Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Thanks girls! :hugs: As soon as I got that result yesterday I grabbed Alex off the couch and was like 'Right, to the bedroom!!' He was pleasantly surprised by my sudden urge to :sex: lol. I explained the OPK. I'd be happy with it either being ovulation or AF coming, so thanks for the info girls. :)

Sassy, I noticed I get CM like that a few days after I was meant to ovulate, so I think it sounds perfectlly normal! And I really, really hope you get a BFP for your birthday. What a wonderful present! :hugs:

How is everyone today? Where's Vicky? Has anyone heard from her?

Sorry Lucy, not sure what that is. Maybe it is just normal discharge?

I had my dr appt this morning, and he tried to hear the heartbeat, but both times he found it, he lost it quickly. He said the placenta sounded beautiful and healthy, and the heartbeat was good too. I go back in 3 weeks again, and he said we should definitely hear the heartbeat then. He sent off a req for another ultrasound as well for in 6 weeks time (but we will see when it actually is when the tech phones me back to book my appt). Can't wait!

Hope everyone is having a great day! (I'm back to work today:( )

Thats fab news Mel how exicting.

The discharge is odd seems to have stopped now but I have been getting pain on my left hand side so I'm wondering if I'm going to ovulate although the lady who did my scan was pretty sure that I already had so bit confused by it all now. May get some :sex: in just in case. Why is TTC so confusing!??

Allie I wondered about Vicky as well hope she's alright.

:hugs:

Mel, that's wonderful! :hugs: I'm so happy you got to hear his/her little heartbeat and the doctor said everything was good. I have a friend who is a bit further along than you and they couldn't find the heartbeat forever at her appt last week. It took them so long to find it, it was nervewracking but then all of a sudden there it was. Have a good day back at work! Going back after a holiday is always the worst....

Lucy, good idea to just BD and BD and BD and BD...just to be sure haha. That's my new motto! :) The pains could be anything really....I've noticed I get so many twinges down there now that I'm ttc that I swear I never had before! I think we're just so aware of every little thing our bods do...

Well I totally caved and have done an OPK, hubby and I went to supermarket so bought some despite saying I wouldnt this month but wondered what my body was doing and it was negative so I'm not Ov so assuming that I did last week as scan lady said. I guess no point worrying about it what will be will be.

Yeah I know what you mean Allie I get weird twinges and period like cramps all the time.

Do we have any testing days coming up this month at all? I'm hoping for some more BFP's really soon :)

I'm really anxiously awaiting the phone call from the tech to let me know when my ultrasound is going to be. And I am really hoping I can find out the gender at that time as well. I know OH is looking for a pecker, but I will take whatever I can get.

Good Luck girls with the BD'ing!! Remember to have some fun with it too :)

Ooh, Mel, I hope you find out the gender at this next one, too! So exciting. Hope you got your phone call.

AFM, my mom is being released from the hosp today so that is good but of course I'm really nervous for her. She has to quit smoking or die, pretty much, so that's going to be hard for her to do.

I took another OPK this afternoon and now the test is even darker than the control-so it's now darker than yesterday. I've attached a pic. Guess we'll just BD again tonight and see what happens since AF still hasn't shown up.

Attachments

• Image108.jpg
    Image108.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1
Glad your mom is being released, and I hope she quits smoking!

yes, you better get busy tonight:)

Allie so pleased that your mum is being released from hospital and that is a very very positive OPK get to it. Hope you catch your egg.

Where are megg and vicky? Hope they are alright :hugs:

I'm here! I'm here!!! :) I've just been occupied with getting my house sorted! Then, got a call today that I might be getting my old job back! I loved it and LOVED the $$$! I could really use it right now too... My unemployment will be running out in the next few weeks or a couple of months (at best)! So, $36,000 and a job I love is better than $0 any day! LOL

Things seem to be going well with everyone! I'm happy for that! We needed some good news there for a while!

Allie... That is the darkest OPK I've ever seen... Are you 100% certain you aren't pregnant? Maybe it was a bum test? I mean, it could very well just be O... but WOW! Get busy... and maybe get a different brand of test... just in case? :hugs:

We're getting busy as soon as hubby is home! :)

I took another HPT again today and it was negative- same brand as yesterday, though. I'm getting the dollartree brand OPKs and HPTs and taking them at the same time. Not even a hint of a line on the hpt and a super dark OPK. I tested with a FRER on Saturday and it was negative, too. But I think just to be sure in a few days I'll test with a better brand of hpt. At this point I will take ov, BFP, or AF. Not picky, just don't want limbo land...

Wooo, congrats on the job offer Megg! That's awesome. :) :happydance:

Well, I think something would show up on an HPT for sure if it was HCG that the OPK was detecting. The $Tree tests are pretty decent. So, it must just be O! There's no way that you got that whopper of a line right before AF! Catch that eggy!

yah Meg, congrats on the job offer! That is great news!! :hugs:

Thats fab news congrats on the job offer Megg :happydance:

Well Meggs here's hoping the job offer works out and that our luck starts to work out for us!! fixing for us.

Yay well done Meggs!

I've moved into my very own office today and I'm really lonely away from my girls on reception, i've only been here half an hour!!

Cesca - I bet once you are used to having your own office, you are going to love it! I have my own office too, and it's the best. It's nice just to have your own personal space and privacy. I told my boss yesterday that if my replacement person screws with my office while I am on mat leave, I am not going to be very happy! lol!

Hi girls,

I had my appointment with my consultant today, all went well and she was really surprised to see me back after having another M/C she said she really felt for me and wanted to do everything she possibly could to help. So she sent me for more blood tests to check B12 and folic acid levels and some more tests on blood clotting, she also said that I will be put on Clexane next time I fall, I've got to go back in hospital within the next month for a Hysteroscopy, basically to have a good look inside, I'm a little bit upset about having yet another procedure and another general as will be 3rd time within 1 year but I'm willing to go thorugh anything to get our bubba.

She said if I go on to M/C again they will start us on the whole IVF process (even though I honestly dont think that will help). I feel very thankful that she was so helpful and I refuse to give up until I'm holding our baby.

My cute Hubby was driving us home from the hospital and said to me "I just want to say thank you for everything you are doing and sorry for everything your poor body has had to go through this pass year, I really appreciate it all and you amaze me just how strong you are" Makes all these horrible hospital visits so worth it. I CANNOT wait to make him a Daddy.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->