Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

They're just now uploading actually. I had to crop and stuff. Should be on Flickr and posted in about 10 min.

Well, they're on FB now if you want to look there. I'm putting them on BnB now.

Thanks, Yogi. I'm happy you had a fun weekend away! Where are you at cycle wise? Is AF ending? Yeah, my chart is higher than ever but I feel like complete crap so I'm really thinking I'm ill. Right now I'm lying in bed feeling sick, totally weak, achy and nauseous. I would like to wish they were pregnancy symptoms but I also feel a sore throat coming on, and surely if it were pregnancy making me feel this lousy I would have a BFP by now? :shrug:

Yep, X Factor is like American Idol but a bit more lively and diverse (old guys like Wagner, groups, etc).

It's still early for you Allie, FX that it turns into a BFP!! I am on CD3 now, AF arrived over the weekend. :cry:

Just had a look on FB. Megg it is so cute. And so thorough! Loving the diaper bag. Very chic!

Allie, you have as good a chance as anyone given all the BD'ing you did. Holy smokes woman, that a good amount! Don't even look at those BFNs. My positives never come this early.

Hi Yogi, welcome back!

Sorry about the witch Yogi. You are only 2 days behind me. We'll get it this cycle, ok?

I'll only be a few days behind you 2... I should start Friday! :(

Pics are in my journal on the bottom of page 620 (last current page).

I can't access pics from work unless they're a bnb attachment- grrr. I'll have to look at them when I get home.

I feel rough this morning, really really sicky. Oh I hope i'm not getting the sickness bug doing the rounds in our town!

Megg love the pic it's looking amazing so exicted for you.

Megg, your nursery looks really cute. :) I tried to comment on your journal last night but don't know if it worked.

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Cesca. I really hope you're not getting the sickness bug. :hugs:

I think I will be joining you girls, Hearty, Yogi, and Megg, in AF soon. 12dpo, temp drop, and BFN. :( I know a lost cause...boo to Monday morning.

I feel loads better after eating something and downing a big glass of water! Think it may have just been morning sickness rearing its head again. Hope not!

Oh....My.....Gosh!!!!! :yipee: He has a bigger nose than on TV. You look great.

Please regale us with tales of your X Factor visit!! :) :happydance:

Soooooo jealous, need a full report. Did you have a good time?

LOL sorry i have no idea who he is!!! LOL I am so out the loop these days . . .

What Raz??????????????? That's matt from X-Factor don't ya watch it??xxx

pmsl - we nearly followed in in the loo as well!!

me and matt did a little dance together, he loves me

wanna see another

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members