Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

:hi: Jaymes glad your still about sorry your feeling so tired lots of naps for you and mel then.

Mel hope you managed to get a better nights sleep tonight.

Fergie its hard to see the test clicked on the pic to make it bigger but its still not very clear sorry I cant help more.

Megg hope you feel better soon.

:hugs:

Hey Luce, I will be going home and having a nap right after work. I'll try to not sleep too long so that I am not up all night again. How is everything with you?

I'm ok just trying to keep myself busy so I dont think about being in the two week wait!! I'm going home tomorrow to spend a week with my parents taking my niece with us who is very exicted about going to her Grammy and Granddad's. She just called me to remind me to pack a game for her she's only five shes so funny. I'm really looking forward to spending some time with my mum don't see her half as much as I would like to. Steve's driving us there spending the weekend then he's going home for work then he'll be back down the end of next week so he's there for my birthday!!

Enjoy your nap :sleep:

that sounds like it will be a great week of visiting. Kids really are the cutest. I get emails from one of my little cousins all the time (she is turning 10 on the 16th), and they always make me laugh and smile with the things she says. She is my goddaughter as well, and she is really starting to take after me......going to be interesting :)

I can't tell either, Fergie! Sorry, hun! :hugs:

Seems like things are mostly well here! I feel better but my job interview today was sort of lame. :roll: Onward we trudge!

Monday probably. I don't really care if I get it or not anymore. Less pay than expected (but not sure how much less yet), the job itself is really boring and not even remotely challenging (which I hate), and its only a 6-8 month contract... then out on my ass again! Blah.

oh that sucks. Boring jobs are never fun, especially since it makes for long days! Well I hope something better comes your way

Boring job is now mine. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck. Making $12.25/hr instead of $17/hr... but still lots more than most people are getting. Plus, its sort of just for "extra money" as we can live on what OH makes. I'll clear about $1700/mo. I told them I'd take it... but I cringed when I did! That's that! I'm going back to work.. probably next week.

how long do yous think i should wait to see if i get a darker line ? i never took that test with my first urine of the day it was late afternoon xoxox

lol, well congrats on the job! What is it?

Its similar to what I did before (tech support) but without needing to have any skill or intelligence... and only doing the really boring parts of my old job. Exciting, right? LOL

Fergie - have you already missed your period? go ahead and try each day I would say

Meggles - yes that sounds sooooo exciting, lol

well.... i had my MC 6 weeks ago ,, and still not had a period ,, xoxoxox

Hmm Good luck Fergie. Just keep testing I suppose! And try to use FMU.

Megg, congrats! :) I know what it's like to be less than enthused about a job. Maybe it won't be as boring as you think.

How is everyone this evening? I'm feelling a bit crampy, like sharp twinges. It could be AF, I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I took another OPK today and no line at all, so whatever it was on Sun/Mon is over.

Right now we're in the middle of a crazy ass storm! Our tv is out, thunder is shaking the building, and water is leaking into our living room from the patio door and we've got a bucket to catch it....exciting stuff!

Jaymes, nice to hear from you, try to get some rest!

Cazz, did you test today girlie?

sorry for your loss Fergie :hugs: I was pregnant again right after my miscarriage and never had a period either. I hope that is the case for you too. Keep doing the tests and post them, and I will look for that other line for you:)

Allie - I love a good storm! Wish I could enjoy it with you

Allie that is scary!!!! I would be a right whimp!!

I'm doing ok. I'm about 7-8DPO at the moment. Been having very strange cramps low down in my tummy (uterus area) and sore boobs, but I had all that last month too.

Still going to wait till next Saturday to test.

Cesca - only another week to go...hang in there. I'm hoping for that BFP for you

AFM, I had a great night's sleep last night, and I feel great this morning! I got home from work and slept 1.5 hours, had supper, played on the computer, finished off my book, and was back into bed before 10:00! I only got up to pee 2 times last night, compared to 11 the night before. Maybe this Friday the 13th is going to be a good day (and will hopefully bring me a winning lotto ticket for tonight!!).

Hope everyone is having a great day :)

Cesca, good luck girlie!!! :dust: :dust:

I'm happy you had a good nights sleep, Mel. I am sooooo tired this morning. I had baby dreams again. I always seem to get those in the 2ww! I also dreamt I read a BFP on this thread.....so hopefully that comes true!! :) :dust: to those waiting to test.

oooh, I hope that all of you get the BFP this month. :)
Hope you manage to get some good sleep tonight Allie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->