Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hey girls,

how is everyone today?

Megg I know exactly how you feel about not wanting to let hubby down. I told my hubby after having my d&c that he could divorce me and I wouldnt fight him on it he asked me why so I told him that then he could find a women to marry who could give him a baby he told me I was stupid that he didnt want anyone else he wanted to have a baby with me and me only that it would happen for us. I know what an amazing dad he will be and just hope I can make it a reality.

Things sound positive for you hope the seabands start working for you soon. Hope you have a fab time with your family.

Allie the schools have just broken up here they dont go back untill begin of september. What are you up too this weekend?

Mel enjoy your shopping.

AFM I'm not up to much this weekend we are meant to be in london in a lovely hotel going to see a show and just having some us time but because of steve hurting his back we're at home doing nothing. His back is a lot better which is good so may go out tomorrow. I've got an appointment next thursday for my scan so looks like they are going to an external and internal scan guess that gives them a good picture of what if anything is going on a bit scared about it but also pleased that I may get some answers as to what my body is doing.

Caz and hearty miss you both loads hope your both doing okay :hugs:

I totally know what you mean, Luce... I'm sure he means it too... I know mine does. Its just hard on me to know that I'm delaying it. But, we'll definitely get our babies! :hugs: Good luck on your scan, lovely!

hello girls! Hope you enjoyed your day. I just got back from my shopping trip; what a long day!!! I got so many maternity clothes though (mostly all on sale), but I still spent like $650!!! I told OH that he was going to be mad at me, and he thought I was going to spend $1000, and so everything was all good, lol! He was like you need them. My mom even bought a classic pooh and classic tigger for the baby.

Unfortunately OH is back home and he has the flu. I feel so bad for him because I am not there to take care of him, and his aunt is even gone right now. So he has no one....wish I could just magically make him feel better. He told me tonight that hearing my voice made him feel better. He's so sweet (the majority of the time, lol).

Hope you all have a good night....I am heading to bed....exhausted!!

Sounds like shopping went really well! Poor OH having the flu though! :( G'night, honey! :hugs:

AFM... Witch is landing... Thinking the earlier O date might have been right after all. Boo... This means my progesterone test will likely be FUCKED again. But, whatever. Not upset like I expected to be. :shrug: I'll be out by tomorrow.

hi ladies, i'm 2 days past my last clomid tablets and cervis is HSC so i hpoe that's a good sign. Hope everyone is having a ggod weekend. Our weekend is over and DH goes back to work tomorrow.

Megg i hope you're wrong and the witch stays away for you my sweet. :hug:

Thanks, honey... but I don't think so. I'm okay with it. I was predicted a Sept 13 BFP... and this would be right on track for that if I O late again! So, I'm actually not too bothered by it!

FX'd for O coming quickly for you!!! :hugs:

Megg this all sounds so confusing and horrible for you.

I'm on CD11 and using the clearblue monitor for a few days and no hint of heightened fertility. It's so weird actually 'knowing' whats going on with my cycle (as best as you can know, IFSWIM?) as at this time usually I thought i'd be ovulating or very close.

Hey girls :wave:

just calling in to say helloooooo!! & to send :hugs:

Well im defo ovulating again, ive been tracking it for 3 days ive found cheapies so have been poas like a crazy woman!! gotta say im very impressed with the cheap little buggers :haha:. I got THE reddest of red lines this afternoon :thumbup:, We covered the bases both last night & this afternoon & will probs squeeze another in this afternoon for good measure :blush:. But after OV im not obsessing over things in the 2WW coz seriously girls i dont trust my body anymore :shrug:.

DSCN0642.JPG: heres my OPK's (dont know if that piccy worked??)

lov ya'll n hope everyone is doing ok xxxxx Caz xxxxxxx

Pic didn't work. :( Fxed this is it for you Cazz!

Hey Caz,

missed you sweetie, couldn't see pic but yay to ovulating. Totally know what you mean about not stressing in the TWW I'm sure my body messes with me. I've run out of OPK's and moneys a bit tight so decided this month not test but to get lots of :sex: in and see what happens!!

:hi: to all me disco ladies hope everyone is having a good weekend :hugs: to all.

Missing you, Caz! Can't see the pick either! But, woohoo for O'ing! :hugs:

AFM... After reporting the witching and changing my ticker... She's disappeared before she even started! :shrug: WTF?

I'm telling you Meg, this IS your month **fingers crossed**

hey Caz, glad to hear from you. I'm so glad you are ovulating. I hope this is your month.

Hello to all the other ladies as well. I just got back from a long walk with my BFF and her 5 month old. We went for a walk down by the lake, so it was nice. Going to go out and help my mom with her flower bed right away (dad told her she wasn't allowed to go fishing until she has her fountain hooked up, lol). There are supposed to be fireworks tonight, so I am hoping I stay awake long enough to watch them. I had to have a nap this afternoon.

Jaymes - I love your frog ticker! I absolutely love frogs!

Hope everyone is having a good day :hugs:

hey Caz, glad to hear from you. I'm so glad you are ovulating. I hope this is your month.

Hello to all the other ladies as well. I just got back from a long walk with my BFF and her 5 month old. We went for a walk down by the lake, so it was nice. Going to go out and help my mom with her flower bed right away (dad told her she wasn't allowed to go fishing until she has her fountain hooked up, lol). There are supposed to be fireworks tonight, so I am hoping I stay awake long enough to watch them. I had to have a nap this afternoon.

Jaymes - I love your frog ticker! I absolutely love frogs!

Hope everyone is having a good day :hugs:

Tee Hee Hee.. Me too!

my BFF got me hooked on frogs back when we were in school. I have a whole bunch of figurines around my house, as well as stuffed animal frogs.....love them! If I have a boy, I am making my nursery with frogs :)

Hi everyone!

Yay for ov'ing, Caz! :thumbup: Get busy! ;) and :dust:

So, did AF show up for good or is she still away, Megg? So confusing!

Mel, sounds like an amazing shopping trip! Glad you had fun. :)

Cesca, I understand nothing about progesterone but good luck and :hugs:

AFM, I am back from our 'camping' trip. That as we were packing for we decided we were totally unprepared for so ended up staying in a hotel instead. :haha:. We went to am amusement/water park today and I went on a bunch of rides but had the fact that I was in the 2WW in the back of my head and wondered if I should be jostling my body so much? I took it a bit more easy than normal. I realized I actually don't know what is verboten in the 2ww in case you're preggers? Anything? (I don't drink any time)

Also, no symptoms or anything for me. I don't think this is my month. I just don't feel anything like I felt the month I had that BFP. I don't actually want to feel the same as then (upset stomach, horrible backache, boobs tender to the touch, heart palpitations), as I'll worry about another mc...but at the same time I felt pregnant then and this time I just don't. Oh, well. Since we're new to ttc I think each month I'll step up a bit more until I get the BFP! Maybe venture into the world of OPKs next month for real. Maybe try preseed (though I seemed to have enough EWCM)? What is everyone's experience with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->