Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hey girls!
Sorry ive been MIA, but to be honest i had a pretty crappy weekend so i had nothing positive to contribute....
Ive been having a rough time keeping my stress and worries under control, ive come to a point where im so sure that something will be wrong with bubs that ive been debating with myself if i should get cvs testing at 10 weeks giving me therefore the chance to have a D&C rather than to have to give birth to an angel at 20 +weeks....
DH is very sad cause he does his best to calm my fears but nothing seems to be working.
I have a scan on Thursday so will discuss CVS testing and how soon i can have an amnio as well.

:hi:

Vicky sorry to hear your having a crappy time there is nothing I can say to elevate your fears apart from I'm thinking of you and that I believe this pregnancy will go well for you. I understand your fears but you have to take one day at a time and hold on to the positives you are pregnant your bloods have been good and the scan went well, on thursday you will get to see your little one and that will be another step forward to holding your little one. As far as CVS testing I dont know a huge amount but I didnt think they could anything like that untill your at least 12 weeks. Here for you if you need anything massive :hugs:

Megg how confusing but if the :witch: hasn't arrived then your not out.

Allie your not out untill your out fingers crossed for you how many dpo are you? Personally I think all camping trips should start and end in a hotel I always say to steve that he can camp and I will be in the hotel down the road :haha:

Mel glad you had a successful shopping trip and that your OH is being a sweetie sorry he's got flu that sucks hope he feels better soon. Sounds like your having a good time. :flower:

AFM: Well it is my wedding anniversary today we have been married two years the time has gone by so quickly. Unfortunatly I am on my own as hubby had to go to work today because he had time of last week because of his back so couldnt afford to have today off he's self-employed. We are going to go out for a meal tonight just trying to decide whether to go for a chiense or a mexican.

Thanks, Dazed... I'm not so sure though! :hugs: How's your month going?

hey Caz, glad to hear from you. I'm so glad you are ovulating. I hope this is your month.

Hello to all the other ladies as well. I just got back from a long walk with my BFF and her 5 month old. We went for a walk down by the lake, so it was nice. Going to go out and help my mom with her flower bed right away (dad told her she wasn't allowed to go fishing until she has her fountain hooked up, lol). There are supposed to be fireworks tonight, so I am hoping I stay awake long enough to watch them. I had to have a nap this afternoon.

Jaymes - I love your frog ticker! I absolutely love frogs!

Hope everyone is having a good day :hugs:

Tee Hee Hee.. Me too!

Me three! :)

Hi everyone!

Yay for ov'ing, Caz! :thumbup: Get busy! ;) and :dust:

So, did AF show up for good or is she still away, Megg? So confusing!

Mel, sounds like an amazing shopping trip! Glad you had fun. :)

Cesca, I understand nothing about progesterone but good luck and :hugs:

AFM, I am back from our 'camping' trip. That as we were packing for we decided we were totally unprepared for so ended up staying in a hotel instead. :haha:. We went to am amusement/water park today and I went on a bunch of rides but had the fact that I was in the 2WW in the back of my head and wondered if I should be jostling my body so much? I took it a bit more easy than normal. I realized I actually don't know what is verboten in the 2ww in case you're preggers? Anything? (I don't drink any time)

Also, no symptoms or anything for me. I don't think this is my month. I just don't feel anything like I felt the month I had that BFP. I don't actually want to feel the same as then (upset stomach, horrible backache, boobs tender to the touch, heart palpitations), as I'll worry about another mc...but at the same time I felt pregnant then and this time I just don't. Oh, well. Since we're new to ttc I think each month I'll step up a bit more until I get the BFP! Maybe venture into the world of OPKs next month for real. Maybe try preseed (though I seemed to have enough EWCM)? What is everyone's experience with it?

