Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I agree Luce, I think Caz is definitely on her way. I am excited for all the testing that is coming up.

Doing good. Had a emotional breakdown last night, so I am a little more exhausted today. I am sure that was one of many to come. I haven't heard from the tech yet, but hoping each day that it will be the day I hear from him. I am not very fond of the ultrasound tech. The person they used to have was much better. It's a little chinese man now, and he talks so fast and you can barely understand a word he says, and he just goes on and on about how busy he is and you feel like you are being rushed. He's my only option though, so gotta go with it......

Aww Melissa sorry to hear that, I'm sure its just your emotions. Cant wait to see your scan pic, very excting.

Cazza - OMG I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited for you, I know your going to get your BFP this month hunny, I literally could burst with excitement for you, cant wait to see those gorgeous lines. I have everything crossed for you. xx

So Cesca and Lucy will be testing around the 21st, thats only next weekend so not too long to wait for some more BFP's. Good Luck girls and what a wonderful pressie that would be for you Lucy, I would def buy you a BFP if I could.xx

Hello to Vicky, Megg, Allie and all you other lovely ladies.

I have a feeling August is going to be a good month all round.xxx

P.S I started my TTC journal again as thought it would do me good to basically talk a load of rubbish, come and stalk me.xxx

Thanks Sassy....hormones kinda suck! I'm normally a sensitive person, but so far I have been good, until last night. I think realizing that I'm not superwoman and am just too tired for anything these days, really hit me.

I sure hope August is a great month for all you girls! :hugs:

Sassy I'm off to talk your journal! :)

Any word from the tech yet, Mel?

Vicky....where are you?????? Jaymes????

So Cazz, how did your nails turn out....tomorrow is Thurs.....did you say that was testing day?!?!? I can't wait to find out what you get.... :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm glad today ('hump day') is over! It's downhill now for the rest of the week....whew! How is everybody?

No phone call yet Allie. I am anxiously awaiting it. I am hoping by the end of the week I will know. I think it took him a week to call me last time too but don't remember for sure.

I hear you, I am so glad hump day is over! I was like tomorrow is Thursday, I only have to get up 2 more times for work, thank god!!! OH is home now. I got to see him for a couple minutes before he had to go golfing for men's night. I warned him I might be in bed by the time he gets home, but he said he was going to wake me up. It felt so nice to finally have a hug and kiss though! Glad he is home!

Yes Vicky and Jaymes, we miss you. Hope all is well with you two.

How's everything for you Allie?

Awww, I'm so glad he is home! I'm sure it feels great. :)

Alex and I are enjoying a quiet night on the couch. We're getting caught up on some British tv we torrent. It's too hot here to really go out and do much!

I LOVE couch time :) I just finished reading another chapter for my course, so now I am going to relax for the rest of the night...thinking maybe a nap or something and then go crawl into bed.

Yeah... Where is Vicky? And Jaymie? What's going on??? Hmm...

I didn't really properly catch up... but I'm not feeling great tonight. So, I can't right now. I'll try to be back tomorrow with a vengeance! :hugs: Love y'all!

Awww, feel better soon Megg! :hugs: :hugs: Is it the weight loss pill maybe?

A nap and then crawl into bed, Mel? :haha: I love it!!

Nah... I actually haven't taken the weight loss pill since Monday. I keep forgetting. Plus, I've been on this before with no side effects... So, I don't think its related! :( Calling it an early night though. *sigh*

Awww, feel better soon Megg! :hugs: :hugs: Is it the weight loss pill maybe?

A nap and then crawl into bed, Mel? :haha: I love it!!

lol! It really is great. I am thankful for falling asleep on the couch last night for about an hour. I had a bad night with insomnia, and I am totally dragging my butt today. Went to bed around 10 pm and woke up at 11 pm to pee, and then I couldn't fall back to sleep until around 1 am, and I had to pee 3 more times in there! Then I woke up at 1:45 am to pee, was starting to fall back to sleep when the phone rang just after 2:00 am. Then after a little bit, I fell back to sleep until 3:17 am, and then I was awake until just after 5:00 am, and I had to get up to get ready for work at 6:15 am :( I honestly don't know how I am going to survive this day. And when I don't get much sleep, I feel sick the next day.

Hope everyone else is having a good day! :hugs:

:hi: I'm here and I read every day! I have been so tired lately that I am falling asleep on the couch at about 8pm (nap) and then crawling to bed at about 10-11. I just haven't felt witty enough to comment on any posts lately... I'm still here and I still love you people. I'm just slow lately.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that naps and then goes to bed, lol! Glad you are still with us :hugs:

I can see the test line clearly, but I am having problems seeing if there is another line there? Can you take a close up picture of just the test to make it easier to see?

I did, but it's not close enough for me to tell if there is a faint second line there or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->