Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Oh Yogi you poor thing. I hadn't realised your mc was so recent. Your friend sounds extremely insensitive. I too can't believe she left you crying, that's terrible! I fell out with one pg mate after my mc, as she was really insensitive and I snapped at her. Rather than try and sort it out with me, she deleted me off fb. I've now come to the conclusion, that she wasn't a very good friend to have anyway and I'm better off without her. Some people can be so damn selfish!

Lucy sweetie, if you don't feel like going out tonight, then don't go. I'm sure everyone would understand. Cuddle up in front of the tv and watch X Factor instead if you're not feeling up to it. You've been through so much, and your pain must still be very raw.:hugs:

Megg from what I've read yesterday on the internet, I think the effect of the levels of TSH is very much down to the individual. One person may have a level of 3 and not feel too bad on it, another could have the same and feel pretty rotten. I'm hoping the FS will take me seriously on Monday. The bloke Professor Balen that I'm seeing is supposedly an expert in the north of England, and helped my friend have her first baby through IVF. She's says he's not very friendly, but really knows his stuff, so fingers crossed! Do you know if he will able to prescribe meds for it if he decides it's a problem, or would I have to see my own NHS crap Doc again?

I've finally moved back into my house after living at my Mum's for 2 weeks. Frantically cleaning the place, and just found a dead mouse behind the fridge. Nice! Good to be back though and get access to my laptop again :happydance:

Have a good day everyone
x

In my experience Sugar, my FS prescribed my meds and I got the first course from the hospital pharmacy, then any refills I can get from my GP.

Allie I somehow didn't see your post yesterday. I kept wondering when we were going to get a review of HP. Glad you enjoyed it. Did it stay true to the book? What bloods did you get done?

Jenny, what does the pain feel like? Have you ever felt it before? I've had something similar on the right side for over a year. I feel it throughout my cycle. I finally found out it was from adenomyosis. I'm not saying you have that but apparently it is more common in women who have had a c section (which I haven't had).

It is hard to diagnose and there isn't much they can do about it. If you keep noticing it you might want to get it checked out. But it could be hormonal or maybe a little bean in there!

Sugar sorry about the dead mouse. Eeewww!

Sparkly yet another low for me on my cbfm. I'm feeling frustrated. I really wanted to ov on cd14. With my luck I'll ov on Thanksgiving next Thursday and Tim and I will be too full to BD.

Random question: Is your thanksgiving bigger than Xmas?? Do you exchange gifts and have public holiday??

I use to think your thanksgiving was the same day as our Xmas and you just had a funny name for it!!! :rofl:

:rofl: Ha Ha Ha Sassy!!!

No, we don't give gifts for Thanksgiving. It is just a big feast and a time to give thanks for all we have. It supposedly started with the Pilgrims that came over from England and the Native American Indians. The story is that they found a way to communicate and get along with one another and they had a big meal together. It's a nice story, but not exactly accurate as the white men ended up massacring many of the Native Americans over the course of many years. The Pilgrims and Indians probably did have meals together but there isn't an actual day that they declared it to be Thanksgiving. It is just a tradition that got started a long time ago.

We basically make a turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes and lots of other good veggies. Most people have apple and pumpkin pies as well. People get very elaborate with their meals. Like me, I brine the turkey the day before. I make my whole meal very gourmet. Everyone is very full by the end of the day. And there is a lot of wine consumed too!

Wow what a fab day, I wish we had that!!!

So what do you eat on Xmas Day??xx

Hearty, Thanksgiving sounds fab. It's making my mouth water talking about the food!

Sorry about the low on CBFM. I'm sure a peak is round the corner if you've got EWCM. I've been lazy with mine this month. It's day 13 and I haven't done a test yet. Doesn't seem much point when I don't ov until day 19 at least!

x

Well Christmas is usually a turkey or a ham. It is very similar to Thanksgiving to be honest, but there are gifts as well.

I don't live close to family and I obviously don't have children, so Christmas isn't a big holiday for me since I don't subscribe to a particular religion. When I was a kid, we had a Christmas tree every year and did gifts and had a big meal, but once I moved away from home, I stopped celebrating it. For me Thanksgiving is a much more meaningful holiday. But most people in this country celebrate Christmas in a very big way. You just happened to ask one of the only people in this country who doesn't! LOL!

What do you eat on XMas?

Wow! Ok, please, please, please make sure to post a pic here once you have one that is camera worthy. I'm so excited for you!

Well my family have a massive Turkey then also ham, beef and lamb. I don't eat Turkey so I have the other meats! We alos have roast potatoes and lots of veg, yorkshire puds, stuffing, pigs in blankets, yummy I'm drooling just thinking about it!!

We normally then pass out from being soooooo stuffed! I love Xmas though, me and Danny spend the morning alone opening gifts, then we have smoked salmon with scrabbled egg washed down with champayne followed by a nice bath and some rudeys!! It's very romantic and I really look forward to eat every year, althought will be slightly different this year!!xxxxx

Yay Dawn I'm so happy for you, can't wait to see a pic!xxxx

I know I shouldn't be so excited or maybe should keep it to myself but I just cant help it xxxx

Sassy it sounds a lot like thanksgiving!

Since we don't do a big Xmas, Tim and I make eggs Benedict and roasted potatoes and have champagne on Xmas. Then we watch movies. Sounds similar to what you and Danny do. You'll be in the 2nd tri for Xmas this year!

Allie I somehow didn't see your post yesterday. I kept wondering when we were going to get a review of HP. Glad you enjoyed it. Did it stay true to the book? What bloods did you get done?

Jenny, what does the pain feel like? Have you ever felt it before? I've had something similar on the right side for over a year. I feel it throughout my cycle. I finally found out it was from adenomyosis. I'm not saying you have that but apparently it is more common in women who have had a c section (which I haven't had).

It is hard to diagnose and there isn't much they can do about it. If you keep noticing it you might want to get it checked out. But it could be hormonal or maybe a little bean in there!

Sugar sorry about the dead mouse. Eeewww!

Sparkly yet another low for me on my cbfm. I'm feeling frustrated. I really wanted to ov on cd14. With my luck I'll ov on Thanksgiving next Thursday and Tim and I will be too full to BD.

thanks for replying hun , the only time i felt it was when i was pregnant i had a cyst on my ovary it wasnt a bad one it was their too do its job if you get me thats what the pain reminded me of i do have pcos but no known endo hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->