I don't think people should terribly limit themselves in the 2ww. I mean... You can't only live your life 2 out of 4 weeks each month. Babies will survive a great many things between implantation and BFP! I promise! :hugs:

Hey girls!
Sorry ive been MIA, but to be honest i had a pretty crappy weekend so i had nothing positive to contribute....
Ive been having a rough time keeping my stress and worries under control, ive come to a point where im so sure that something will be wrong with bubs that ive been debating with myself if i should get cvs testing at 10 weeks giving me therefore the chance to have a D&C rather than to have to give birth to an angel at 20 +weeks....
DH is very sad cause he does his best to calm my fears but nothing seems to be working.
I have a scan on Thursday so will discuss CVS testing and how soon i can have an amnio as well.

Wow.. You're as bad as me! :hugs: I hope you work out some answers soon!

Happy Anniversary LucyJ, enjoy your date with Hubby tonight.xxx

Thanks sassy I'm looking forward to it. How are you?

Vicky - is that what caused it the last time? CVS? In Canada, I don't think they do any of that testing, unless they think there is a risk for it. I told my OH I wasn't doing any of it because of the risk of miscarriage, and I don't want it caused from some test. We will just live with whatever is meant to be. I can understand your fears though, but I think you have to remain positive and just not stress about it. I think your bub is going to be perfectly healthy. I don't get another scan for probably at least another 8 weeks (if there is even any appointments available then, so it could be longer). I'm glad you get one sooner.

Happy Anniversary Lucy. I hope you get a nice dinner tonight.

Allie - I like your style of camping, lol. I actually do enjoy camping, but I also enjoy hotels.

Vicky, sorry to hear you're feeling that way, and :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:. I hope your scan this week helps to alleviate your fears somewhat. My best advice is to ask your doc absolutely everything you can think of and seek as much reassurance as you need. It sound like you have a good relationship with your doc anyways :)

Lucy, Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your meal out tonight!

Thanks, Megg. When you put it that way it's a good point. Walking on eggshells half of every month does not sound fun.

:hugs:Nothing new to report. Just keeping an open mind. I think all my PMS symptoms have started a tad eaily this cycle. So only time will tell. How have you been hun?

:hugs:Nothing new to report. Just keeping an open mind. I think all my PMS symptoms have started a tad eaily this cycle. So only time will tell. How have you been hun?

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm out... Progesterone @ 0.9... Obviously I didn't ovulate and my chart is only proving to be worthless. I'm done.

I'm not too great to be honest, I was supoose to go back to work today, got up feeling ok, got dressed etc then went to leave and I got myself in such a state I had a panic attack and couldnt face to even leave the house, I feel so stupid now and angry that I didnt push myself harder to go in.

I saw my doctor and she signed me off for another 2 weeks, she said I shouldnt be going back if I'm not up to it and that I need to realise that having 4 miscarriage in less than 1 year is a massive thing to go through and that I should take some time to just relax and chill out, I'm feeling alot better after seeing her (I love my doctor)!

She also printed off lots of info on my condition (hughes syndrome/sticky blood official name antiphospholipid syndrome) so I had a good read through so I understand it alot better, I'm going to make some lifestyle changes and get myself healthy and fit to carry a healthy baby.

Thanks you for asking I feel a bit better now I have that off my chest.xxxx

PS. One thing that will really cheer me up this month is to see some of your lovely ladies get your BFP, especially the wonderful Cazza who has been such a great support for me, I swear that girl has a heart of gold and deserves a baby soooooo much.xxxx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm out... Progesterone @ 0.9... Obviously I didn't ovulate and my chart is only proving to be worthless. I'm done.

Well, as you say.... You WILL have you baby and there are tons of us cheering you on!

Sassy here for you, I'm glad your dr is a good one and is looking after you. You have been through so much you shouldn't feel stupid or angry with yourself you need to allow yourself time :hugs: you are in my thoughts. Definitely agree with your dr that you need time and need to rest and relax.

Massive :hugs: to you.

