Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I also have no idea who he is but knew he was from the x factor. Nato your hair looks gorgeous!

Allie sorry about the bfn doll. I hate Mondays but hate them even more with a bfn.

Ces glad you are feeling better.

Aww love it, sooo jealous of you! Did you get his number?? :rofl:

Cher was LOVELY - she had been crying cos Aiden was voted out and we had a cuddle

we had VIP passes and everything. we met One Direction, Paige, Matt and Cher and we were 3 rows in from the front, we didn't meet the judges this time but Jason Orange waved at us and i behaved like a 13 year old.

Cher was LOVELY - she had been crying cos Aiden was voted out and we had a cuddle

we had VIP passes and everything. we met One Direction, Paige, Matt and Cher and we were 3 rows in from the front, we didn't meet the judges this time but Jason Orange waved at us and i behaved like a 13 year old.

Oh my god I so would of behaved like a 13 year old too. You danced with Matt you lucky thing :happydance:

Aww bless cher, I flicked on to the xtra factor briefly last night to see the reaction and they all looked so shocked and upset that aiden was going.

Well jealous!!!!!!!

Is that Harry from One Direction as annoying as he seems on the telly?! Bless Cher for crying.

I thought Aiden seemed really stroppy at the end, I know he got voted out but he could have had some grace. Stupid tortured artists :lol:

Lucy I love your FB pics, all dolled up, VIP passes, mingling with celebs and to top the night off you had a Maccy D's, love it, girl after my own heart!!xxxx

Love the facebook pic's they were great looks like you had an amazing night :happydance:

Love your FB pics Nato :D

Just think we all knew you before you were on the telly!!! I loved that you ended your classy VIP evening in Maccy's...........you can take the girl out of the North........:winkwink:

I dont even eat mcdonalds either, what with me being vegetarian, so i had chips.

I'm a class act I am.

I'll catch up with everyone later - I've only got up at 1pm, shamelessly marching up to people and demanding they talk to you takes it out of you.

Honestly cesca, i really was shameless. They liked it though, one of the ones from one direction wouldnt put me down, they are a lot more manly than they look (ahem) - one of them smelt very very nice

I didnt really talk to harry so not sure how annoying he was, but the one that smelled nice and looks like a bieber was worryingly cute. Im a bit embarrassed.

Nato, you lucky devil I'm so jealous!
Lovin your coat with the fur trim in the photos too.
Matt does seem to have a big nose, but you know what they say about big noses :)

I thought that saying was big feet, big..............MEAT!!! :rofl:

Haha Nato you cougar sniffing all the young boys.xxx

i have a big nose too.

haha at me sniffing young boys with my big nose. i couldnt stop myself.

Sugar, got the coat in a sample sale - im very cheap as the mcdonalds and bieber-sniffing photos demonstrate

I don't watch X-Factor so I don't know who any of those people are, but love the pics Nato, glad you had a great time!!

Allie, sorry about the BFN this morning...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->