Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Good luck tonight vicky, I'm thinking of you xxx

Well good news girlies - I got a peak on my fertility monitor today!!!!!! I saw the little egg thing and everything!! Shame I am full of cold and my poor husband is going to have to make love to a very ill person with the lurgy but so be it!

Very strange though I went from low to peak without a high?

Megg I am so glad you have got some answers.

Cesca yay :happydance: to getting a peak on a fertility monitor.

Vicky good luck for your scan today let us know how you get on aww bless your Dad glad he's going to be with you and hope he brings you all the luck in the world.

Allie hows your mum doing?

AFM: well I have my ultrasound today bit nervous about it but my hubby is now able to come with me yay he phoned me earlier and said he would come with me then go back to work and just work a bit later to make up for lost time, I love him for that as he knew I was a bit scared about it all and having him there will relax me a bit.

Meggles great that you got some answers babe!!!! Whats this thing she gave you for weight loss??? Be careful cause diet formulas screw up cycles pretty bad, now that you have a clue whats going on dont mess around with your cycle.

Allie good news with your mom, hoping it all works out hun.

I have always believed that people should go through some kind of evaluation before being allowed to reproduce. Its sickening how many woman have kids just to fill their own personal void, whether its from their childhood or due to an unfullfilling relationship with their partener. Half the couples i know should have been banned from having kids...Anyway another generation of fucked up kids will result no doubt.

I have my scan tonight at 6.30....No need to state the obvious i.e that im scared shitless....I will be taking my good luck charm- my dad- with me again!!!!!! Ive actually got him to cut his holiday short by a few days so that he can accompany me!!! He doesnt really mind as he just loves to remind my mom and sis that HE is the good luck charm lol!!!!!! Hes sooo cute bless him!

Thanks hun. Its something I've taken before and it didn't seem to cause any harm to my cycles. I'm only taking it for this month to try and lose whatever I can before my FS appointment.

Can't wait to hear the good news after your scan! :hugs: So cute that your dad is your good luck charm! :)

Good luck tonight vicky, I'm thinking of you xxx

Well good news girlies - I got a peak on my fertility monitor today!!!!!! I saw the little egg thing and everything!! Shame I am full of cold and my poor husband is going to have to make love to a very ill person with the lurgy but so be it!

Very strange though I went from low to peak without a high?

Nah, it happens. Get to :sex:ing!

Megg I am so glad you have got some answers.

Cesca yay :happydance: to getting a peak on a fertility monitor.

Vicky good luck for your scan today let us know how you get on aww bless your Dad glad he's going to be with you and hope he brings you all the luck in the world.

Allie hows your mum doing?

AFM: well I have my ultrasound today bit nervous about it but my hubby is now able to come with me yay he phoned me earlier and said he would come with me then go back to work and just work a bit later to make up for lost time, I love him for that as he knew I was a bit scared about it all and having him there will relax me a bit.

Good luck on your U/S! :hugs: DO let us know how you get on!

ooooh just done an OPK to double check and it is positive too!!!!

Poor hubby having to sleep with a snot bag like me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxnBgUC9Q9I

Cesca oh my god, when you first posted about you being sick i was gonna attach the exact same clip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isnt it funny that we can associate pretty much anything in our day to day life with a clip from Friends????? I still watch re-runs every Sat. Morning!

good luck on the scans today girls! Thinking of you

Just got back from my scan, all is good!!!!! Baby is measuring 9w2d so the first us which showed me a week behind no longer stands!!!! Another milestone reached. Next scan 19/08.

Woohoo! :yipee: I told you! I'm still batting 1000! Are you going to start listening to me yet?

hey girls :wave:

just a flying visit to say

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to meggles for answers :hugs:
& whoop whoop to vics little bundle growing all lovely in there :bunny:

lov ya's xxxxxx caz xxxxxx

Thanks my luvs!!!!!!
Meggles wwhat can i say....I love ya!!!!

Its looking more like a baby thats for sure!!! Doc put the scan on 4d mode so then i really got a good look. I could see the arms and legs kicking about. This was more a scan for my peace of mind, Doc being the sweetie he is didnt charge us for it so tomorrow night think ill take hubby and go somewhere nice for dinner. We really need some quality time together since ive been an emotional wreck the past month.

Oh my god that is fantastic news :happydance: I knew it would go well for you I am so happy for you :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Well I bring more good news my ultrasound went well the lady doing it was so lovely and sweet to me, Steve was allowed to come in with me so I felt really relaxed apart from needing to pee think I drank a bit to much water :haha: but they said I had a lovely full bladder yay me :haha:

They said my lining looked good there was nothing left over from lossing the baby or anything causing any problems. She said both my ovaries looked good and she could see eggs in them she also said I should ovulate from my left hand side this month and right next month well I asked her if I could of already as had a lot of pain on my left hand side a couple of days ago she asked where I was in my cycle and confirmed that yes I had ovulated, they only think that she said she could see was fluid behind the ovaries which she thought could be due to a possible infection (which I was a tad worried about) but then when I said about ovulating she said that would explain the fluid so nothing to worry about. The only other thing was that my womb is slightly tipped forward. She was so sweet she said to me that she didnt do pregnancy scan but if I needed reassurance when I'm pregnant again she said she would be happy to do a scan for me to check all is ok I just had to tell my dr (who knows her) that she said it was ok, how lovely is that.

I feel releived that there is nothing sinister going on and that all is ok. Its good to know that I have eggs there and that I have ovulated this month. I dont have any reason for why my periods have become so painful but to be honest as long as theres nothing there then I can cope with it.

Sorry for such an essay I feel like I can relax now thanks for all your support. Love you guys.

yayyyy Luce!!!!!!! wow this is a happy thread today i love it :happydance: xxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Luce great news hun!!!!!! I was also really happy a couple months back when i went for us and doc saw that i was ovulating, like a huge wave of relief washing over you!!!

Out of curiosity, have you always had really painful periods?

that is great news vicky and lucy! so glad everything is well :hugs:

Just got back from my scan, all is good!!!!! Baby is measuring 9w2d so the first us which showed me a week behind no longer stands!!!! Another milestone reached. Next scan 19/08.

That is when I'll have my first scan! :)

What a beautiful day! I'm an appleseed today :D

Yeah I have always suffered from painful periods ever since they started. In the past have had 2 laparoscopy's but they never found anything I was always a bit worried that they had missed something. I've always suffered a lot of pain with my periods but since lossing the baby they have just been so much more painful which as they were already pretty bad was difficult to manage and they had got heavier. It just felt different to what I had been used to but just my body being my body.

My mum used to suffer from really bad periods as well it always frustrates me when you meet dr's (especially female ones) who are so off hand like they dont believe you or are think your just making a fuss I have days when I just want to curl up because of the pain. I also get cramping like pain when I'm not even on which is annoying.

Hi everyone!

Wow, what a great news thread today. :) I love it! Let some of it rub off on my crap week....

Vicky, so happy to hear your scan went well! :happydance: :happydance:
Cesca, great news about the OPK and Fertility Monitor, get busy :sex: girl!
Lucy, so pleased your scan went well and you got peace of mind! :happydance: So you're now in the 2ww?

Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->