I've just popped in to check on my lovelies (my nightly ritual hehe) & Ive just read what sassy put above & burst out crying lol I'm an emotional wreck as it is Sass :hugs: love you lots as you know & ALWAYS here for you babe. I'm so glad ur doc has given you 2 weeks chill time AKA jeremy Kyle & loose women days :haha:. Lov them all snuggled on ur sofa with a brew n ur duvet babe just what u need :thumbup:.

Happy aniversary Luce hope uve had a gorgeous meal with ur wonderful DH.

Helloooooo everyone else :wave:
gutted that piccy didn't work? I wanted to share how red the positive OPK was I was amazed n all off cheapie Internet ones? I've been spending £40 a month alone on OPKs and these little beauties this month were a fiver for 40!!!! Absolute bloody bargain!! :happydance:. There making their way back down to negative again now, my surge was all over the weekend so plenty of sexy time in the cazza household WHOOP WHOOP! :blush:.
Think we covered ALL bases I swear if I haven't caught my eggy this month I'm throwing in the towel, because well, in a nutshell "I'm fucked" :haha:. My fanjita is on vacation for at least a week haha x x x

how r we all?? Lov you all trillions x x x Caz x x x

Ah, cazza! :rofl: You made me laugh so hard! I think you've done all you can this month, that's for sure! I'm sure it was a fun weekend. I would have LOVED to have seen that super positive OPK of yours! Can you try again? When I post a pic I put it on photobucket and use the url in the attach a picture thing. Loads and loads of :dust: I hope this is your month. :hugs:

Sassy, massive :hugs: to you girlie. I'm so happy you have a good doctor, and rant away on this thread about anything you're going through or thinking, we are all here for you. :hugs:

On this end I've been grabbing my boobs all day hoping for them to be sore but nothing so far haha. If anything they'll get sore from all the fondling I've been doing to myself. :blush: I have felt some vague pains in the uterine/abdomen area and was a bit nauseous when I woke up but it's probably my day at the amusement park and the fair food making me feel weird. I'm def. not getting my hopes up.

Hope everyone is doing well. :hugs:

I only get twinges of pain in my boobs every now and then. Sometimes I'm like am I really pregnant?! I think until my belly grows more, I am going to keep forgetting!

Cazz, I hope you got that egg this month! Sounds like you covered your bases. Your comment about the fanjita made me laugh.

Allie, I sure hope it happens for you this month as well! You girls deserve it more then anything!

Sas, I am so glad your doctor is looking after for your well being.

Meg, hope you are doing well hun

Lucy, how was your dinner?

:hugs: to everyone

:hi:

Had a great meal thanks Mel we rarely go out for sit down meal so it was lovely to get all dressed up and go out. When we got home we watched our wedding DVD so had a fab evening!!

Awww Caz I really really hope you've caught your egg this month keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Meg and Vic how you doing girls?

Allie hoping this is your month too, how are you feeling?

Hearty if your reading this just wanted to say :hi: always thinking of you massive :hugs:

Hello lovelies!!!

Luce sounds like you had quite the romantic night!!!! Believe it or not me and Hubby have never celebrated anniversary or valentines day and most years we pretty much dont do anything on our birthdays either lol!!!!!!!!! Were not the most romantic people on our own and together we are a couple of kill joys!!!

Im feeling a bit better today, thinking that whatever will be will be and no point stressing myself out all the time....

Sass great news that you got some answers hun, FX next bubs will stick for good!
Cazz maybe you can apply an ice pack to your overheated fanjita????????????

Megg honey im thinking about you all day....Ill be visiting doc on Thursday for a scan, if you want me to ask him something let me know luv.

Hey girls! I'm here... awake even. Hoping you're all well. :hugs:

I'm surviving... I guess! I'm having a very hard time believing that my chart could be wrong. I have a couple of different possible scenarios, but I don't know if they're accurate or logical. I'm not sure what to do from here. I'm pretty lost at the moment.

oooh scan day coming up for Vicky. I'm so excited!

where are you Jaymes? Hope all is well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->