questions and pic's. Hope she gets back to you soon with your reading.

Hey girls, I was away for the weekend (again)...went to Vancouver with DH for a hockey tournament with the team he coaches...they didn't do very well but it is always a fun time!

Sugar I'm going to add you to FB!

Sparkly I don't think we're FB friends yet are we?

There is a lot of X-Factor talk but I don't even know what it is...but Nato is there so yay!! :haha: Is it like American Idol?

Allie your chart looks good, hope you get your BFP soon!! And don't worry, I stare at my evaps for hours on end!:wacko:

I think its perfectly acceptable to not need someone else's problems right now, Vicky. You have enough stress. :hugs:

Glad that it wasn't a waste of time, Hearty... Also glad for you that its over!

I don't know jack or shit about X-Factor. :shrug:

AFM... I come bearing nursery pics! OMG! You can tell its meant for a baby! I'm SO excited. I'll put them on here as soon as they're uploaded.

Cesca, I think you're right that Simon knew what he was doing...he knew there would be uproar (aka press) if Katie made it through after 4 times in the bottom.

I can't wait to hear a set report from Nato.

Vicky, as the others have said, you aren't being selfish at all! Make sure to take care of yourself, and try to not feel guilty as you haven't done anything wrong. You need to set boundaries.

Megg, I really want to see your pics. I take it they're in your journal? I'm off to have a looksie right now.

There is a lot of X-Factor talk but I don't even know what it is...but Nato is there so yay!! :haha: Is it like American Idol?

Allie your chart looks good, hope you get your BFP soon!! And don't worry, I stare at my evaps for hours on end!:wacko:

Thanks, Yogi. I'm happy you had a fun weekend away! Where are you at cycle wise? Is AF ending? Yeah, my chart is higher than ever but I feel like complete crap so I'm really thinking I'm ill. Right now I'm lying in bed feeling sick, totally weak, achy and nauseous. I would like to wish they were pregnancy symptoms but I also feel a sore throat coming on, and surely if it were pregnancy making me feel this lousy I would have a BFP by now? :shrug:

Yep, X Factor is like American Idol but a bit more lively and diverse (old guys like Wagner, groups, etc).

Allie, glad your parents are on the mend. And sorry for the BFN, but I told you not to test! No medal for you young lady. I looked at your chart and it looks fantastic. I'm not convinced there isn't a BFP waiting for you. What days did you BD?

Thanks Hearty. I'm happy to hear the mediation is over and it was productive! Enjoy the sunshine, it's freezing here.

I know, no medal for me. :blush: :dohh:! But I felt so ill I was feeling hopeful this morning. Now, as I mentioned above, I'm thinking my high temps are just illness. We BDed 5,4,3 and 1 day before ov, the day of ov, and two days after ov (if FF has my date right that I'm not convinced).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->