Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Sassy I am so pleased that your dr was kind, helpful and is on your side.

Your hubby is so lovely that is exactly what you need hear. Want to give you both a massive :hugs: You will make wonderful parents and one day you will be holding your little one in your arms.

Good luck with all the test and let us know how you get on.

:hugs:

awe Sassy that is so sweet! I think I am almost in love with your hubby after reading that, lol!

Glad you are getting tests done, and I hope they come back with the answers you need.

Haha we have really had a tough few months and almost split up due to the stress but finally feel that we are getting back on track which of course I'm over the moon about.

P.S 3 weeks until my bday, woooo hooooo!xx

awe, I am glad you are getting back on track! So happy for you! I hope nothing but good things come your way!

Glad the appt went so well, Sassy! And, your husband is a dream! That's so sweet!!! :hugs:

Love ur hubby Sass he's a total darlin :) sooooo glad u 2 back on track babe, u had me worried for a bit there lol! Take it easy sweet cheeks n I'll b in touch very soon :) lov ya x x

hey gorgeous girlies :wave: how r we all??? Good I hope?? I've not read back any further than a page or 2 I'm just lay in bed on my iPhone n popped in to say HEY!!!
Meggles congrats on the new job that's fabulous chick xxxxx
Allie those OPKs couldn't be more positive sweetie :happydance: hope you had lotsa sexytime :winkwink:
luce yay for the 2ww whoop whoop me n thee once again huny how exciting!!!
Everyone else :wave: & mahoosiveeee :hugs: lov ya's!
done a couple more IC's nowt to write home about but defo a faint line on them all
:shrug: worried I got a dodgy batch though tbh, is it posible to get 5 evaps that show up in 2 mins? I'm getting conflicting advice everywhere? I'm 9dpo so gonna hang on till
Thursday/Friday n crack open the FRER or SD, sooooo scared I may have got my hopes
up to soon with this one girls. I'll let you all know how I'm getting on ok lov yas xxxxx
Caz xxxxx

Caz sweetie, it just seems to coincidental to me that all 5 would be evaps. It just sounds so promising to me. I am sending lots of positive vibes your way, and I am hoping that it really is a beautiful BFP! :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

Hello all of my lovely ladies! How is everyone? :hugs:

Sassy, that's great about your doc. And I second everyone, a big collective 'awww' to your hubby! :)

Cazz, I agree with Mel, it doesn't seem right that there would be that many evaps! I think you're on the right track with those ics but I know what you mean about getting your hopes up. Either way I've got my fx crossed for you big time. Good luck girllie!!! :hugs: :dust:

Well, I took another OPK today and it was back down to a faint line, so I guess that's a good indicator I might have ovulated, or might be ovulating or whatever.... Luce and Cazz, I hope we all get BFPs in the next few weeks!!! As for sexytime we've done it the past four days in a row, I'm tired! I think I'm getting Alex really excited about the whole prospect though as he's been on about how excited he is and how I'm going to be a great mum and stuff, and while he is being sweet it makes me feel bad in case I'm not ovulating and it's just my bod going crazy. We've never done the propping of my bum up after :sex: before but the past few days Alex has been propping me up with pillows and getting me the remote and juice while I lay there looking daft. :) Well, only time will tell.

lol, that's cute Allie. I've never put my legs in the air or anything, but I just made sure I didn't go to the washroom for quite some time after we were done.

Yeah it's not too bad but after about 15 minutes I feel gross and bored and have to get up!

Caz - I can't imagine they could all be evaps! Can't wait till you use an FRER or SD! :hugs:

Allie - That's cute! :) And, 15 min is about all that's worth doing... any longer is just a waste of your time!

Awww ur all so wonderful u give me hope girls :) lov you all, I'm just on my way to work booooooo! Although getting my nails done tonight so I'm excited to be pampered :winkwink: x x
have a lovely day girls lov Caz x

Ahhh cazz this is all really exciting for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I'm on 4DPO today and getting the strangest cramps like my AF is due, but I know it's too early. Hoping it's something more, but trying not to get my hopes up. We DTD three times over my two peak days on the CBFM but I was so ill and have really bad thrush I'm not sure it'll work. Although my husband said it's sods law now that the three pretty awful shags we've had will have done it!!

Good morning my lovely ladies,

Cazza I'm with the other ladies I think it's sounding good I know you don't want to get your hopes up and I understand but I'm going to get my hopes up for you :flower: I am so exicted for you to test with a frer keeping everything crossed for you sweetie :happydance:

Allie bless your hubby so sweet my hubby just laughs at me when I've got my legs in the air.

Cesca hope you get a BFP this month when are you going to test.

:hugs: to all

I'm going to hold out as long as possible to test. I marked Saturday 7th August as my ovulation day (although I had my peak for two days prior) so I'm going to test on the 21st August. It's my sister in law to be's hen night so I need to know if I can drink or not.

I WILL hold out till then. I WILL follow our vicky's rule!!

Thats my birthday I'm going to be 30, I'm trying to hold out as well and not test untill AF is late or at least not untill its due which will be the 20th/21st.

Hope we get our BFP's :hugs:

Has anyone heard from Vicky? hope shes ok. :hugs:

Good Luck with the testing girls. I am hoping for positive results for everyone

Cesca that would be lovely!!

Mel I hope we have some BFP's this month can't wait for Cazza to test again as think shes on her way to one.

How are you? Have you heard about when your next scan will be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->